IGF - Hitting a Vein

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey some questions from experts

1- Lets say you hit a vein, you aspirate and you know you are in a vein, Do you take the Slin pin out and inject it again or do you use another needle ???? I dont wanna get infections

2- What if you hit a vein, and you inject it in ?

Thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey some questions from experts

1- Lets say you hit a vein, you aspirate and you know you are in a vein, Do you take the Slin pin out and inject it again or do you use another needle ???? I dont wanna get infections

2- What if you hit a vein, and you inject it in ?

Thanks
I have just pulled the pin and reinserted it... no big deal... or bury it deeper through the vein.

I know acetic acid can be necrotic to muscle tissue somewhat, so I would avoid the vein since it runs through the heart. Probably not a big deal, but just something to avoid.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok what if there is blood in the syringe, do you still reinsert it in ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok off topic, does Igf1 make you grow taller if you are young ? im 21, I just wanna do IGF1 low dose for pct

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ok off topic, does Igf1 make you grow taller if you are young ? im 21, I just wanna do IGF1 low dose for pct
kid.. how can insulin make you taller in any way?
your 21, probably not even HGH can make you taller..

also, u told me youve never ran a cycle like a month ago. and now your saying "low dose for pct"???

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

also, u told me youve never ran a cycle like a month ago. and now your saying "low dose for pct"???
lol I lie to people about my cycles :sgrin: ! I dont share my cycles, only if I have questions I'll ask

Ima run 40mcg IGf1 for pct 4 days a week 4 weeks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol I lie to people about my cycles :sgrin: ! I dont share my cycles, only if I have questions I'll ask

thats fuking retarted

Ima run 40mcg IGf1 for pct 4 days a week 4 weeks
u might wanna use nolva nolva/clomid for pct..
andd u said ur 19 and were too scared to pinn test..idk if thats a lie

2res4

Awards
If you hit a vein it's ok to pull out and re pin using the same one. It's your blood in it so I wouldn't worry to much about it. Besides you should have cleaned a big enough area to re pin without a problem. Always better to be safe and if it makes you uncomfortable use another pin but all the slin pins I get do not have a needle that can be removed. You may have something different.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Considering you should have sterilized the injection site and used a clean pin then you should be fine repinning. I hit a vein today in my delt and got a tiny little bit of blood, swabbed the other delt and pinned. No problem.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I don't bother aspirating with peptides.
You could pin most peptides IV without a problem. You wouldn't get any site enhancement benefits from IGF-1, but it wouldn't hurt you, since its water-based (like every other IV injection).

disgraziato

Awards

He asked about IGF...Why are you mentioning insulin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0