Igf-1 lr3 or Ghrp/cjc stack for strength and tendons

bigdeepsquats

Awards
which would be better for strength gains and increase in tendon strength.
Early twenties. AAS experiance. looking to make knees healthier and increase strength.

LiveNDie

Awards
Your joints should be plenty healthy. Do you have any injurys?

LiveNDie

Awards
Either will work well, if your not going to inject 2-3 times a day + I would go with IGF LR3. If you dont want to have tides on you year around I would say go with IGF LR3. If your going to ONLY use Peptieds I would say go with LR3. I would say go ahead and take this chance to use it for anabolic perpouses as well so 40-120mcg IMO. IF your going to use CJC/GHRP 100mcg of each 2-3x+ a day.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Either will work well, if your not going to inject 2-3 times a day + I would go with IGF LR3. If you dont want to have tides on you year around I would say go with IGF LR3. If your going to ONLY use Peptieds I would say go with LR3. I would say go ahead and take this chance to use it for anabolic perpouses as well so 40-120mcg IMO. IF your going to use CJC/GHRP 100mcg of each 2-3x+ a day.
ok man, I think I'll go with IGF-1 I seen a site has it 2 bottles for 70 now, so I should jump on that. I tried ghrp-6 before with no cjc and felt that it was sort of weak...(did 200-300mcg daily).

2res4

Awards
Try the ghrh/ghrp together and dose the lr3 a few hours apart and you will get good healing and strength. Lr3 on it's own is good but you won't get huge strength increases. I think it's a long process. But if you get a couple vials you will be happy.

Civa

Awards
All, I know this is an old thread, however I have an urgent request.

I am 42 years old, 6' 2", and between 160 to 170 lbs, have always had a high metabolism, and am essentially an ectomorph.

I have always been under weight, and am a HARD gainer, now matter what I do.

I am about to start a regimen of Iyengar yoga (because, no fake spiritual bull****, only stretching, alignment, and posture), have found a rolfer, and will be looking into trigger point.

Now is the part where you all come in:

I have purchased an Injex 30 liquid injector, for the explicit purpose of a supplement program. I was at first looking at ipamorelin and testosterone, however I have heard Ipamorelin isn't actually that helpful, and that GHRP may be a better choice, due to appetite increase, etc. That is how I stumbled upon this.

I am looking for a peptide, anabolic, testosterone program that will help, and am inquiring whether lgr3 IGF-1 is a better and more effective choice, or should I be looking at GHRP, or even somethings like this HGH formula I have found.

I am in desperate need of assistance on this, and am visiting every forum possible for assistance, as every seems to want to LOSE weight, but theres no one like me, having difficulty GAINING weight for muscle mass.

I thank you all in advance.

Civa

Awards
All, I know this is an old thread, however I have an urgent request.

I am 42 years old, 6' 2", and between 160 to 170 lbs, have always had a high metabolism, and am essentially an ectomorph.

I have always been under weight, and am a HARD gainer, now matter what I do.

I am about to start a regimen of Iyengar yoga (because, no fake spiritual bull****, only stretching, alignment, and posture), have found a rolfer, and will be looking into trigger point.

Now is the part where you all come in:

I have purchased an Injex 30 liquid injector, for the explicit purpose of a supplement program. I was at first looking at ipamorelin and testosterone, however I have heard Ipamorelin isn't actually that helpful, and that GHRP may be a better choice, due to appetite increase, etc. That is how I stumbled upon this.

I am looking for a peptide, anabolic, testosterone program that will help, and am inquiring whether lgr3 IGF-1 is a better and more effective choice, or should I be looking at GHRP, or even somethings like this HGH formula I have found.

I am in desperate need of assistance on this, and am visiting every forum possible for assistance, as every seems to want to LOSE weight, but theres no one like me, having difficulty GAINING weight for muscle mass.

I thank you all in advance.