New to the board and new to peptides

Peptides

Awards
Hi I'm new to this board not new to AS or Working out or supplements but new here and new to peptides. I got an email from a company I have ordered nov before advertising low prices on cjc and ghrp6. So I ordered 6 mgs of both to try them out. After ordering today I realized I don't know hardly anything about these products. Like, how to take them, what amounts , how often, how many weeks to get results.

I have been taking test cyp at 200 mg a week for a Few months because my natural test was really low from being on propecia. I have taken a buccal swab test and my test levels are slightly high but with in normal ranges now when taking cyp 250 mg a week on propecia.

I'm 30, 5.9" 175lbs about 10-12 bf. I check it ever couple of weeks. I want to do this cycle to increase size and decrease bf. I have a lot of test and a lot of winny too that I could through in the mix. Please advise or give me some links to find the info I seek. Thank you guys

2res4

Awards
Try the search button. This is too much to explain what they are, how to use, how to dose etc. You should not have purchased something you know absolutely nothing about. Welcome to the forum but spend some time reading other threads and post, then if you still have some questions, I will be happy to help.