CJC dosing for recomp?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run CJC (DAC). im getting way too many responds about dose. i read a log of a guy who did 250mcgs 2x week. another place i saw 500mcg 2x week. some people even said 2mg/week.
im looking for some leaning out while bulking (cardio 4x weeek) and mostly clean diet. i wanna drop 2-4% bf in the next 12-15 weeks. its my first time using any peptide so i dont wanna use some harsh dose used for bulking, im not looking for that.

also, 2mg/week cost me like 60$, i might as well run real HGH. it will cost less (srs).

L

LiveNDie

Awards
Its best to combine CJC-1295 with GHRP-6. So, for dosages 100-200mcg of GHRP-6 2-3 times a day with 100-500mcg of CJC-1295 2-3 times a day. Of course the higher end range is for recomposition.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
it's best to combine CJC-1295 with GHRP-6.......I assume u mean CJC-1295 w/o DAC [or mod(1-29)GRF].

what about the real CJC-1295 (w/ DAC) alone? it'll work alone too,right?

I've learnt to reply sentences by sentences ,look!! hurra', hip hip aha yea ! LOL
r u fuking stupid? i CLEARLY said CJC DAC, that means CJC WITH DAC. gtfo out my thread

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ok you do know Wat ur talking and sorry I Wasn't in a good mood. I would use ghrp6 but my goal is not to bulk. Ghrp makes you very hungry and that's not what I want. Idk why that 18 yo died from a Ghrp shot that's just strange. I've heard of people mistAkingly shooting 5000mcgs Ghrp and just being very hungry after.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
hi man,i'm very happy u don't got angry with me. about that 18yr guy ,people told me the matter was a shot of cjcDAC too much strong.(it's able to last 8-10 days in your body with only one injection,u know....however i'm on that and i like it. i'm careful about not get too higher dose,so,since they are my firsts shots,i use just 40-50 mcg and work fine...and if i want a bit more of power i shot a 100-200mcg of GHRP-6 or -2).
GHRP-6 get a modest hungry on me. i'm able to control it very very well. oh yes,if u get u to administer 5000mcg (i.e. 5mg...all the whole ghrp-6 vial!) ,i think that can be an hazardous...and i think u could get to die at minimum!
i.e. one ghrp-6 vial is 5mg (or 5000mcg) ,ok? well,if u use 5000mcg is equal to tell u'll go to use the full vial! each 5mg vial is able to get 50 doses of 100mcg! 100mcg is the saturation optimal dose. yes many people (me too) can use also 200-300mcg for shot....but frankly,5000mcg for shot (a full 5mgGHRP-6vial!) is an exaggeration and i think it's not possible your organism will be able to support that dose....u'll get an 'overdose' of ghrp-6 ,i assume! get your ghrp-6 (or Ipamorelin or ghrp-2 if u don't want get to be hungry) and use only 100-200mcg for shot. i suggest to use just only 50mcg for your first shot,then u'll feel what peptide is and how it works on you. then u can raise the dosage till 100 mcg in following days till 200-300 for shot. (however i think the best dosage is 100-200mcg).
however ghrps don't work strong enough alone. so u need some GHRHs as modified GRF(1-29) (or cjc-1293). so u need 100mcg GHRP+100mcgGHRH. if u will get vivid dream,so that mean your peptides are good. so u can get 50 100mcg doses through your 5mg GHRP vial and 20 100mcg doses from 2mg GRF vial. so i suggest to buy two or three GRF vials for each GHRP vial. (this is why GRF,cjcw/o DAC and cjc1293 vials are only at 2mg).
i hope to be been of help.
P.S. now,there's GHenerate by LG Sciences too. it's all natural issue and cheap and it's legal and it's able to 'jump-start' your own GH by over 1000% and if u add IGH-1 ,thy two together can be able to spike your GH by over 5000%!!!! now i've placed an order and i'm waiting for them.
5000% is very very much and maybe u don't need to use chemicals as ghrp-6 and mod.GRF(1-29).
u cant overdose on ghrp6, 2, or cjc.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Idk if u can overdose on CJC but I know you cant on ghrp6 -2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone has stories about someone who has died from something, and far fewer are true than are false.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. but i'm not telling about death if it'll be or not....but about to shot 5mg of GHRP-6 in a single shot,is a lack of money and 'gain' since the saturation dose is roughly at 100mcg. so ,once u get to administer 5000mcg..........what will your organism do about the remaining 4,900mcg?? (they all will end up into Wc/toilet bowl :dump: LOL)
That may be so if you were correct, but you aren't. 100mcg is roughly the point at which dosing stops being linear in terms of gh release. Its not the maximum dosage, nor the maximum GH release from a dose. Its just that above 100mcg you see less increase in GH per mcg added than below that, to the point where 200mcg may see just a 20-40% higher gh relase than 100mcg. Higher doses than that still cause increases, just the amount of increase continues to drop.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
yes,sorry,evidently u'v e got to post that last thread of yours when i 've got to edit of mine(that one above) in contemporaneously. (so,please get to read/look as it's now)
IMHO it'ld be better ,if at least the 4,500mcg would to have to end up into Wc/toilet bowl ,because i don't wanna to get to put myself into shoes whose ones is going to try 5,000mcg on hiself.......expecially if that is his first peptide shot ever been
lol u actually went to the hospital cuz of 100mcg cjc and 100mcg ghrp6??..did u try eating carbs right after the shot? u definetly did something wrong. people say 500mcg/week is low. even russianstar says 1mg+ /week

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
holy crap Reginald....can i get some Cliff's Notes? your posts are WAY too long and pretty friggin ridiculous. you're like Faulkner or something.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never heard of a single pro bodybuilder doing a gh cycle of 15ius a day for 6 months or more doing anything for PCT

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of a single pro bodybuilder doing a gh cycle of 15ius a day for 6 months or more doing anything for PCT
theyr PCT after a 6month 15iu/day gh is a few months of 5-10iu/day lol or e peptide?