Russianstar :Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine/Mk-2866 Vs. Pro-hormones

The newest sarm or selective androgen modulator on the net is the exciting and extremely versatile Ostarine, aka "Mk-2866. Its Sarm like capabilities, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while showing a lower tendency to produce unwanted side effects. They are a unique class of molecules currently under development for treatment of many diseases, muscle loss, and joint repair(1). Mk-2866 has sown to have far superior anabolic capabilities to any other sarm available on the market today.

Osta-Sarms comparisons.

If you were looking for a comparison between the anabolic capabilities of Mk-2866 and pro-hormones, "hormones that convert into an active steroid such as Methyl-1,4AD into its target steroid, Dianabol" Then probably the best comparison after extensive use and experimentation is that of Dienedione wich is a well used and popular non-methylated steroid that converts to the steroid known as 17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,(10)-dien-3-one (dienolone) or as most of us think of as Tren. Now the normal use of tren is to follow a 4-6 week protocol with doses ranging from 90-130mg for most users "these are average doses" And over 4-6 weeks you can expect between 6-12lbs of muscle gain with 60 percent remaining after pct and a few weeks down the line "again this is for the average user" Then thats followed by a PCT and the role of the post cycle therapy is to quickly return your testes and lh "luteinizing hormone" to fully functioning, wich isnt too difficult with this mild non methylated pro-hormone.
Now Dienedione wich is a 19-nor t compound has decent progestational effects which may lead to gyno symptoms, libido loss and aggressive mood swings. Part of the reason gyno may be a problem with this compound is also because it lacks androgenic potency and down-regulates DHT levels during cycle, which is the body’s natural estrogen blocker, so estrogen levels can rise during a cycle.

So why the comparison between Mk-2866 and a pro hormone like Tren?

There are a few good reasons, A 24mg, 4 week cycle of osta sarms should if the diet is spot on provide at least 5lbs of easily maintainable muscle, but you will get an increase in estrogen levels, partly because its not androgenic at all, and it increases free estradiol not to a high rate, but it might be through this means it has such an amazing effect on joints and tendons, and helps with the recovery of so many joint related injuries as sudies have reported(2).
The gains though just like tren are very lean, Users of tren nearly always report fat loss, ive seen rapid fat loss every time ive used Ostarine, body composition changes, and muscle hardening. But here the comparisons stop and Mk-2866/ Ostarine comes into its own.

Mk-2866 v Pro-hormones the facts.

Before a prohormone cycle you need to prepare your body, Milk thistle at 1g a day for 2 weeks prior, Hawthorn berry at 1g a day for 2 weeks prior to the cycle, Then during the cycle you need support supps, Formestane is probably your prefered choice of an A.I or aromatize inhibitor, Then you need your blood pressure supports, your liver supports, And then after the cycle you need a strong PCT " Post cycle therapy" or all your hard earned gains go out of the window. You will need a test booster, probably most will use a serm like Nolvadex to restart the leydig cells production of testosterone, An A.I again that needs to be tapered off to avoid rebound gyno from to much estrogen suppression, a cortisol blocker like low dose 11-oxo, and then your health supports, and cholesterol supports, and because your taking cholesterol supports you need co-enzyme q10 wich gets depleted by most cholesterol supplements.
So your talking about quite a lot of money being laid out, and the potential for side effects is quite high... hair loss, acne, and BPH "benign prostatic hyperplasia" to name but a few. So many other factors are involved aswell but to disscuss all of them would take an age.
The difference with Mk-2866 is dramatic, no need for prior cycle supports, no sides on cycle and in the blood tests ive seen no inhibition, just mildly raised estrogen levels. The gains are easy to maintain, no need for a PCT as you would with a pro-hormone, You have high oral biovailabilty without damage to your liver through conversion or being methylated, and you have a great sense of well being while on... and OSTARINE can be ran repeatedly without waiting for your normal rest period between cycles, Time on the pro-hormone + PCT = Time off.

Ostarine/ Mk-2866 potential uses
This is a new product, its potential is almost unlimited, its versatile enough to be incorporated into PCT therapies, It can be ran in between cycles, and it can be used to huge effect when taken as a standalone anabolic.
It binds strongly to the androgen receptor, but without the side effects normaly associated with high levels of DHT. It shows considerable properties as a hardening agent just slightly less than those of S4, wich itself is 1/3 as androgenic as Testosterone.
Its ability to cause fat los means it can be used on a cutting cycle and can be stacked effectivley with thermogenic or or nervous system stimulators.
Its potential to help heal those with debilitating injuries, and to speed up injury recovery makes its medicinal properties highly desirable, and all this without negative impact on your cholesterol, Blood pressure, Hair line, prostate, Heart or any other organ(3), Ostarine hands down blows pro-hormones out of the water if this was a UFC fight it would be a first round TKO.

The only question remaining is wether or not your willing to step up to the plate and pioneer the way fowards in the bodybuilding and fitness world?

Research.

1.A selective androgen receptor modulator with minimal prostate hypertrophic activity restores lean body mass in aged orchidectomized male rats.

Allan G, Sbriscia T, Linton O, Lai MT, Haynes-Johnson D, Bhattacharjee S, Ng R, Sui Z, Lundeen S.

Reproductive Therapeutics, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, L.L.C., 1000 U.S. Route 202 South, Raritan, NJ, USA. [email protected]

A selective androgen receptor modulator with minim... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008] - PubMed result

2.Front Horm Res. 2009;37:163-82.Anabolic applications of androgens for functional limitations associated with aging and chronic illness.

Bhasin S, Storer TW.

Boston University School of Medicine, Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Nutrition, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA 02118, USA. [email protected]

3.Narayanan R, Mohler ML, Bohl CE, Miller DD, Dalton JT.

Preclinical Research and Development, GTx, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee, USA.

Selective androgen receptor modulators in preclini... [Nucl Recept Signal. 2008] - PubMed result

Androgen receptor (AR) plays a critical role in the function of several organs including primary and accessory sexual organs, skeletal muscle, and bone, making it a desirable therapeutic target. Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the AR and demonstrate osteo- and myo-anabolic activity; however, unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids, these nonsteroidal agents produce less of a growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs. SARMs provide therapeutic opportunities in a variety of diseases, including muscle wasting associated with burns, cancer,

Written by Russianstar.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, really solid post, RS.

I've got a bottle waiting for me. Now I'm just really tempted to add it in for my cut stack lol...Decisions, decisions.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on running with an AI?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same.
I dont think from personal experience an AI is needed, i felt no sensitivity in the nipples or bloat, might want to use topical formestane or something like that at a low dose to just be safe. However i havent seen any users get estrogen related problems from it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey RS. Thanks for all of your help so far. I was asking about the AI only because I've been comtemplating running exemestane as a test booster along with Clomid. I wouldn't be using them for gyno. I was wondering if adding Ostarine to the mix would be helpful for anabolism or if it would compete for the same receptors as all my extra test? LOL! Thanks, in advance.

Dc88888

Awards
Im about to order some osta and provide a daily log.. hopefully start in 2 weeks. will run 25 mg.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Is there reports of any bunk osta floating around?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im about to order some osta and provide a daily log.. hopefully start in 2 weeks. will run 25 mg.
Let us know when the log is up! Sounds like it should be a lot of fun, and all the feedback circulating is very encouraging... not to mention when Russian says it, you can lock it up in a briefcase, and take it to the bank!! :)

RichKid

Awards
so, mk2866 does increase estradiol levels?

Also, what do you guys think about taking this stuff permanently or even in intervals (ex. 2 months on, 1 months off)

pezdog1

Awards
RS where can i get some of this? very interesting bro!!!!!!!!!! Let me know plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.