IGF and HGH together

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

IGF and HGH together

Hey bros, just started HGH yesterday at 2iu ED. I'm wondering how long i should wait before i start using some IGF with it. Basically, how long til hgh starts to work and i should start shooting the IGF aswell. Thanks !

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Hey bros, just started HGH yesterday at 2iu ED. I'm wondering how long i should wait before i start using some IGF with it. Basically, how long til hgh starts to work and i should start shooting the IGF aswell. Thanks !
    Hey me too!same dose too...I was going to wait a month, and then start the igf, I think its about 4 - 6 weeks to kick in.At 2 iu per day 5 days on 2 off, a 100 iu kit will last about 2 months...then I was going to do about 40mcg igf for the rest of the month
    ...I am also stacking Mohn for the first month, I was going to continie the hg for hopefully another 8 weeks, and maybe try stacking an AAS...not sure though.
    I actually started last week, and I must say the HGH make me fell pretty darn good, plenty of energy...Igf had somewhat of the same effect, but it seemed a little more geared toward recovery and muscles.
    Last edited by willieman; 06-16-2004 at 09:13 PM.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Well I guess we're all riding the same train, I'm doing 2iu and am waiting for my gear to peak then I'll start the LR3. I would of started the HGH/LR3 at the same time but wanted to have the gear at peak levels before I started.

You can look at LR3 as a jump start to HGH if you wanted to see benifits right away.

JohnnyB
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

On the weekends I do 2 doses at 1iu..maybe a little more, and I like to do it about anhour or less before work out.See my post about the Mohn+hgh stack...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 07:14 PM
  2. igf and hgh cycle
    By jediclampet in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 04:42 PM
  3. IGF-1 and TriMax together?
    By pattiotornado in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 11:27 PM
  4. IGF and insulin together