GHRP-6/CJC-1295DAC stack

patriot37

Awards
Second time running this stack....had sick results last time...mixed in Pegmgf/igf along the way....Its been awhile, so I am sure the science and understanding of these peps has increased. Wanted to see if I need to adjust or add any goodies this time.

Gonna run at night before bed 3x per week

200mcg (GHRP-6)
100mcg (CJC-1295dac)

I read Datb's guide and ran these before 3x per day at the saturation dose of 100mcg....but the lethargy was crazy. I know adding the IGF/MGF didnt help that either....I have also seen some info on adding acetylcholineesterase inhibitors to lower my dosages further...If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I like to stay away from anabolics and the like...I got some chasteberry, dopa, aakg supps, but if there is anything out there to help the lethargy Im all ears...(I dont want to take t3/t4 either)

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks for the knowledge,

P37

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals exactly. Running 3x per week doesn't seem lik enough to effect much other than improve sleep,'an maybe help some w/ recovery.

LiveNDie

Awards
You could lower the dosage to 100 GHRP-6, that will give you about 14-15IU of HGH 3x a day (If you are 100kg or less). You could also try lower dosages in the day and a higher one at night like 100mcg AM, 100mcg Mid day, 200mcg before bed. You could try reduceing the number of dosages to 2 or a combo of the above.
There are allways stimulates or you could try some Testosterone, I mean like more than TRT dosages Like 300mg+ a week of TEST Eth. The second option will also increase HGH's converstion into IGF! If you go with stimulates you mite want to try some Yohimbine HCL.
O, and IGF blunts the release of HGH. You could try IGF DES 1,3 instead of LR3 but I know that it increases the release of IGF but not sure if that form blunts HGH release.

patriot37

Awards
I like these suggestions, I would be happy to go back to the dosages I was running before, but I felt like a walking zombie...idk how dudes function like that....maybe the aas help....

I guess I could run the CJC 3x per week (200mcg) before bed and run the GHRP 2x per day, once pre wkt (100mcg) and before bed (200mcg). IDK if you think its fine running it preworkout or not, only reason I would is for logistical purposes. IDK if any of my preworkout supps would affect my levels at all.

So I will go with:

CJC 200mcg 3x per week
GHRP-6 300mcg 5x per week, split between 2 shots (100mcg prewrkt) (200mcg night)

Total (600mcg CJC-1295Dac per week)
(1500mcg GHRP-6 per week)

Movin_Weight my Goals are (5-10lb lean mass in 12wks), i'll save the igf for after

(Supplements- AAKG, Chasteberry, L-Dopa, Jacked)

Live and Die, can you explain the Yohimbine HCL benefit for me...read up a little on it, but I am not sure how it applies to this stack...any knowledge is appreciated..

LiveNDie

Awards
Yohimbine HCL would upregulate (get more sincitive to the substance) your NE beta receptors.
When you flood your body with a substance the receptors it works on down regulate (get less sincitive to the substance).

WARNING: Yohimbine HCL WILL raise your blood pressure! BUT the AAKG will help with that.

patriot37

Awards
Anyone offer any info about adding either one of these to the mix

acetylcholineesterase inhibitors

Ostarine (MK2866)

Thanks for the knowledge

patriot37

Awards
Thanks live and die...any knowledge on any of these other two substances

Ostarine

LiveNDie

Awards
For bodybuilding perpouses it would increase acytelcholine and it inhibits the stuff that inhibits HGH release (sorry name slips my mind). This would slow your heart down and be a grate addtion to your stack! My i sugest 8-16mg (16 makes me feel kind of funny) of Galantamine. Galantamine's half life is 2-3hrs & peaks in 1 so its perfict for the pulse. May i sugest combining 600-1,200mg of ALPHA-GPC along side the Galantamine.

Ostarine is either a selective androgen receptor modulator or a selective estrogen modulator i have'nt read much about it. I'll get back to you on that, or someone can chime in.

LiveNDie

Awards
Ostarine is non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator, it slows growth of prostate, worst reported side effects so far have been nausea and diarrhea. 3mg of Ostarine yeilded 3.1lbs increase in 3 months. Half-life 24hrs, S-4 is more androgenic than Ostarine.

Thats all for now!

patriot37

Awards
Live and Die....

Is the Galantamine OTC supp or will I have to find another source? I see that there are some supps out there with that name, but dont know if they are legit? How much should I expect for both? and how do you recommend that I take them?

Thanks,
P37

patriot37

Awards
Did a quick search, but found the Galantamide 60 8mg pills for $50 and the Alpha GPC for60 250mg for about $60.....not really that cheap, so is this really worth it? Seems like I will be spending more on the OTC supps than I will for the Peps at this point

P37

patriot37

Awards
Alright, answering some of my own questions here, but found cheap Alpha-GPC...but Galanthamine is still pricey. If you have any recommendations on where to get some on the cheap let me know. So far I got you recommending

yohimbine hcl
galanthamine
alpha-GPC

I have (Jacked, L-dopa, aakg) I was worried about prolactin build up, so I have (querciten, chasteberry, b6 I think)

Any other suggestions? I got aakg, but in the Jacked that I am taking there is already a very high amount like 4100mg, so I dont know if you recommend to still take more of the AAKG or not?

Thanks again for the knowledge,

P37

LiveNDie

Awards
I'll send you a place... It's $20.00 USD a bottle and its like buy 2 get $10 off as well

patriot37

Awards
Thanks Live and Die....

aakg 3500/yohimine 2.5mg (morning)

jacked (preworkout)

alpha-gpc/galantamine/l-dopa (bedtime)

p5p, querciten, chasteberry, (pre-shot)

Think Im gonna adjust my weekly numbers to

500mcg cjc (100mcg before bed 5 days during week before bed)
1000mcg ghrp6 (100mcg post wrkt out, 100mcg before bed 5days per week)

Im gonna take my baseline stats at the gym tonight...and keep track/post my gains...If anyone wants to critique this please do...

thanks,

P37

Roudy89

Awards
How is this stack going for you so far? Im going to be doing the same, just waiting on the ghrp 6?

Also I would be interested in how long your cycle was when you first did it, and your gains?

patriot37

Awards
Roudy,

Stack is running well...I decided to do 150mcg ghrp6/100cjc 5nights per week before bed. But this is more of a sleep/recovery/fat loss dose. Still see 1lb or so per week lean muscle and strenght gains if you eat really well. My goals were 10lb/fat loss/strenght gains in 12wks...6ft 200lb at 8-9%bf, crazy strong, is good enough for me :)....I prefer minimum doses of any substance, with focus on making sure I am maximizing food intake, training etc. Better, longer lasting, sustainable results...just my philosophy.

Baseline 190 @14% (note: these results are with no add cardio, + increased calories)

~wk 1 191 @12.9
~wk 2 192 @11.4
~wk 3 193 @10.9

I strongly recommend taking the supplements that I have listed in my protocol. And of course increase your calorie intake by 1,500 calories perday, which is normal if you want to gain size anyways, but the best part about these peps is you will gain weight, but not the associated fat ratio per pound...essentially all muscle...

If you wish to get an anabolic effect, then you would follow dats guide, which I did before, but its 100mcg of both peps 3x per day. If it wasnt for the grogginess, and lethargy, I would bc the results are really good. I take no anabolics, but this protocol gives you the same effect and you will keep your gains...

Results under Dats protocol

Baseline 180 @14%

After 12wks [email protected]% (I was eating 4000 calories + per day)

Back to present, I wanted to add in the osterine, and see how that magnifies or enhances the results, when and if I do i will again post gains..to show the difference.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Roudy,

Stack is running well...I decided to do 150mcg ghrp6/100cjc 5nights per week before bed. But this is more of a sleep/recovery/fat loss dose. Still see 1lb or so per week lean muscle and strenght gains if you eat really well. My goals were 10lb/fat loss/strenght gains in 12wks...6ft 200lb at 8-9%bf, crazy strong, is good enough for me :)....I prefer minimum doses of any substance, with focus on making sure I am maximizing food intake, training etc. Better, longer lasting, sustainable results...just my philosophy.

Baseline 190 @14% (note: these results are with no add cardio, + increased calories)

~wk 1 191 @12.9
~wk 2 192 @11.4
~wk 3 193 @10.9

I strongly recommend taking the supplements that I have listed in my protocol. And of course increase your calorie intake by 1,500 calories perday, which is normal if you want to gain size anyways, but the best part about these peps is you will gain weight, but not the associated fat ratio per pound...essentially all muscle...

If you wish to get an anabolic effect, then you would follow dats guide, which I did before, but its 100mcg of both peps 3x per day. If it wasnt for the grogginess, and lethargy, I would bc the results are really good. I take no anabolics, but this protocol gives you the same effect and you will keep your gains...

Results under Dats protocol

Baseline 180 @14%

After 12wks [email protected]% (I was eating 4000 calories + per day)

Back to present, I wanted to add in the osterine, and see how that magnifies or enhances the results, when and if I do i will again post gains..to show the difference.
You gained 3 pounds, and lost 3.1% bodyfat in 3 weeks on this stuff? C'mon dude. That just doesnt seem possible to me. What are you using to measure body fat? It's like you are melting it off. And increasing intake by
1500kcals per day (which would add a pound every few days)?

You must be a genetic freak, and marvel. Party on.

patriot37

Awards
I use an electronic handheld machine at my gym. I'm going by the reading, either way I've been consistently using from my baseline on. Idk if youve used this stuff or not, but it is good if you get quality stuff. I personally swear by it. I posted in one of my threads I equate it to about 75mg of winstrol per day, as far as anabolic result at that dose. With Dats protocol it's similar to taking test, but stacking it with hgh.

Everyone has different results off diff products...but at mid 190's ripped of everything I've explained above...it's got my seal!

Gonna add Osterine in this week @ 12.5mg. I think this will be the perfect stack...I will post results...I wish I had logged strength gains bc I have been crushing pr's after a month. With the Osterine I might need to switch gyms...

I've been experimenting and ticketing for awhile for the perfect maintenance stack, that's cheap, easy to get, solid results, minimum dosing, with minimal sides! Thinking this maybe it, from the research. I'll keep you posted.

P37

Lil Rocky

Awards
the electronic handheld body fat is in no way a legit way of measuring bodyfat. next time your at the gym try it a few times in a row and you will get different answers each time, then try it after your workout, go by the mirror or if you dont have a caliper.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Any update on how the ostarine worked out in your cjc/GHRP cycle?

On a side, you can use Huperzine A to block somatostatin instead of that other compound listed above. It's like 6 bucks a bottle. Start dosing at 50mcg per day and adjust accordingly.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
all cjc on the market is really mod GRF 1-29

geee0

Awards
so what's the difference between CJC1295 and CJC1293 (is that the 95 is non DAC) and 93 is with DAC?

patriot37

Awards
Sorry I havent been on here....curtailed my stack because of the gh fog once again, that **** kills me....I have done some research and it seems to be my thyroid getting all screwed up with the excess gh, so after some searching I have some T4 on the way. Research says T4 over T3...

Also, the osterine I got was from IDrag but didnt really feel like it did much, so I am guessing the stuff was crap..so tough to say on the osterine front as well. I may pick up a bottle from SS, but tough to find legit sources without breaking the forum rules. Just in case I dont go that route I picked up

TestobolanV2
Erase
Test Force 2
Jacked

I am gonna try to run the peps twice a day with the T4, but its tough to say with mental fog...Lot of trial and error. If anyone has any knowledge of anything else I can take I am all ears. Running dats protocol of the peps will get you some serious size and strenght, but I feel like an invalid mentally...

As far as the hand held body fat machine, thats all I had to work with. I ran it 3-4 times and took the mean reading. I should be ready to restart next week, so I can take pics/log/stats/nutrition/training numbers each week and post them.

I appreciate the knowledge

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent been on here....curtailed my stack because of the gh fog once again, that **** kills me....I have done some research and it seems to be my thyroid getting all screwed up with the excess gh, so after some searching I have some T4 on the way. Research says T4 over T3...

Also, the osterine I got was from IDrag but didnt really feel like it did much, so I am guessing the stuff was crap..so tough to say on the osterine front as well. I may pick up a bottle from SS, but tough to find legit sources without breaking the forum rules. Just in case I dont go that route I picked up

TestobolanV2
Erase
Test Force 2
Jacked

I am gonna try to run the peps twice a day with the T4, but its tough to say with mental fog...Lot of trial and error. If anyone has any knowledge of anything else I can take I am all ears. Running dats protocol of the peps will get you some serious size and strenght, but I feel like an invalid mentally...

As far as the hand held body fat machine, thats all I had to work with. I ran it 3-4 times and took the mean reading. I should be ready to restart next week, so I can take pics/log/stats/nutrition/training numbers each week and post them.

I appreciate the knowledge
Try using GHRP-2 instead of 6. Less sides and better GH release.