IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Post IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!

Hey guys, going to be stacking both IGF1 and IGF2.
    The combo is in theory super potent.
    I have used neither compounds before, so this should be fun and interesting.
    My cycle will go:

Mon: 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto/

Tues:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Wed:Off

Thurs:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Fri:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Sat:Off

Sun:Off

Cycle will be 5 weeks long.

Then after the IGF cycle, I am getting on an Osta/S4 stack:
    MK-2866:15/15/15/15/15/15
    S4: 75/75/75/75/75/75

Then after that, I have another vial of IGF2, so I will run that for 5 more weeks at the above dosages..

Any opinions to add?
    I am looking for hyperplasia, enhanced protein synthesis, better pumps, slightly increased strength and joint/tendon healing.. Oh and not to mention lean BM without fat gain, which should be achievable..

2. Registered User

can't wait to see how it works for you!...good luck man...how do I subscribe to a thread? lol serious.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Go to thread tools.
    Click subscribe to thread.

I start this cycle whenever my .6 Acetic Acid, NaCl and BAC come in... Which will hopefully be Friday..
    Oh forgot to mention I will be logging my experience with Melanotin II, using 1mg ED for 10 days.. Waiting on BAC and 10ml sterile vial..

Gettin my pins at the good ole CVS
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

I would run it pre workout or several hours post wo. there is alot of debate about the best time to pin, but most agree now that post is not the best. Igf-1 is thought to blunt the natural release of gh, and interfere with mgf which is is stimulated immediately post wo.

Also the insulin like effects of igf1 pre workout gives u pumps like u have never experienced.

The stickies on this board are out dated about peptides
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Good thread. I've been waiting for someone to log this. I think movin weight is correct, seems that igf is better utilized Pre wo and/or two to twelve hours pwo. Good luck and keep us updated.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Subbed. Tomorrow I will try pinning preworkout and see how that feels
  7. Registered User

Acording to Dat using IGF2 increases your risk of devloping cancer.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I would like to see the research to prove the whole cancer thing. Everything I have found has been on people who already had some type of cancer, and it's use would make the cells grow at a more rapid rate.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

Thanks for logging this SS

I've been on the fence with peptides waiting to see more real life experience from people before making a decision.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

No prob..

I was actually debating today about taking the IGF pre workout..
    And now it has been decided.. I shall take pre workout..
    My 50lbs of malo dextrin should be in my hands Friday.
    My AA and NaCl should be in my hands when USPS decides to hurry their ass up..

I am also cutting the doses in half.
    Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    Acording to Dat using IGF2 increases your risk of devloping cancer.
    Everything gives you cancer these days.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Everything gives you cancer these days.
    LMFAO true..

Any more opinions on my updates?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..
    Actually you need to send that vial to me for "special" testing...

Ive just started my 1st run of igf so im kinda in the same boat as you as far as frequency goes. I tried pinning post and pre so far. Post i felt the pump for a day or so after. Pre, felt pumped during my lift and after. Im about to pin my chest and kill that **** so we will see how it goes.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Subbed. Shall be interesting.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

**** man, tell me how it goes.. Hell. I am fixin to weigh that **** and if it is 10mg of powder, im gonna get me a 20ml sterile vial and mix it all in there.. Have me enough igf for a couple years..
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

I am also cutting the doses in half.
    Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.

That sounds like a smart move.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Just gotta wait for usps to send my **** from canada.. sloww ass ****as
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg
    There is no way that this is 1mg of powder. by eyeballing it, it looks to be more than 10mg.. I have 5 other vials from the same company, all dosed correctly.. so you saying there is no way it could be 10mg of active igf lr3? and that all it is is filler?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.
    Haha, that will be months after when you see that happen.. But it will be well worth it.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.

Yes, you could do that. Would work well.. 3 times a week would keep your receptors hot. You would have a great experience.. And it would save you a lot of IGF. Has a 20h hl approx.. so even on tuesday, your going to have half of it active in you..
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

SS: I do have to admit that's one of the thickest vials of powder I have seen, but what I'm saying is that can be very deceptive. Google peptide lypholization. During that process it gets a blast of nitro and can really make it appear to be more ie. Fluffy and thick looking or very tight and small in a compact puck. I had a vial that was thick with powder and as soon as I dropped 1/10ml of AA on it, the powder turned to liquid instantly. I was blown away. It looked like a lot and with that tiny bit of solution it dissolved instantly. I've talked to guys from three very commonly used research co. And they all told me the same thing that it varies from lypholization and filler. You could weigh it and I'm sure you will know as soon as u inject. I hope there is more than 1mg but google it. There is a lot of conversation about puck size and powder density. Anyway I wish you luck and I have subbed so hope all goes well. I love igf and have used a lot and will be using the entire next year but hope the combo is even better. By the way I think I just got ocular cancer from this freaking screen.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.
    Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?

Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin
    lol, if it was melanotin, I would know right after the inject for sure..
    So, im gonna run it as if it is 1mg of igf.. But God forbid it is 10mg of igf and I finish it all up in 5 weeks.. should have the largest set of organs known to man..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:11 AM
  2. JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:52 PM