Julius123d's Ostarine (MK-2866) Experience

julius123d

Awards
I've been doing a couple of months of research on SARMS now and have decided to go with ostarine (MK-2866). This research chem shows the most promising results with few to no side effects. The bottle I got contains a clear liquid. The dosage on the label is 30ml 50mg/1ml. There is no markings on the dropper to indicate a ml, but from chuckle's log it's the whole dropper. I will cycle for 4 weeks and will be using 12mg to start and will go up to 15-20mg to find the optimal dosage.

I will try to make this log as objective as possible.

Before

h*ttp://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6316/before1a.jpg

After
gotta get my 50 posts for pics

Background

5'6"
140lbs
#yrs training: almost 2 yrs
BF: 12-13%
Calorie intake: ~1800-2000
Any prior gear usage: No

Meal #1
Oatmeal mixe with bran w/ fruits and almonds
Eggs
Whey

Meal #2
1/2 whole wheat egg sandwich
apple

Meal #3
Chicken breast or fish w/ couscous or whole wheat bread, brocoli
Fruits and nuts

Meal #4
1/2 whole wheat egg sandwich or 1/2 whole wheat tofu sandwich
Banana
Granola bar
Whey after workout

Meal #5
Chicken breast or fish w/ couscous or whole wheat bread, brocoli or asparagus and tomatoes
Fruits and nuts

Meal #6
3% natural yogurt with fruits and bran or granola
Whey

julius123d

Awards
Shoulders
4x 50lbs x2 dumbbell shoulder press 12 reps
4x 15lbs x2 should fly
3x 90lbs barbell shoulder press
3x 60lbs barbell row
3x 50lbs x2 shrugs 20 reps

Legs

3x 150lbs leg press
3x 110lbs leg extension
3x 40lbs leg curls

Today is the first day on ostarine. I took 12.5mg at 8am. This **** taste so bad like a combination of super glue and garlic. I drank some grape juice mixed with water and it got rid of the taste, but there was still a slight after taste. Nothing much to report except for a slight increase in body temperature. I don't really know if it's from the ostarine or not. I'm a bit thirstier than usual throughout the day. Did shoulders and legs today. I was sweating a bit. My shoulders and blade were quite cramped. The cramp did go away after finishing my workout. I did an extra set of dumbbel shoulder press and should fly since I wasn't that tired after 3 set.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased thirst seems to be a common side with Ostarine. Interesting.... at least you know you probably got legit stuff. As for the dropper I would suggest just going to your local super market and purchasing a baby dropper for accuracy(if your like me and need to know exactly how much your taking:)).

Maradona

Awards
chuckle as you call him is Charles Mcgee and he is been spamming his bogus ostarine on several forums.

Need to be careful buying bunk products!

They keep adding experiences from other users who have used "real" ostarine such as "thirst", "super glue" taste, etc.

Very bad business Charles!

julius123d

Awards
I remain skeptical as I'm doing this log. Only time (~week) will tell if this is bunk or not? Does every research chem co. have to be a sponsor for the products to be legit? Anyone know if Irdrgn is a board sponsor?

chuckle as you call him is Charles Mcgee and he is been spamming his bogus ostarine on several forums.

Need to be careful buying bunk products!

They keep adding experiences from other users who have used "real" ostarine such as "thirst", "super glue" taste, etc.

Very bad business Charles!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of any of the major purveyors of Ostarine NOT being legit yet. ID has good reviews for other products.

Remember that ALL these places are almost certainly getting their stuff from the same source.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Willing to bet your stuff is legit from the taste. Haha, looking forward to hearing some objective results.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I know all the legit suppliersof ostarine, and i can tell you there arent many, the main factor believe it or not, is not the taste, but the colour, it should be nearly colourless with the weeniest yellow tint,

Il be adding a thread to show how to test to see if youve got the real stuff soon.

Looking fowards to your log, if its legit, you will love its effects.

RS

julius123d

Awards
Tripceps

4x 60lbs barbell skull crushers 12 reps
4x 70lbs dumbbell upright triceps extension 20 reps
3x 40lbs cable pushdown w/ rope 8 reps
3x 15lb dumbbell kickback 12 reps

Hiit Treadmill
15mins

I did triceps hiit cardio today. No gain in strength or size. What I did notice is that all the water gains I got from the creatine are gone. I'm a bit disappointed, but although the water gain did make me look bulkier, it's just water. I'm guessing I'm down 3lbs since before the creatine I was ~137-38lbs. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I'm drinking more water overall especially at the gym since my mouth gets dry and lips are chapped. This might still be from the creatine, but I'm ending it this Sunday. This might be placebo, but I didn't need that much rest in between sets. I did an extra set on 2 of the exercises. I do Hiit cardio for 15mins 3 days a week. It's take a lot out of me and sometimes I dread it, but it's invigorating and challenging. I had a bit more indurance and I didn't gas out as much as I did on most days. Still could be a placebo effect, but I look forward to the next hiit cardio on Friday.

Nice job on the osta log russianstar. I read that on your 5 week you experienced blurry vision and a bit of palpitation. If all goes well I might consider running it for 5 weeks with a lower dosage of course.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Tripceps

4x 60lbs barbell skull crushers 12 reps
4x 70lbs dumbbell upright triceps extension 20 reps
3x 40lbs cable pushdown w/ rope 8 reps
3x 15lb dumbbell kickback 12 reps

Hiit Treadmill
15mins

I did triceps hiit cardio today. No gain in strength or size. What I did notice is that all the water gains I got from the creatine are gone. I'm a bit disappointed, but although the water gain did make me look bulkier, it's just water. I'm guessing I'm down 3lbs since before the creatine I was ~137-38lbs. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I'm drinking more water overall especially at the gym since my mouth gets dry and lips are chapped. This might still be from the creatine, but I'm ending it this Sunday. This might be placebo, but I didn't need that much rest in between sets. I did an extra set on 2 of the exercises. I do Hiit cardio for 15mins 3 days a week. It's take a lot out of me and sometimes I dread it, but it's invigorating and challenging. I had a bit more indurance and I didn't gas out as much as I did on most days. Still could be a placebo effect, but I look forward to the next hiit cardio on Friday.

Nice job on the osta log russianstar. I read that on your 5 week you experienced blurry vision and a bit of palpitation. If all goes well I might consider running it for 5 weeks with a lower dosage of course.

Thanks man, just be carefull bro, keep an eye on everything, these products are so new we dont know what might happen, ive actualy done 2 cycles of osta, writing a huge list of every abnormality ive experienced, there are over 43 so far, looking fowards to seeing your gains bro, RS

julius123d

Awards
Thurdsay chest

2x 140lbs bench 10 reps
1x 160lbs bench 10 reps
follow by drop sets

3x 55lbs x2 dumbbell inclines 10 reps
3x 25lbs x2 dumbbell flies 15 reps

Sweating a bit more than usual. Nothing much to report.

Friday back/lats

3x wide grip chin ups 10 reps
4x 100/110lbs Lat pulldown 12 reps
4x 100/110lbs cable seated row 10 reps
3x 50lbs dumbbell bent-over row 10 reps

15mins hiit treadmill

Day 4 I woke up with quality teenage wood today. Although I have insomnia, I able to get sleep at the right time and moment. I find difficult to sleep since starting the ostarine. That being said, I'm still able to hit the gym as usually. I needed little rest in between each sets. Shoulders & biceps feels pumped and chest looks and feels fuller. The hiit treadmill training is consistent now. I don't feel gassed out like I did not some days. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days. My weight is back to 140lbs ish. I also upped the dosage to 15mg.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I know all the legit suppliersof ostarine, and i can tell you there arent many, the main factor believe it or not, is not the taste, but the colour, it should be nearly colourless with the weeniest yellow tint,

Il be adding a thread to show how to test to see if youve got the real stuff soon.

Looking fowards to your log, if its legit, you will love its effects.

RS
Jay Edit: No source posting

julius123d

Awards
Saturday and Sunday were my rest days. I had quite a nice pump on my arms and shoulders overy the weekend.

Monday arms

3x 35lbs x2 dumbbell superman curls 10 reps each arm
3x 50lbs barbell curls 10 reps
3x 15lbs barbell reverse curls 12 reps
3x 40lbs cable curls 15 reps

15mins hiit treadmill

I was thirsty throughout the day. I had to continuously drink water to get rid of the dry mouth (more like after a night of drinking). I did arms today and I have to say, it took very little time to rest to get to the next set. I had really good pumps on my arms and shoulders. My shoulders and traps look huge eventhough this wasn't a shoulder workout day. I notice a littel bit of fatloss in front of my stomach. I'm still taking a dosage of 15mg/day. No change in weight and strength. Cardio is consistent. Overall, increased endurance, shoulders/traps look bigger and a bit of a fatloss.

julius123d

Awards
My rest day today. It's been a busy week as this is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Anyways I'm up 3lbs. Thirst and increase in appetite are still there. My lat and back workout was great. I had more energy and was able to do more sets and reps. The chin ups and lat pull downs felt easy than usual. I know my strength had increased. Just to let you know I have upped the dosage to 25mgs to experiment and the results are good. My traps, shoulders and bis/tris appear bigger. I must say I'm impressed with that. I haven't noticed any further fatloss. One of goals of this run is to lose some fat around the lower stomach to reveal my other 2 packs. Well, the 3rd and 4th week will be interesting.

Happy ThanksGiving!

chim_chim

Awards
I appreciate this log, as it is hard to find information from people without a commercial interest. (I see the same people bumping nearly identical threads here and at different forums.) At 25mg/day, that's $5.00 a day, right? A little more, actually. This stuff had better be effective at that price.

Amazing that at $160 for a little bottle, the seller can't be bothered to include a metered dropper.

IF this stuff gives maybe 5 lbs. of gains and is truly side-effect free, then it might be worth it, but it is certainly a cost to weigh.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate this log, as it is hard to find information from people without a commercial interest. (I see the same people bumping nearly identical threads here and at different forums.) At 25mg/day, that's $5.00 a day, right? A little more, actually. This stuff had better be effective at that price.

Amazing that at $160 for a little bottle, the seller can't be bothered to include a metered dropper.

IF this stuff gives maybe 5 lbs. of gains and is truly side-effect free, then it might be worth it, but it is certainly a cost to weigh.

Yeah, your math is off.
The most I've seen it is 150 for 30ml, that would 2.50 a day at 25mg. However, most people are running it 10-15mg per day, so more like a buck, buck and a quarter a day. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.

chim_chim

Awards
No offense, but my math was correct. I just checked the #1 vendor (a mod had to delete the name above), and it is 30 ml at 25mg/ml, for $164.95 delivered. For 25mg you are taking 1ml, so it will last 30 days. That is right at $5.50/day -- and that's a lot of money.

There a lot of ways to get to 5 lbs. muscle gain (if that?) for $5.50/day. (I mean, really, that is $2,000 a year if you keep taking it.) And we don't really know if we are getting any noticeable body composition changes at all -- it seems that 5 lbs. would be on the optimistic side.

Again, I'm waiting on feedback from people that don't have a direct or "my good friend sells this" financial interest. (And no offense to them, either. It's just that this is VERY expensive and unproven.)

chim_chim

Awards
And I'm waiting on a $0.20 metered dropper. :)

They can take that out of the $14.95 "shipping and handling" for a 2 oz. package.

julius123d

Awards
I would say start at 10-12.5mg to see how you react to it and then bump the dosage. Ya this stuff is expensive so make every drop count. Yes, a dropper with measurements would be great (what were they guys thinking?). Don't expect to get huge mass gains out of this. The gains will be slow and small, but hopefully it's keepable. The body composition is noticeable at week 2. There was some fat loss week 1, but nothing stood out this week.

I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow for so arms workout.

Good luck with yours and hope you do a log or keep us posted on this thread.

No offense, but my math was correct. I just checked the #1 vendor (a mod had to delete the name above), and it is 30 ml at 25mg/ml, for $164.95 delivered. For 25mg you are taking 1ml, so it will last 30 days. That is right at $5.50/day -- and that's a lot of money.

There a lot of ways to get to 5 lbs. muscle gain (if that?) for $5.50/day. (I mean, really, that is $2,000 a year if you keep taking it.) And we don't really know if we are getting any noticeable body composition changes at all -- it seems that 5 lbs. would be on the optimistic side.

Again, I'm waiting on feedback from people that don't have a direct or "my good friend sells this" financial interest. (And no offense to them, either. It's just that this is VERY expensive and unproven.)

endymion88

Awards
so what's the consenses is the company you bought this from legit or what?

julius123d

Awards
I did arms on Monday in the morning. I have to say, I killed that ****. My sets and reps have increased. Cardio is still consistent. I great energy levels throughout the rest of the day.

Today was shoulders and legs. I felt strong so weights were increased an extra 5-10lbs.

I have to admit, I did a very bad thing on Friday after the lat and back workout. I went out for a night of heavy drinking. I lost most of my pumps the next day due to dehydration. The weight gained is still there. I weighed myself today and it's more like 2lbs rather than 3lbs (guess the 1lbs was water). Pumps are coming back today, but are not as they were Friday.

so what's the consenses is the company you bought this from legit or what?
Looks g2g.

julius123d

Awards
I did triceps and legs yesterday. I'm skull crushing 70lbs now. I did gas out a bit on the cardio though. Pumps are back and darn it looks good. I now notice some leaning around the waist. My love handles appear to be smaller. Today was my chest day. I felt strong. I did an extra set of bench with the usually drop sets after doing 4x 45lbs plates.

I'm still on the 25mg dosage and I do believe these are sides I'm experiencing. Slight headache that would last throughout the day. I feel anxious/nervous like the feeling you get when getting ready to do an exam or test. I also felt tired during the day, but it never really affected my workouts. I will be lowering the dosage back to 15mg after tomorrow.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Good job, J. Thanks for logging this. Sounds good so far!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bro just get a slin pin

Easiest and most accurate way known to man to measure ur liquids, I use for all of miner :) and a few other things beside ;)

julius123d

Awards
For some reason I felt tired on the weekends. I usually have to take afternoon naps.

Arms day today. I must say the pumps just keeps coming. My biceps looks really full and bigger than usual. Again, rest time between sets are short as usually. Being thirsty is still there. I must say it's getting really bad to the point where I'm consuming a lot water/day and having to take a leak every hour. Headaches and anxiety are gone after going to 15mg/day. My love handles are shrinking. The reason I know this is because when I turn to my sides, the handles arches at the end of my rib cage. That arch is getting less steeper. I more notice my definition on my abs. Strength wise, a bit stronger. Sets felt easier than usual.

Bro just get a slin pin

Easiest and most accurate way known to man to measure ur liquids, I use for all of miner :) and a few other things beside ;)
Where can I get one of these slin pin? Remember, I'm from Canada, so things shipped here seems to cost 5x more.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I felt tired on the weekends. I usually have to take afternoon naps.

Arms day today. I must say the pumps just keeps coming. My biceps looks really full and bigger than usual. Again, rest time between sets are short as usually. Being thirsty is still there. I must say it's getting really bad to the point where I'm consuming a lot water/day and having to take a leak every hour. Headaches and anxiety are gone after going to 15mg/day. My love handles are shrinking. The reason I know this is because when I turn to my sides, the handles arches at the end of my rib cage. That arch is getting less steeper. I more notice my definition on my abs. Strength wise, a bit stronger. Sets felt easier than usual.

Where can I get one of these slin pin? Remember, I'm from Canada, so things shipped here seems to cost 5x more.
you can buy at any pharmacy otc ask for an insulin.syringe and they definitely have them as insulin is sold otc in Canada, remove the needle and measure away any oral liquid in absolute accuracy, You only need one 1cc syringe

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see its workin, i bought myself a bottle of it for PCT, so well see how it goes.

julius123d

Awards
Strength is definitely up. I was able to skull crush 70lbs 10 reps 3 sets. The pumps on my tris were ridiculous. Today was my chest day and as you might have guessed, chest pump made it look really rip. I will post a pic later on. No weight gain to report. I think I might have lost 1lb out of the 2lbs I've gain. I'm definitely looking leaner though. This could be due to reducing my carb intake. I will be approaching the end of 4 weeks come next Tuesday. Things are going well that I might consider going for another week. Btw, I forgot to mention that appetite has gone up after half way through week 2. I'm usually still hungry after couple minutes after my meal.

Anyone thinking of buying from these guys pm me for a $10off coupon code.

you can buy at any pharmacy otc ask for an insulin.syringe and they definitely have them as insulin is sold otc in Canada, remove the needle and measure away any oral liquid in absolute accuracy, You only need one 1cc syringe
Thanks. I will visit my local pharma.

Glad to see its workin, i bought myself a bottle of it for PCT, so well see how it goes.
Thanks KDB. You'll like it. Looking forward to your results.

julius123d

Awards
Today is the end of my 4th week. Strength wise I'm getting stronger. I've increase 5-10lbs total on my barbell/dumbbell superman arm curls, shoulders dumbbell presses and leg exercises. The sets felt easy and wasn't a struggle doing it. I look and feel a bit bigger. I wished this stuff would have kicked in the first week. No weight gain to report. I'm still sitting at 141 ish. The pumps are great and Monday (arms day) was when I saw my veins popped out of my biceps. I don't mean little, but quite big ones.

All in all, quite a good first run. I've decided to continue with another week.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
When you stop your cycle make sure to post if you are shut down afterward. Let us know if you have any loss of energy or libido.

julius123d

Awards
Just some photos nearing the end of the weeks. You can check out my before pic in the first post. I say overall, a lit leaner, some vascularity and a bit of size on my shoulders, tris and chest.

*ttp://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6875/afterna.jpg
*ttp://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6258/after1j.jpg

Here is an update on the 5th week. Strength is definitely up. I'm still skull crushing 70lbs consistently. I felt strong on Thursday and decided to press 200lbs which I have never attempted to do. I got 4 nice clean reps out of it. Mind you I've have already done 3 previous sets 1st 140lbs, 2nd 160lbs and 3rd 180lbs. Also increased 10lbs on the dumbbell chest incline to 120lbs total. Friday I increased 20lbs to the lat pulldowns and 20lbs to the cable seated rolls on the last set. I felt like doing more and didn't want to leave the gym.

When you stop your cycle make sure to post if you are shut down afterward. Let us know if you have any loss of energy or libido.
I will keep you posted. But so far so good.

D BO

Awards
I would really like to know your response to this question as well.

rip21

Awards
No updates for over a month? How's everything going?

julius123d

Awards
Things are going good. I've been quite busy with work so no time to relax. I will be starting another run in April with mk-2866.

I didn't get shutdown after stopping. I usually would go for 4-6 weeks and rest for 4weeks. No shutdown so far.

I have now switched brands and I must say, this one appears to be better imho.

The past run I did in February was a 12.5mg with good results (lean gain 2lbs, fat loss and endurance). My next run will be at 25mg cause I want more of the fat loss property.

FubarFit

Awards
Things are going good. I've been quite busy with work so no time to relax. I will be starting another run in April with mk-2866.

I didn't get shutdown after stopping. I usually would go for 4-6 weeks and rest for 4weeks. No shutdown so far.

The past run I did in February was a 12.5mg with good results (lean gain 2lbs, fat loss and endurance). My next run will be at 25mg cause I want more of the fat loss property.
Did you feel "on" with this stuff. and is it bad to run 25 the whole time I just ordered some and im thinking of frontloading like ive seen some guys I trust on here did with 25 for the first week or 50 25 25 12.5.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Once the receptors are saturated, there is no need to continue flooding your body with the chem. hence most guys taper down as they go to avoid suppression. I'd venture to say it would be best to stay on 6-8 weeks and just do 12.5 the entire time.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

very nice, I saw no shutdown as well.