IGF1 HELP on dosing

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Option A B C or D

Somone suggested i do this when shooting the IGF1 so to make sure it all hits the spot

re measuring out, how does this sound?

Using 1/2" 1cc Slin

Option A

First draw 30iu of B12 or BW (bacteriostatic water) on the dot. Then draw your IGF1 out for a total of 33iu. This means you have 3iu of IGF1 30mcg in the slin Apply all of it and that way you can be sure all of the IGF1 is out and applied to your desired muscle of choice.

Option B

can i just add 9ml BAC water to IGf1 vial and 60ius = 60mcg this seems the easiest

Option C

Add nothing but this seems extremely difficult to measure and good chance something left in the pin

Option D

whatever you do ????

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't add BW to the vial of IGF-1 (it will degrade it too quickly).

If I were you I would hypothetically pre draw my IGF-1 bilateral dosages into individual syringes and then draw up the desired extra amount of BW into the IGF-1 filled syringe immediately prior to administration.

BTW, most new slin pins have a vaccum type technology that limits or removes the possiblility that medication is left in the syringe.

BEAST

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Don't add BW to the vial of IGF-1 (it will degrade it too quickly).

If I were you I would hypothetically pre draw my IGF-1 bilateral dosages into individual syringes and then draw up the desired extra amount of BW into the IGF-1 filled syringe immediately prior to administration.

BTW, most new slin pins have a vaccum type technology that limits or removes the possiblility that medication is left in the syringe.

BEAST
Yea,

Thx bro just gonna get 1/3 cc syringes add nothing and shoot that ah!t :)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yea,

Thx bro just gonna get 1/3 cc syringes add nothing and shoot that ah!t :)
You may want to add some BW because the AA/IGF solution can cause tissue necrosis if you do not dilute it with some BW right before administration.

BEAST