IGF and new prods.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGF will be back in stock on monday. Sorry for the delay guys. It takes along time sometimes to get stuff overseas. Secondly I do have new prods on the site for those who havent seen.. I just ordered my shipment of syringe filters today. They are .45um and 33mm pvdf. They will be going for only $3 a piece. Super solvent is still in the making. Any other suggestions of prods let me know

www.muscle-research.com

-MR

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
What's Super solvent? Is it anything like D's oil/solvent mix??

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to get to your product page MR. I click that I agree to alll terms, and it sends me to another page say I can't order, then reroutes me back to your cover page. Whats going on?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
if your supersolvent will dissolve (or even suspend) 4-0ht base at any decent concentration, i'll be happy

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bro I just check on the site and cant find anything wrong with it. Try again.. go to agree to all terms then you should get a page that has some different tabs on the left hand side that give you different options.. go down to products.. should take care of it.

JJJT Well ours should be able to do anything that animals does. dont know if you are familiar with his or not. I am pretty sure most of the prohor are included in that.
The problem is the secret formula for most of these super solvents seem to elude most. I have a lab tech at a university that is working on the right formula for me so whatever it will do should match anything else out there. I wont sell it if it wont.

-MR

enash

Awards
Glad to know the IGF will be back. Will order as soon as it's in stock. Remember the melanotan II request when you look into new prods!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
MR, i am familiar with animal by reputation, and his products by same. he seems a bit of a character, on his board for instance, but his products by most accounts - work

a solvent that could dissolve or even efficienty suspend 4-oht base, etc. would be GREAT.

i'd give it a try for that purpose, but i don't have much hope it would work

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well lets cross our fingers JJJD for something that does work. We will see.

Yes I have been looking into the melanontan as well. No solid news on it yet however but if we get closer on it I will inform everyone

-MR

EPe9686518

Awards
I ordered some IGF from you but I have never gotten any paypal emails or emails from you on my order. I am assuming this is due to you waiting on getting some more in but just wanted to make sure everything is ok. Also would it be to late to get some BW tossed in on my order too? Thanks

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just get on the site and order the bw I will throw it in your box when I Ship. Yes arrived today.. And sorry. I dont send out individual notifications when people order unless asked. You have all the record and prove you need from your paypal order. Thanks for all your patience guys

-Lee

black06

Awards
Great, I ordered over two weeks ago & I've been itching to try IGF. When do you expect to get existing orders out?

Myth

Awards
Thanks!

Just get on the site and order the bw I will throw it in your box when I Ship. Yes arrived today.. And sorry. I dont send out individual notifications when people order unless asked. You have all the record and prove you need from your paypal order. Thanks for all your patience guys

-Lee
Thanks bro' for the quick response to my question. You were fairly quick on the response, but I was even quicker with my order of 2 igf's. Thanks again and I am looking forward to it. Peace.

Bri

Awards
Glad to know the IGF will be back. Will order as soon as it's in stock. Remember the melanotan II request when you look into new prods!
Bump for the melanotan II :p .

-Bri

EPe9686518

Awards

Thanks for the quick answer, sorry I just saw your response today and just now ordered the BW, hope its not to late to ship with my order, if it is no worries not that big of a deal. Thanks again for all the help, you rock!

OVRT

Awards
The MR site says it's still out of stock. Is this true?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone answer this? Thanks.
hey bro, try e-mailing them. Their e-mail is on their website I think just a little bit higher in this thread they said they were getting more in monday (2 days ago), and they haven't updated their site yet. I dont know if they only have enough to fill orders or if they have extra, so i'd just e-mail them.

If you find out, please let me know also.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
If you find out, please let me know also.

LOL
:think: :frustrate :rofl:

Atleast we all have each other. :icon_lol: :drunk:

I am hoping to get a package this week, i figure my emails will just cause further delay.

I am sure they are working to get our orders out.

enash

Awards
I particularily would like to know if they just have enough to fill current orders, or they have enough to start taking new orders...

Myth

Awards
I particularily would like to know if they just have enough to fill current orders, or they have enough to start taking new orders...
I emailed them on Friday and I was informed it was ok to order because they had just got in
the new shipment. Of course my next click was submitting my order because this stuff is not
staying on the shelves.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah I didn't even catch that... :trout:

Myth

Awards
Myth,

Have you received yet?
Not yet, but I haven't been by to check today. He was going to start mailouts on Monday. I imagine he had quite a few orders to fill. MR is also a little behind on send outs because of the back order and high demands. It is getting crazy, but I like the fact these guys are doing very well with providing the prods they do. Of course that is "Good and tested prods" vs the quick buck for junk, a lot of others are providing. Peace.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I did not recieve today.

Anybody?

I guess it is time to email them.

Myth

Awards
I did not recieve today.

Anybody?

I guess it is time to email them.
It has only been 9 days for me. I read a post last night and he did
state he is moving as fast as he can. He mentioned all orders will be
out by the end of the week and he should be caught up by then.

enash

Awards
Yeah I was in no way criticizing I'm just trying to deduce when I'll get mine if I order now.

black06

Awards
Has anyone that had a pre-existing order gotten their order yet? Just curious

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I didnt get anything today either.

Whats the deal?

Did anybody get a returned email? They are not returning mine.

Myth

Awards
That is not cool!

I didnt get anything today either.

Whats the deal?

Did anybody get a returned email? They are not returning mine.
I like to respect these guys, but when they don't respond back to emails or request, it is not cool.
The supps were suppose to go out earlier this week, but 1) the site is still indicating they are out.
2) I haven't received a response to my emails.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Nothing in my box today.

How many people are waiting for an order? Please give a bump to this thread.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like to respect these guys, but when they don't respond back to emails or request, it is not cool.
The supps were suppose to go out earlier this week, but 1) the site is still indicating they are out.
2) I haven't received a response to my emails.
If you ordered 9 days ago, i'm sure you're on the back end of the list of orders to go out. So i would expect it next week.

I'd much rather they worry about getting orders out, then responding to yours and others e-mails, but thats just me.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
If you ordered 9 days ago, i'm sure you're on the back end of the list of orders to go out. So i would expect it next week.

I'd much rather they worry about getting orders out, then responding to yours and others e-mails, but thats just me.

That would be fine, but nobody has received ****.

if someone would post some good news it would help us rest a little easier.

If he is so busy getting orders out, then who is receivng them?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They said they'd have it in stock on monday, meaning they would be getting the orders in monday, so at earliest start shipping on tuesday, it's only been 3 days if yours was one of the first ones that went out, so i doubt anyone could have received before today.

Also only 4-5 people are waiting in this thred, but i assure you A LOT more have ordered, and not just from our board. I think you need to relax a bit.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Also only 4-5 people are waiting in this thred, but i assure you A LOT more have ordered.
That is what worries me!

The moderators here should have already told him to get his **** together and reassure everybody.

He is not even answering in his own forum. Chemo claimed the sponsors here would provide up to date customer service.

With the amount of money we are talking about, i think it is time for some reassurance.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
We have been in contact with him... but we will talk to him again

Myth

Awards
Not sure about the dates.

They said they'd have it in stock on monday, meaning they would be getting the orders in monday, so at earliest start shipping on tuesday, it's only been 3 days if yours was one of the first ones that went out, so i doubt anyone could have received before today.

Also only 4-5 people are waiting in this thred, but i assure you A LOT more have ordered, and not just from our board. I think you need to relax a bit.
Blaze, here is the original transmission sent to me last Friday.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:46:04 -0700 <name removed for legal purposes>
wrote:
>Hello, I just wanted to know if it was ok to get on the list for
>IGF or will it just be better to wait until the restock arrives. thanks.

Their reply:

its arriving today so feel free to order when ever

- -Lee

Now check the date.

black06

Awards
It's been 3 weeks 2 days since I ordered so I should be on the front end of the mail outs. Crossing my fingers for today or tommorrow

oracle

Awards
it will come, i ordered mine last month, about 3.5 weeks ago and i received it today.....no fucking water with it though....fawk

black06

Awards
it will come, i ordered mine last month, about 3.5 weeks ago and i received it today.....no fucking water with it though....fawk
woo hoo! maybe i'll get mine today, ready to start those bicept injections :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0