First Time IGF-1 LR3 User Help

eric1111

Awards
I going to be doing 60mgs. Now I know to mix with acetic acid. After i draw 60mcg how much water should i put in the slin pin. Thank You

956Vette

Awards
However much you feel like buffering/injecting into whichever spot. Been drawing up to .4-.5 (generally 1/3, 1/2cc) for small muscles like calves, pecs and bi injects. maybe buffer with .6cc for quad and delts. -just one man's method/thought process

xXDevilDogXx

Awards
Never have buffered it. Just made the AA and reconstituted. Then shoot. Sorry if that doesn't help, but it just seemded like a waist of time for me.

2res4

Awards
I do not buffer either. It burns while going in but is fine right after. I really like 40mcg but that's just personal preference. One way to look at it is you can pull out the bac water first then pull the desired amount of igf into the syringe and that should assure that you inject the igf first getting all of it from the syringe into your body. You really don't loose much if any w/o but just an option

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
About to start my first cycle also. So you would use different pin for both sides of your body?

Any advice for where or how to pull this off? I want to do it at the gym post workout but I am afraid the backwater will destroy my Igf if I get everything ready before I go in.

2res4

Awards
Huge. Just pre load the igf then bring the bw and syringe into the bathroom and pin it. I used to do pwo and worked well but new research shows that it may prevent ur natural mgf so I've been doing pre work out or two to three hours pwo. It all seems to work well

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Huge. Just pre load the igf then bring the bw and syringe into the bathroom and pin it. I used to do pwo and worked well but new research shows that it may prevent ur natural mgf so I've been doing pre work out or two to three hours pwo. It all seems to work well
Really appreciate the help, this is my is my first time pinning anything and I want to get it right. Just did 40 mcg chest pwo today. Will try it pre workout on Friday.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
IMO the water based IGF-1 in AA was more painful than oil based AAS. But I did get nice results with IGF-1 and will likely do another cycle of it after my next AAS cycle.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried pre and post and i like pre better. My muscle feels pumped before i start lifting then really pumped after a few sets and then you can still feel it hours after. I usually fill mine with BAC water to about the 8 tick mark (on a 1cc slin pin) and then the last 2 ticks with the igf-1 so its at the 10 mark fully loaded.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Ive tried pre and post and i like pre better. My muscle feels pumped before i start lifting then really pumped after a few sets and then you can still feel it hours after. I usually fill mine with BAC water to about the 8 tick mark (on a 1cc slin pin) and then the last 2 ticks with the igf-1 so its at the 10 mark fully loaded.
The only thing I don't like about the idea of pre workout is that I will need to carb up before hand. I really like to have eaten earlier and have an empty stomach during lifting or cardio.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout is better.

Recon with 1ml aa .6%

Then when you want to draw, draw desired amount of IGF, then draw 3x the amount with BAC. shake it up a bit to mix the igf and bac, the spread injections out on areas you shoot.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Pre workout is better.

Recon with 1ml aa .6%

Then when you want to draw, draw desired amount of IGF, then draw 3x the amount with BAC. shake it up a bit to mix the igf and bac, the spread injections out on areas you shoot.
Doesn't it make you tired during your workout? I felt lightheaded after both times I pinned.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
No, I consume 70-100 grams of malto dextrin before I train.. Before I pin igf..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't it make you tired during your workout? I felt lightheaded after both times I pinned.
No it pumps my pinned muscle up actually and feels good when your start blasting through sets.