legit hgh

q58q

Awards
Hi everyone i am 25years old and decided to start hgh ... i picked up kits of hgh and was wondering if they were legit ... the thing that concerns me is that the hgh is not in wafer form ... it more of like a powder form ... is that something to be concerned about ... have any of you other members gotten hgh not in the form of a wafer in the vial ...

Thanks

q58q

Awards
hey no one knows ... i don't want to be injecting myself with something i am not sure of ...

thanks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
cjc, ghrps, hgh, igf all come in a powder (more like a rock) in a vial. u need to add BW.

q58q

Awards
my gh powder is not like a rock inside the vial it's like powder with is no compacted .... like in granular form ....

disgraziato

Awards
That doesn't matter, and cannot attest to its integrity one way or the other. You need to trust your source, simple as that.

956Vette

Awards
nope, never have. however my experience has been primarily generics and jinos (back in the day) from China

linebacker10

Awards
It starts off in powder form and needs to be mixed with pure water or bacteriostatic water (for infection purposes)...Just know the conversion to add the right amount of water to the vial so you have your correct amount of mg/ml...

I have a question on the minimal amount of test that should be used in this cycle ----> (Thanktropin red tops at 3 -4 ius ed 6 on 1 off) (Axio test cyp 200 mgs) (Liquidex .5mgs ed) ... how many mgs of test per week should be used???... and help would be greatly appreciated =)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
It starts off in powder form and needs to be mixed with pure water or bacteriostatic water (for infection purposes)...Just know the conversion to add the right amount of water to the vial so you have your correct amount of mg/ml...

I have a question on the minimal amount of test that should be used in this cycle ----> (Thanktropin red tops at 3 -4 ius ed 6 on 1 off) (Axio test cyp 200 mgs) (Liquidex .5mgs ed) ... how many mgs of test per week should be used???... and help would be greatly appreciated =)
the more test the better. id say 750mg test cyp /week. that should be great. throw in clen too. maybe some dry oral?
sounds great.