Effective Oral GHRP-2 dose?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
3-5% oral bioavailabilty with the straight powder, so 5mg should yeild 100mcg.There is a couple companies that use a specialized delivery system which claims to increase bioavailability, bug I'm not sure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reference? Studies seem to suggest much much higher for the 2 analog over the 6. But maybe they had special delivery systems. You could be right

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
The study I read said that ghrp-6 has an oral bioavailability of around 1%, with ghrp-2 being much better but still only in the 3-5% range. See if I can find the ref.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
There's a bunch if info out there... Bottomline is- it is orally effective, however significantly higher doses are needed. Btw, the numbers I previously stated are confirmed by dat- actually he says ghrp-6 is less than 1% and ghrp-2 is maybe 2% orally bioavailable. On the other hand, Dr. Crisler believes the ghrp-2 to be a bit higher- ie 3-5% oral bioavailability.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Even if it were 25% it would still make it way to expensive to even consider. Why not just pin it? Sub q shots are like nothing, you can't screw it up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 what movin' said.
I'm a bit biased, but some alcohol swabs and 31g insulin syringes and you're laughing. if the cost of the needles is a deterrent, you can just swab them down before each injection and use them a good 10 or 20 times.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Even if it were 25% it would still make it way to expensive to even consider. Why not just pin it? Sub q shots are like nothing, you can't screw it up.
come on down youre the next contestant on the price is right!!! :goodpost:

2res4

Awards
Steve I hope you are joking about reusing a syringe 10 to 20 times. The oral dose will not be anywhere near the effectiveness of the injectable. People get way to worried about syringes. After using them you realize how easy it really is. I pin everyday with either peps or AAS( I don't really use any illegal substances. I just like pretend).

chim_chim

Awards
If you look around, you can find insulin syringes at around $0.10 each. (WalMart will get close to that.) Even if you are going through several a day, it doesn't cost much.