HGH and IGF-1 not controlled substance

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to dea website and looked at their list, there were no sign of gh or igf1, so does that make it legal ? I read in some articles they are illegal but I dont find any laws on them

can feds arrest someone for using hgh without perscreption since its not a controlled substance ????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there isn't a law against posession however it is not legal to sell. All injectible medications with the exception of insulin require a prescription to sell. There is no OTC injectible.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
but if u just get caught with it there isn't anything that LE can do? I mean they may watch u a little more closely after, but they can't confiscate it or anything?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on your state, syringes and needles may be illegal, so thats something to keep in mind as well.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know they are in my state but that wouldn't even be my biggest worry. i never knew that tho'. Ya learn something every day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but if u just get caught with it there isn't anything that LE can do? I mean they may watch u a little more closely after, but they can't confiscate it or anything?
in the end, all either of them are is protein fragments in a small bottle.

anabolicscuba

Awards
I would think if you have an amount that isn't suspicious not much would come of it in the event you got caught with it. At least I hope that is the case because I've been considering running HGH and also have the same concerns as you.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Control Status:

Human growth hormone is not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, as part of the 1990 Anabolic Steroids Control Act, the distribution and possession, with the intent to distribute, of hGH "for any use…other than the treatment of a disease or other recognized medical condition, where such use has been authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services…and pursuant to the order of a physician…" was criminalized as a five-year felony under the penalties chapter of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act of the FDA.

hGH is listed by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the International Olympic Committee as a performance enhancing drug barring athletes from using it.

--------

this is on a government website, so wth ? If it is not controlled then why jailtime ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can go to jail for nolva. its a "Legend Drug", a product that is sold by prescription only in the US. posession without a prescription is a crime, just less severe than with controlled substances.

vudoo

Awards
So... you can have it but just don't carry like 10 vials on you. LOL.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have always been told, they can take your gh, but can't bust you for it unless they want to make a case as you being a seller of it.

Prescription drugs that are not scheduled, I was always told and read you can import a 3 month supply internationally legally but you can not obtain them from within domestic USA because that is the illegal part.

anabolicscuba

Awards
How many IU is considered a 3 month supply? If you were getting it domestic wouldn't the selling party be the one in danger, not you?

racerxxxx

Awards
Where can you buy HGH if you have a prescription? Are there any drug stores in Los Angeles that carry it, or must it be purchased online?

disgraziato

Awards
HGH is a prescribed substance, recognized by the FDA, et al. Possession without a prescription would violate the Public Health Law...It is not a controlled substance or on any schedule lists of controlled substances. They can confiscate and charge you with PHL, but its not a crime. Ever hear about Sylvestor Stallone and his bust going through immigration? Google it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can you buy HGH if you have a prescription? Are there any drug stores in Los Angeles that carry it, or must it be purchased online?
Most pharmacies probably don't stock it, but would have it in a few days. Be prepared for sticker shock, most insurance doesn't cover it, and raw pricing is something like $250 for 15 ii

Turk1976

Awards
Most pharmacies probably don't stock it, but would have it in a few days. Be prepared for sticker shock, most insurance doesn't cover it, and raw pricing is something like $250 for 15 ii
If you have a script, call around to get a cash price for it, tell that you're paying cash b/c your insurance won't pay for it. Make sure you get the price for the whole package. The pharmacy cannot and will not give you a partial fill on this. It's the whole thing or nothing.

Bring the script in to whomever you choose and have them order it for you, usually takes a business day or two. Go into the pharmacy and pay for it.

No pharmacy will keep this on-hand because of the cost and the how rarely it is used.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea the stuff is real pricey.. its cheaper on the black market but still way expensive

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea the stuff is real pricey.. its cheaper on the black market but still way expensive
What do you think about the product call Xentropin' sublingual GRHP 2 peptite ship would be around 175 per 30 days, would be better or fesable in my case if it was to work.

2res4

Awards
What do you think about the product call Xentropin' sublingual GRHP 2 peptite ship would be around 175 per 30 days, would be better or fesable in my case if it was to work.
Sounds to me like it is simply the peptide ghrp2 in a sublingual form. Why not just purchase the injectible form of a ghrp or even better a ghrp/ghrh combo. This will give u a significant rise in gh and will be a lot cheaper.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds to me like it is simply the peptide ghrp2 in a sublingual form. Why not just purchase the injectible form of a ghrp or even better a ghrp/ghrh combo. This will give u a significant rise in gh and will be a lot cheaper.
Peptite are less expensive than HGH then ? Sorry about all those questions got a lot of reading to still do on them but I ma trying to gatter as much info as I can !

Cheer !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peptite are less expensive than HGH then ? Sorry about all those questions got a lot of reading to still do on them but I ma trying to gatter as much info as I can !

Cheer !
far cheaper

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it can be as effective, but it takes multiple doses a day

2res4

Awards
Nice thank you for the info !
Just spend some time looking for research peptides. Prices are different everywhere you look but you can find them very cheap. A commonly used combination is ghrp 2 or 6 or ipamorelin with cjc1295 with or without DAC. I have read that it can be compaired to the use of 4iu of gh daily. This has not Been proven that I know of but some people report that's how they felt. So ghrp6 200mcg 3 times a day with cjc1295 100mcg three times a day. Use the search function here and check into them before you consider buying. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just spend some time looking for research peptides. Prices are different everywhere you look but you can find them very cheap. A commonly used combination is ghrp 2 or 6 or ipamorelin with cjc1295 with or without DAC. I have read that it can be compaired to the use of 4iu of gh daily. This has not Been proven that I know of but some people report that's how they felt. So ghrp6 200mcg 3 times a day with cjc1295 100mcg three times a day. Use the search function here and check into them before you consider buying. I'm sure you will be satisfied.
Ok thank you for the head up ! got some rading to do lol :D