IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log! - AnabolicMinds.com

IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Post IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!


    Hey guys, going to be stacking both IGF1 and IGF2.
    The combo is in theory super potent.
    I have used neither compounds before, so this should be fun and interesting.
    My cycle will go:

    Mon: 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto/

    Tues:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

    Wed:Off

    Thurs:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

    Fri:25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2 Post Workout consume 44gP/35gDex/35gMalto

    Sat:Off

    Sun:Off


    Cycle will be 5 weeks long.

    Then after the IGF cycle, I am getting on an Osta/S4 stack:
    MK-2866:15/15/15/15/15/15
    S4: 75/75/75/75/75/75


    Then after that, I have another vial of IGF2, so I will run that for 5 more weeks at the above dosages..


    Any opinions to add?
    I am looking for hyperplasia, enhanced protein synthesis, better pumps, slightly increased strength and joint/tendon healing.. Oh and not to mention lean BM without fat gain, which should be achievable..

  2. New Member
    bigdeepsquats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    129

    Reputation

    can't wait to see how it works for you!...good luck man...how do I subscribe to a thread? lol serious.
  3. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Go to thread tools.
    Click subscribe to thread.

    I start this cycle whenever my .6 Acetic Acid, NaCl and BAC come in... Which will hopefully be Friday..
    Oh forgot to mention I will be logging my experience with Melanotin II, using 1mg ED for 10 days.. Waiting on BAC and 10ml sterile vial..

    Gettin my pins at the good ole CVS
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    I would run it pre workout or several hours post wo. there is alot of debate about the best time to pin, but most agree now that post is not the best. Igf-1 is thought to blunt the natural release of gh, and interfere with mgf which is is stimulated immediately post wo.

    Also the insulin like effects of igf1 pre workout gives u pumps like u have never experienced.

    The stickies on this board are out dated about peptides
  5. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    Good thread. I've been waiting for someone to log this. I think movin weight is correct, seems that igf is better utilized Pre wo and/or two to twelve hours pwo. Good luck and keep us updated.
  6. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Subbed. Tomorrow I will try pinning preworkout and see how that feels
  7. New Member
    LiveNDie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    Acording to Dat using IGF2 increases your risk of devloping cancer.
  8. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    I would like to see the research to prove the whole cancer thing. Everything I have found has been on people who already had some type of cancer, and it's use would make the cells grow at a more rapid rate.
  9. New Member
    BrockR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Thanks for logging this SS

    I've been on the fence with peptides waiting to see more real life experience from people before making a decision.
  10. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    No prob..

    I was actually debating today about taking the IGF pre workout..
    And now it has been decided.. I shall take pre workout..
    My 50lbs of malo dextrin should be in my hands Friday.
    My AA and NaCl should be in my hands when USPS decides to hurry their ass up..

    I am also cutting the doses in half.
    Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.
  11. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveNDie View Post
    Acording to Dat using IGF2 increases your risk of devloping cancer.
    Everything gives you cancer these days.
  12. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Everything gives you cancer these days.
    LMFAO true..

    Any more opinions on my updates?
  13. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..
  14. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Also, one of my igf vials looks like it has 10mg of IGF1 LR3 spread across the bottom of the vial.. Which would be a big slip up for the company that gave it too me.. I have a precise scale coming in the mail and will compare that vial, to the true 1mg vial.. Maybe I got lucky and they accidently sent me a vial with 10-15mg of igf receptor grade..
    Actually you need to send that vial to me for "special" testing...

    Ive just started my 1st run of igf so im kinda in the same boat as you as far as frequency goes. I tried pinning post and pre so far. Post i felt the pump for a day or so after. Pre, felt pumped during my lift and after. Im about to pin my chest and kill that **** so we will see how it goes.
  15. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5373

    Reputation

    Subbed. Shall be interesting.
  16. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    **** man, tell me how it goes.. Hell. I am fixin to weigh that **** and if it is 10mg of powder, im gonna get me a 20ml sterile vial and mix it all in there.. Have me enough igf for a couple years..
  17. New Member
    BrockR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post

    I am also cutting the doses in half.
    Running 25mcg IGF1 and 25mcg IGF2.. So I can do the cycle again 6 weeks after this cycle ends... People see great results at those dosages.. And I gave my other 3 vials of IGF to friends as x-mas gifts.. Oh and the IGF1 is receptor grade.

    That sounds like a smart move.
  18. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Just gotta wait for usps to send my **** from canada.. sloww ass ****as
  19. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg
  20. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    SS. That would b nice if they sent you too much but don't get to excited because it's either filler or fluffy powder from lypholization. As soon as your aa touches it, it will all turn to liquid very fast. All vials can be different and powder amounts will vary drastically in appearance. Sorry to spoil the fun. Post a pic( no company name) cause I could be wrong but pretty sure it's still 1mg
    There is no way that this is 1mg of powder. by eyeballing it, it looks to be more than 10mg.. I have 5 other vials from the same company, all dosed correctly.. so you saying there is no way it could be 10mg of active igf lr3? and that all it is is filler?
  21. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

  22. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

    Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.
  23. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    That vial does look like a lot. I hope it is 10mg for your sake.

    Pre workout is the way to go. I pinned my chest with 40mcg IM bi laterally about 30 mins before my lift. I took some carbs in before my workout and threw a scoop of glyco maize in my blender bottle to keep my carbs up during my lift. I got a sweet pump in my chest as soon as I did a few sets. I can't wait till these new cells grow into adult cells.
    Haha, that will be months after when you see that happen.. But it will be well worth it.
  24. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

    hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  25. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    looks fun, especially following it up with a double SARM stack

    hey I got a question for ya Solidus, what do you think of IGF just 3x a week, MWF? Just curious since i'm doing DC and it crossed my mind.

    Yes, you could do that. Would work well.. 3 times a week would keep your receptors hot. You would have a great experience.. And it would save you a lot of IGF. Has a 20h hl approx.. so even on tuesday, your going to have half of it active in you..
  26. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    SS: I do have to admit that's one of the thickest vials of powder I have seen, but what I'm saying is that can be very deceptive. Google peptide lypholization. During that process it gets a blast of nitro and can really make it appear to be more ie. Fluffy and thick looking or very tight and small in a compact puck. I had a vial that was thick with powder and as soon as I dropped 1/10ml of AA on it, the powder turned to liquid instantly. I was blown away. It looked like a lot and with that tiny bit of solution it dissolved instantly. I've talked to guys from three very commonly used research co. And they all told me the same thing that it varies from lypholization and filler. You could weigh it and I'm sure you will know as soon as u inject. I hope there is more than 1mg but google it. There is a lot of conversation about puck size and powder density. Anyway I wish you luck and I have subbed so hope all goes well. I love igf and have used a lot and will be using the entire next year but hope the combo is even better. By the way I think I just got ocular cancer from this freaking screen.
  27. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.
  28. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Looks like the same vial I have, I doubt it's much more than 1mg,'those are only 2ml vials which are a bit smaller then what most peps come in. but if your using the same source I am it's potent and good to go.
    Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?
  29. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Well I have a few other igf1 and 2 vials, all 2ml vials and all with 1mg of powder in them.. The difference between this vial and the others is huge to say the least.. I talked to the guy that sent me the igf and he said it was probably more igf in it.. Then I read the above post and I dont know what to think now.. If it is say 10mg of igf and I pin on accident 500mcg in one dose, would I feel a difference between 500mcg and 50mcg? Get what im sayin hoss?

    Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

    Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin
  30. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Lol I'm not sure what 500mcg would feel like. I assume you would feel extremely hypo, but highest I've used was 100.

    Hopefully they sent u igf and not a mislabeled vial of melanotan or somethin
    lol, if it was melanotin, I would know right after the inject for sure..
    So, im gonna run it as if it is 1mg of igf.. But God forbid it is 10mg of igf and I finish it all up in 5 weeks.. should have the largest set of organs known to man..
  31. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    lol, if it was melanotin, I would know right after the inject for sure..
    So, im gonna run it as if it is 1mg of igf.. But God forbid it is 10mg of igf and I finish it all up in 5 weeks.. should have the largest set of organs known to man..
    Lol. Well at least we will know if the distended belly is true or if melanotan you are gonna end up super dark. Keep us updated on your progress.
  32. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    My stupidd AA and NaCL and BAC has not come in yet.. USPS sucks mad ****.. They have always been slow with my ****!!!!

    All items the usps has lost of mine:
    2 vials IGF1 LR3
    1 bottle methyl tren
    50ml test cyp
    1 vial MTII
    Cabergoline
    hcg
    superman pills


    USPS can go to hell for all I care..
    On jacked mail man after the other..
  33. New Member
    PandaAttack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    47

    Reputation

    hate the USPS myself....
  34. New Member
    BrockR's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    I don't know anybody that likes USPS. When my company used to ship items internationally it was a miracle if more than half of them made it when we used USPS.
  35. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Im still waiting for my 6 vials of goodness to arrive. I bet the mailman is pinning my stuff as we speak.
  36. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    Subbed for this, waiting on USPS also. Suxxxxx
  37. New Member
    dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    I would run it pre workout or several hours post wo. there is alot of debate about the best time to pin, but most agree now that post is not the best. Igf-1 is thought to blunt the natural release of gh, and interfere with mgf which is is stimulated immediately post wo.

    Also the insulin like effects of igf1 pre workout gives u pumps like u have never experienced.

    The stickies on this board are out dated about peptides
    I agree. What you said in your first paragraph is something that datbtrue said within the last year or so I think and he isn't even a fan of IGF-1 (but the explanation I read for pre-WO use or several hours post-WO does make sense to me).

    Anyway, the point is, updated info/stickies on IGF-1 and 2 and 1,3 DES IGF-1 would be nice. And since it is Christmas time, updated stickies on GHRP/GHRH combos too.
  38. New Member
    dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    I don't know anybody that likes USPS. When my company used to ship items internationally it was a miracle if more than half of them made it when we used USPS.
    I've had good luck with USPS with perhaps 2 exceptions (not many IOW), but whenever a package gets lost in the mail, that is when things go haywire compared to say UPS (even with delivery confirmation, tracking is a nightmare, packages get lost, etc). On the other hand, I hate the way that half of my UPS packages arrive and look like someone sat on it or slammed a door on it repeatedly and they are usually covered with black road dust (or whatever the hell that stuff is). YMMV I guess.
  39. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    I agree. What you said in your first paragraph is something that datbtrue said within the last year or so I think and he isn't even a fan of IGF-1 (but the explanation I read for pre-WO use or several hours post-WO does make sense to me).

    Anyway, the point is, updated info/stickies on IGF-1 and 2 and 1,3 DES IGF-1 would be nice. And since it is Christmas time, updated stickies on GHRP/GHRH combos too.
    Everything I have read so far says to pin immediately post workout. Is pre workout better? Is there anyone with a straight answer on this?
  40. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Got my **** yesterday..
    Pinned my chest a few hours post workout after mixing my ****.... 25mcg of each IGF
    Chest was nice and full in the morning.
    Lethargy earlier for sure.. Then once I popped some carbs, I felt better..

    Today I pinned all 6 heads of my quads with 25mcg of each igf.. Pre workout..
    No pain after inject.. legs were massively pumped hindering my lifts LMAO.. Took 100grams of carbs with my inject too which is also why my lift sucked..

    No injecting tomorrow..

    ALso to note, chest is not that sore at all today from my lift yesterday!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:11 AM
  2. JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in