IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, going to be stacking both IGF1 and IGF2.
The combo is in theory super potent.
I have used neither compounds before, so this should be fun and interesting.
My cycle will go:

Mon: 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto/

Tues:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Wed:Off

Thurs:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Fri:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

Sat:Off

Sun:Off

Cycle will be 5 weeks long.

Then after the IGF cycle, I am getting on an Osta/S4 stack:
MK-2866:15/15/15/15/15/15
S4: 75/75/75/75/75/75

Then after that, I have another vial of IGF2, so I will run that for 5 more weeks at the above dosages..

Any opinions to add?
I am looking for hyperplasia, enhanced protein synthesis, better pumps, slightly increased strength and joint/tendon healing.. Oh and not to mention lean BM without fat gain, which should be achievable..

bigdeepsquats

Awards
can't wait to see how it works for you!...good luck man...how do I subscribe to a thread? lol serious.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Go to thread tools.
Click subscribe to thread.

I start this cycle whenever my .6 Acetic Acid, NaCl and BAC come in... Which will hopefully be Friday..
Oh forgot to mention I will be logging my experience with Melanotin II, using 1mg ED for 10 days.. Waiting on BAC and 10ml sterile vial..

Gettin my pins at the good ole CVS

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I would run it pre workout or several hours post wo. there is alot of debate about the best time to pin, but most agree now that post is not the best. Igf-1 is thought to blunt the natural release of gh, and interfere with mgf which is is stimulated immediately post wo.

Also the insulin like effects of igf1 pre workout gives u pumps like u have never experienced.

The stickies on this board are out dated about peptides

2res4

Awards
Good thread. I've been waiting for someone to log this. I think movin weight is correct, seems that igf is better utilized Pre wo and/or two to twelve hours pwo. Good luck and keep us updated.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Tomorrow I will try pinning preworkout and see how that feels

LiveNDie

Awards
Acording to Dat using IGF2 increases your risk of devloping cancer.

2res4

Awards
I would like to see the research to prove the whole cancer thing. Everything I have found has been on people who already had some type of cancer, and it's use would make the cells grow at a more rapid rate.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Thanks for logging this SS

I've been on the fence with peptides waiting to see more real life experience from people before making a decision.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
No prob..

I was actually debating today about taking the IGF pre workout..
And now it has been decided.. I shall take pre workout..
My 50lbs of malo dextrin should be in my hands Friday.
My AA and NaCl should be in my hands when USPS decides to hurry their ass up..

I am also cutting the doses in half.
Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..
Actually you need to send that vial to me for "special" testing... :laugh:

Ive just started my 1st run of igf so im kinda in the same boat as you as far as frequency goes. I tried pinning post and pre so far. Post i felt the pump for a day or so after. Pre, felt pumped during my lift and after. Im about to pin my chest and kill that **** so we will see how it goes.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
**** man, tell me how it goes.. Hell. I am fixin to weigh that **** and if it is 10mg of powder, im gonna get me a 20ml sterile vial and mix it all in there.. Have me enough igf for a couple years..

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I am also cutting the doses in half.
Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.

That sounds like a smart move.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta wait for usps to send my **** from canada.. sloww ass ****as

2res4

Awards
SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg
There is no way that this is 1mg of powder. by eyeballing it, it looks to be more than 10mg.. I have 5 other vials from the same company, all dosed correctly.. so you saying there is no way it could be 10mg of active igf lr3? and that all it is is filler?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.
Haha, that will be months after when you see that happen.. But it will be well worth it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.

Yes, you could do that. Would work well.. 3 times a week would keep your receptors hot. You would have a great experience.. And it would save you a lot of IGF. Has a 20h hl approx.. so even on tuesday, your going to have half of it active in you..

2res4

Awards
SS: I do have to admit that's one of the thickest vials of powder I have seen, but what I'm saying is that can be very deceptive. Google peptide lypholization. During that process it gets a blast of nitro and can really make it appear to be more ie. Fluffy and thick looking or very tight and small in a compact puck. I had a vial that was thick with powder and as soon as I dropped 1/10ml of AA on it, the powder turned to liquid instantly. I was blown away. It looked like a lot and with that tiny bit of solution it dissolved instantly. I've talked to guys from three very commonly used research co. And they all told me the same thing that it varies from lypholization and filler. You could weigh it and I'm sure you will know as soon as u inject. I hope there is more than 1mg but google it. There is a lot of conversation about puck size and powder density. Anyway I wish you luck and I have subbed so hope all goes well. I love igf and have used a lot and will be using the entire next year but hope the combo is even better. By the way I think I just got ocular cancer from this freaking screen.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.
Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?

Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin
lol, if it was melanotin, I would know right after the inject for sure..
So, im gonna run it as if it is 1mg of igf.. But God forbid it is 10mg of igf and I finish it all up in 5 weeks.. should have the largest set of organs known to man..

2res4

Awards
lol, if it was melanotin, I would know right after the inject for sure..
So, im gonna run it as if it is 1mg of igf.. But God forbid it is 10mg of igf and I finish it all up in 5 weeks.. should have the largest set of organs known to man..
Lol. Well at least we will know if the distended belly is true or if melanotan you are gonna end up super dark. Keep us updated on your progress.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
My stupidd AA and NaCL and BAC has not come in yet.. USPS sucks mad ****.. They have always been slow with my ****!!!!

All items the usps has lost of mine:
2 vials IGF1 LR3
1 bottle methyl tren
50ml test cyp
1 vial MTII
Cabergoline
hcg
superman pills

USPS can go to hell for all I care..
On jacked mail man after the other..

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I don't know anybody that likes USPS. When my company used to ship items internationally it was a miracle if more than half of them made it when we used USPS.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im still waiting for my 6 vials of goodness to arrive. I bet the mailman is pinning my stuff as we speak.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I would run it pre workout or several hours post wo. there is alot of debate about the best time to pin, but most agree now that post is not the best. Igf-1 is thought to blunt the natural release of gh, and interfere with mgf which is is stimulated immediately post wo.

Also the insulin like effects of igf1 pre workout gives u pumps like u have never experienced.

The stickies on this board are out dated about peptides
I agree. What you said in your first paragraph is something that datbtrue said within the last year or so I think and he isn't even a fan of IGF-1 (but the explanation I read for pre-WO use or several hours post-WO does make sense to me).

Anyway, the point is, updated info/stickies on IGF-1 and 2 and 1,3 DES IGF-1 would be nice. And since it is Christmas time, updated stickies on GHRP/GHRH combos too:).

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anybody that likes USPS. When my company used to ship items internationally it was a miracle if more than half of them made it when we used USPS.
I've had good luck with USPS with perhaps 2 exceptions (not many IOW), but whenever a package gets lost in the mail, that is when things go haywire compared to say UPS (even with delivery confirmation, tracking is a nightmare, packages get lost, etc). On the other hand, I hate the way that half of my UPS packages arrive and look like someone sat on it or slammed a door on it repeatedly and they are usually covered with black road dust (or whatever the hell that stuff is). YMMV I guess.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I agree. What you said in your first paragraph is something that datbtrue said within the last year or so I think and he isn't even a fan of IGF-1 (but the explanation I read for pre-WO use or several hours post-WO does make sense to me).

Anyway, the point is, updated info/stickies on IGF-1 and 2 and 1,3 DES IGF-1 would be nice. And since it is Christmas time, updated stickies on GHRP/GHRH combos too:).
Everything I have read so far says to pin immediately post workout. Is pre workout better? Is there anyone with a straight answer on this?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Got my **** yesterday..
Pinned my chest a few hours post workout after mixing my ****.... 25mcg of each IGF
Chest was nice and full in the morning.
Lethargy earlier for sure.. Then once I popped some carbs, I felt better..

Today I pinned all 6 heads of my quads with 25mcg of each igf.. Pre workout..
No pain after inject.. legs were massively pumped hindering my lifts LMAO.. Took 100grams of carbs with my inject too which is also why my lift sucked..

No injecting tomorrow..

ALso to note, chest is not that sore at all today from my lift yesterday!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed I had to take extra rest and stretch between sets sometimes with legs. Lol and all 6 heads? Damn, that's alot of igf

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed I had to take extra rest and stretch between sets sometimes with legs. Lol and all 6 heads? Damn, that's alot of igf
Just 50mcg of combined IGF lmao.. Then about 25 ticks worth of BAC. I split it all pretty evenly.. was interesting for sure..

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Just 50mcg of combined IGF lmao.. Then about 25 ticks worth of BAC. I split it all pretty evenly.. was interesting for sure..
Ohh ok,'thought u meant u shot each head with 25mcg

surferbh

Awards
My wife and I have found that micro-dosing Melanotan 2 works best. 150mcg before tanning and sometimes after works VERY well. No sides ever and a really dark tan.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
yep, still here! I'm sure there are a few others lurking as well...

You're one of the few I know that's logging Igf-2 as well. Curious how it works out.

2res4

Awards
SS. We are still around. How's everything working. I'm a couple weeks in on igf DES and I think it blows lr3 away.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
OK This weather is dong a number on my joints throughout my body.. It is so cold and dry.. I hate it, my joints hate it...

Here is tonight's DC training.

Hammer strength incline chest press:
90x12
150x12
200x9 rest pause x4 rest pause x3

Hammer strength shoulder press:
90x12
110x9
150x9 rest pause x3x rest pause 2

Close grip bench:
135x12
145x10
165x5 dropped to 155x3 rest pause x2 rest pause x2

Tbar rows:
180x10
225x10
250x8

Lat pulls:
205x10
205x10
235x8 rest pause x6 rest pause x5

DC training is new to me and very tough.. Love hate situation...

IGF gives me painful pumps on BIceps day.. But great pumps on other muscle groups.. It has increased hunger slightly. And well, my tummy is staying lean.. Not much else to report.

I added in S4 a while back.. 100-150mg a day. Yellow vision is nice.. lol... night vision is unaffected.. aggression is high.. gym endurance great.. I like S4 better than MK2866..
Great add with IGF, really is

2res4

Awards
How long have you been on the igf and s4. Was about to order some ostarine but maybe I'll do some more research. The pumps can be to much at times but I've had a similar experience where bi's get it the worst. I had one day with shoulders that I had to take so many breaks it was ridiculous.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5
Anabolics 0