Russianstar " EXPERIENCES WITH GHRP-6

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russianstar, This information is copyright.

Firstly to get things clear GHRP-6 is a peptide a Growth Hormone Releasing hexapeptide , its a 28 amino acid peptide, and it works by signaling to the pitruitary gland to begin secreting Growth Hormone.

2SMolecular Formula C46H56N12O6
Molecular Weight 873.01
CAS Registry Number 87616

6-amino-2-[[2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-amino-3-(3H-imidazol-4-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]propanoyl]amino]-3-(1H-indol-3-yl)propanoyl]amino]-3-phenyl-propanoyl]amino]hexanamide

GHRP-6 lackS opioid activity, but you get a huge pulse, (dose dependant) in your own GH levels, and you get the effects of the increased IGF-1 secreted by the liver.
Now both the increased GH and IGF-1 are highly desirable for atheletes, bodybuilders and those looking to improve their own physique.
Now you may have heard many tell you that when they take GHRP-6 the best GHRP i have used, that they get a huge and very intense increase in appetite, about 20 mins after the initial injection, Well this is caused by the GHRP-6 antagonising the peptide Ghrelin, it mimicks it, but actualy fights against it causing the signal for gastric emptying and hunger. Ghrelin is what many believes causes obesity, and insulin resistance amongst other things, and i believe this is one way by wich GHRP-6 may help reduce fat, by fighting against it in effect ... but, and there is always a but, if you take more than 150mcg the effects of the gastric emptying can be so strong that you may have the urge to severely stuff yourself with foods, so if your on a bulk this is a great side effect, and considering the price its a very good one, so on a bulk i rate this as the number one aid in increasing appetite, as you get very good anabolic effect too and increased strength.

So what can you use it for?
Well personaly i used 150mcg injected directly into the joints or areas that ive had any niggling injuries, the localised effect it has on collagen growth is nothing short of astounding, and i have personaly recovered from a full pectoral tendon tear, where the tendon ripped right of the humerous bone, its now in even better shape than it was prior to the injury, and 5g of the GHRP-6 will last ages when used accordingly, even at this dose fat loss is noticeable and the anabolic effects of increased muscle size and strength can be seen.
One of the other uses is to kick start your own GH after a cycle, a dose of 200-500mcg 2 x a day is sufficient to start your own GH, however it does not mean to say your own GH levels will be where they were before you carried out your cycle, this is user dependant, but it will certainly be a very usefull addition, and a usefull addition to any hormonal cycles PCT as the increased igf-1 levels it brings will greatly increase the chances of you holding on to any muscle you have gained.
Another thing i noticed was the improvement in my immune system, and my well being, this is partly because of the effect GHRP-6 can have on the increase again in IGF-1 wich plays an important role in the healthy function of your immune response. It also has a healthy protective effect on neurons and on the CNS (central nervous system).

In one study i saw recently it was shown that GHRP-6 GHRP-6 has a protective effect on the liver that seems to be mediated by IGF-I, TNF-alpha, and nitric oxide. Data also suggest that the anti-inflammatory effect of GHRP-6 in the liver is exerted on nonparenchymal cells, So again for pct this may prove an invaluable asset.

As for peptides they are fairly new as compared to other anabolics, but they i feel are far better, and have way more potential, just how much remains to be seen.
Just remember with GHRP-6 not to eat carbs or fats 50 mins each side of the dose so as not to interfere with the gh pulse it will cause, and 250mcg 3 x a day is the best dose i found to avoid overly mimicking ghrelin and still cause a large amount of muscle gain, tissue repair and fat loss.

Russianstars peptide rating 8/10.

Kind regards, and happy training. RS

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on the following?

GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are all interchangeable. They are treated as interchangeable in the studies. They work via the same mode of action. Their slight differences are probably attributable to the different "batches" of non-pituitary neurons they excite. One peptide may excite one "batch" more or less than another.

Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So you could choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment at retail level is a lot cheaper...

There is no direct benefit to combining GHRPs because they all act through the same mode of action. You just choose one and run it from the saturation dose of 100mcg up to the maximally beneficial dose (which would be 300mcg - 400mcg) at each administration.

I know on the web you see old posts where people talk about the positive effect of combining Hex & GHRP-6. Thats just incorrect. What you do is make a decision on how much GHS you want to run and then choose among the GHS (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin). If you choose to use 300mcg you could use half (150mcg) of GHRP-2 and half GHRP-6 OR use Hexarelin , GHRP-2, GHRP-6 in equal thirds to fill that 300mcg dose slot.

However there is no synergy between these GHRPs and no advantage to dosing in total above 300 - 400mcg.

The GHRPs (GHRP-6, etc.) should ALWAYS be dosed at bed if you can (if you miss a dose no big deal). Depending on what study you read upto 85% of GH release in males occurs in that night-time (just after you fall asleep) pulse/spike. A dose of GHRP-6 of any amount will amplify that pulse which will give you more GH for the night. Looking at the study charts it appears that the pulse ends up being 2x to 6x higher than normal. Optimal dosage is 100mcg upto 300mcg - 400mcg. I've experimented with all doses and found 100mcg to be just fine BUT I do notice even deeper sleep at 200 & 300mcg dosing.

Keep in mind that glucose and fatty acids blunt (but don't eliminate) GHRPs induced GH release. The peak of the pulse occurs 30 minutes after dosing GHRPs so optimally take the dose on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating. This doesn't have to be exact...just the way to maxamize the pulse secretion. GHRPs can be analogized to a non-estered testosterone such as Test-suspension. You take it...you get the effect...then its gone.

CJC-1295 on the other hand is long-lasting. Most people are dosing it twice per week... That means no matter where you are or what you're doing throughout the week you have elevated levels of GH in your body. CJC-1295 can be analogized to a longer-estered testosterone such as enanthate.

Most are dosing it at 2mg per week split in two doses because that is what the CJC study in humans used (actually close to the mimimal dose of that study) and because these are bodybuilders tring to maxamize GH. But IF they used GHRP-6 a few times a day they could get an even higher amount of GH release or....

...if you are a 42 year old guy like me...and you understand that CJC-1295 = GHRH...and 100mcg of GHRH combined with 100-300mcg of GHRP-6 is hugely synergetic...and you are only trying to achieve a really good GH level then you experiment. It is now very well established throughout a body of research spanning more than a decade that includes more than thirty studies in humans that there is huge synergy in vivo between Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) (of which CJC-1295 is a long-lasting analog) and Growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin).

I experimented with just one dose of 100mcg CJC-1295 before bed...plus my 3x per day GHRP-6 dosing. I did this daily which meant 700mcg was used per week. That became my standard dosing scheme.

However, for the last three weeks I have been on an anabolic cycle (test, t3, slin) and wanted high GH levels. So my dosing protocol has been 100mcg CJC-1295 3x per day and GHRP-6 (100mcg-200mcg) dosed with it 3 x per day. That equates to 2100mcg of CJC-1295. I am finding this to amount to a high level of GH & to be hugely synergistic w/ the test & slin.

So my base level of GH stays elevated, IGF-1 stays elevated and when I add the GHRP-6 I induce a two hour amplified pulse of GH release which is great for growth. My dosing creates a pulse in the morning, post-work out and pre-bed.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on the following?
Wich part in particular? the synergy of cjc and ghrp-6? There is so much info in that post from the man, if you could be a little more specific i can offer you my opinion.
Thanks.

Kind regards RS

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really am just interested in learning about the synergy of the two compounds and what they can really accomplish for you.

I'm not really interested in gaining crazy mass, but I am interested in learning about them to maintain good joint/skin/general health and the anti-aging properties they can offer.

Can you comment on those?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I really am just interested in learning about the synergy of the two compounds and what they can really accomplish for you.

I'm not really interested in gaining crazy mass, but I am interested in learning about them to maintain good joint/skin/general health and the anti-aging properties they can offer.

Can you comment on those?
Well if your looking for theraputic effects a lower dose of cjc, 2mg max a week, and 300mg of ghrp-6ED, will give you nice fat loss, increased collagen synthesis, tighter healthier skin, faster recovery.

Cjc gives you long lasting elevations in gh, ghrp-6 gives you massive pulses of gh, so you can use it at optimal times, last thing at night, post workout etc.
You can inject ghrp-6 straight into the joints cauing you the most trouble, and recieve theraputic effects quite quickly.

Kind regards RS

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey RS. So are you saying that with GHRP-6 you noticed anabolic/fatloss effects using 150 mcg. just once per day? The multiple daily injects are always what put me off. Thanks in advance and sorry for being dense! ?:^D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey RS. So are you saying that with GHRP-6 you noticed anabolic/fatloss effects using 150 mcg. just once per day? The multiple daily injects are always what put me off. Thanks in advance and sorry for being dense! ?:^D
I noticed very mild effects, as ghrp-6 reduces the amount of space betweenh the skin membrane and the muscle, everything looks tight, if your below 8 percent bf, at 150mg a day injected into muscle you will see these effects, the more the dose during the day, 150 x 2 is better, the greater the results.

Take care bro, RS

innergy

Awards
As far as injecting into your joints, any certain length of pin ud reccommend? I tore a one of the tendons in my wrist about a half year ago. Its much better than it was but nowhere near where it should be.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
As far as injecting into your joints, any certain length of pin ud reccommend? I tore a one of the tendons in my wrist about a half year ago. Its much better than it was but nowhere near where it should be.
A 1" insulin syringe is perfect, into joints goin half way, dont inject into the tendon, but into the area around it.

Hope you find it as good as i did bro, RS