How long can IGF be used if taken EOD?

LiveNDie

Awards
How long can IGF-1 Long r3 be taken if it is taken EOD? Yes, I have read the sticky, but it dose not say the dosage frequency.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
How long can IGF-1 Long r3 be taken if it is taken EOD? Yes, I have read the sticky, but it dose not say the dosage frequency.
after week 6 you wont feel it like you use to...you'll began to desensitize and you'll know it. in fact u may began to feel it less after 4 weeks..thereafter its less and less. after 6 weeks you'll just be wasting it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to 3x a week, bilateral post workout. It can be used 10 weeks easy with this protocol IMO. I ran about 8 vials over the years, and have done extensive research regarding the topic.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you took 70g slow carbs with?
I was just reading a protocal where the person did his doses pre workout.
The "REASON" for injectin bi-lateral "post workout", it that your receptors are "primed" for a duration following isolated muscle contractile stimulation. Injecting any other time will more likely than not just float around "systemic" and bind to intestinal walls. It has nothing to do with complex carbohydrates. Do you follow me?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of bodybuilders stay on year round shooting small dosages 3X per week. I do it also and have never seen or felt my body adjust to it.

Mike