HGH or IGF1 too early for 21 years old ?
- 09-29-2010, 02:34 AM
- 09-29-2010, 02:38 AM
09-30-2010, 10:48 AM
09-30-2010, 01:51 PM
Hey thanks man how about IGF1, does it affect my HGH levels ?
I have done Insulin !! I know I'm crazy but I did it for 3 weeks from 2iu to 8iu... It was amazing lol ! gained 5 pounds, amazing pumps after working since I injected after workout ! and It was NOT dangerous at all because I followed the rules
09-30-2010, 01:53 PM
If you really wanted to increase output of natural GH, you could always use GHRP 2 or 6...
NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
09-30-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm with southern charm, I just started ghrp-6 about two weeks ago. I'm not sure how much of a difference I notice but sleep is better if I dose before bed and I'm really hungry right after dosing
Similar Forum Threads
- By nocando22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
- By smileyguy in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:29 PM
- By eb86 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:15 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:58 PM
- By PumpingIron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:20 PM