RUSSIANSTAR "EXPERIENCES WITH MK-2866...(OSTA-SARMS) Ostarine.sARM S1

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
sARMS s1

((2R)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide

Ostarine.

Mk-2866.

Half life 23.8 hours

Ok firstly some of you may have heard of S4 one of the first sarms available, its the most androgenic version, being 1/3 as much as testosterone on androgen receptors in the muscle.
To be honest, its the weakest one of the sarms discovered so far, the Ostarine sARM is much better at promoting lean body mass, its more potent, has a longer half life and displays no androgenic effects, its entirely anabolic.

Now the dose you may see in studies that showed good lean mass increases was about 3mg-5mg per person, well before i recently started my myo-t12 log i ran MK-2866 or Ostarine for 40 days, being given a sample from a friend, i dosed it at 10mg for 3 weeks 15mg for 1 week and 20mg for 1 weeks, and these are the results.

Weeks 1-3(10mg) ,mass increases +3lbs, round full muscles, and increased strength, not as hard looking as you get with s4, but very good quality, no bloat, no sides, absaloutley no vision problems, The taste is even better than s4... not hard to achieve mind you considering s4 tastes like urine with an electric current being passed through it.

Week 4 (15mg),+ 2 lbs in 1 week so 5 lbs overall by this stage, no sides, and no increase or decrease in libido like i had with s4, Ostarine showed no effects on the testis in studies, and i would say its not just hype.

Week 5 + (20mg)2 lbs, i think that 15mg was just as effective, nice lean gains, and some fat loss, though i didnt measure my bmi wich is a shame, i compared s4 with anavar, id say that this is very similar to boldelone, but without any androgen activity, so probably more like primo.

Now i must admit i had blurry vision a few times during week 5, and a funny tingling in my side, and a little bit of a palpitation, (something i never get) after i had been running, so caution is advised, try a lower dose to check the results.

The metabolite M1 wich seems to cause toxicity in S4 doesnt seem to be in S1, As i say sides were only seen when using it at a much higher dose, so far its my favourite sarm, no need for regular doses with the 24 hour half life, One other thing i only really noticed after was that i was tired especialy weeks 4 and 5 most of the time, So 10mg seems to be perfect for gains without sides.

I loved the fat loss and hardening of S4, but prefer the mass of S1, As a pct aid this gets the thumbs up, a nice cycle of this cjc, and ghrp-6 might just be the ticket, through in some n2slin and youve got an Anabolic, GH, Insulin, and fat loss, sounds like a safe cycle to me too.
One other point, i had an aching wrist, and that went during the second week, s1 was intended for people with muscle wasting diseases, but it holds promise for those with bone diseases too.

Hope you all enjoyed my experiences, il post my S4 experiences soon, now get hold of some of this when you can, and log it so everyone can see your results.

Best of luck with your training and goals, RS

Written by Russianstar, this information is copyrited

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice write - ups russian. Since you used S4 would love to hear your overall thoughts on it as well....

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nice write - ups russian. Since you used S4 would love to hear your overall thoughts on it as well....
Ok bro il do a thread with my experiences, i can tell you this though, as for hardening effects s4 does compare with very androgenic compounds, its not very anabolic, i gained 2 lbs over 4 weeks, but lost a lot of adipose, really cut me up hard, so from that standpoint its in another class.

I must admit though i would find it very difficult to use s4 again, especialy with the m1 metabolite that stopped the ongoing research and allowed us to use it before its time so to speak.
If it binds to the heart the same way as it does to the occular receptor, possibly altering gene transcription.. i cant see it proving beneficial, in 5 years time how much macular degeneration will it cause?
Personaly i think caution and moderation is advised for the time being.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So, a total of 7 lean lbs during the period with s1?

From your perspective, were there any changes in diet/lifting during this phase that could have contributed to the gain in lbs?

Also, at the time of this post, have you kept the increase in weight that you gained during the cycle?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

From your perspective, were there any changes in diet/lifting during this phase that could have contributed to the gain in lbs?

Also, at the time of this post, have you kept the increase in weight that you gained during the cycle?
I made no changes to training or diet, i had no loss or increase of any note in hunger.
I had a small increase in strength.
The gains i made of 7 lean lbs of wich nearly 6 weeks on i have kept 6lbs. I am now running a myostatin inhibitor, but it hasnt kicked in yet, so id say the gains were very solid, and easy to maintain.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I'm to understand these new sarms are very orally active !?!? That's good to hear....

Wish I could get ahold of some myself.... really wish with these innovative new compounds showing up that I hadn't stepped out for so long, don't hold vet status on most of the boards anymore :(

Edit:

Guess im still in@cs... WOOT!
only have s4 though :(

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, that's why I feel the osta-sarms stack with the s4 may be the perfect combo.

There will be osta-logs popping up all over soon.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
So I'm to understand these new sarms are very orally active !?!? That's good to hear....

Wish I could get ahold of some myself.... really wish with these innovative new compounds showing up that I hadn't stepped out for so long, don't hold vet status on most of the boards anymore :(

Edit:

Guess im still in@cs... WOOT!
only have s4 though :(
Dont worry bro, you will be back before long, your always a vet mate with your exp and knowledge.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, that's why I feel the osta-sarms stack with the s4 may be the perfect combo.

There will be osta-logs popping up all over soon.
Probably will be, im still unsure of s4 as regards regular use. But there are far more dangerous compounds around.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Probably will be, im still unsure of s4 as regards regular use. But there are far more dangerous compounds around.
yes I would think s4 was pretty safe compaired to all the other compounds. The osta-osta sarm, even safer.

Ive ran s4 close to a dozen time, have full blood work coming. I dont think there will be any issues.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What does it mean to be androgenic vs. anabolic? Does this affect the quality of the muscle one is gaining, or does it reference more the type of weight you gain (more muscle vs. more overall mass).

I'm asking in relationship to S4 vs Osta-sarm. Would using osta-sarm not enable an individual to stay dense/lean?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
What does it mean to be androgenic vs. anabolic? Does this affect the quality of the muscle one is gaining, or does it reference more the type of weight you gain (more muscle vs. more overall mass).

I'm asking in relationship to S4 vs Osta-sarm. Would using osta-sarm not enable an individual to stay dense/lean?
ANDROGENIC = muscle hardening, fat loss, increased strength, androgenic sides, although with s1 these are very mild as its not that androgenic in nature. Feel good aplha male mentality, improved cns.

ANABOLIC= More size, increased lethargy, generaly less sides and milder on lipids.Increased calories are needed, increased nitrogen retention, generaly fat gain is more likely, though with s1 this is not the case.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify... this is Osta-sARMS or Ostarine.. not s1.. that was a mistake.

S1 is the oldest sarm, and the least usefull to bodybuilders.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting stuff. Thanks for the thread.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice thread from someone we ALL know here on this board.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I used Ostarine during my last cut from 16% down to 10% bf. In my opinion it helped me keep most of my muscle mass.
Anything new on the Ostarine research front? Any recepter concerns?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any EYE issues from this SARM (the other was brutal)

Maradona

Awards

MK-2866 is NOT S-1!

It has already been cleared not sure why some keep calling it S-1, see the chemical structure below:

S-1: 3-(4-Fluorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-propanamide

MK-2866: ((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Very different compounds , is like comparing a dodge to a ferrari...the S-1 is weak and not nearly as good as the MK-2866

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Analobic: promotes growth of muscle tissue with little or no masculinization (deeping of voice, facial hair, etc) they also accelerate recovery following exercise. Examples are winny, var, primo...

Adrogenic: causes muscle tissue growth and masculinization. Think test here.

I do agree with your pct stack. Been running s4, ghrp6, anabolic pump, retain, rez-v and currently added humapro (it's good sh!t) and I feel a little less bothered about being off. I'm holding around 220-225 at 6'2 with 8-10% bodyfat and am pretty damn solid (like I am on var) with excellent muscle fullness and still pretty vascular.

Cool log, thanks for sharring.

patriot37

Awards
Hey bro's,

Alright this is what I got...let me know what you guys think

CJC-1295dac 500mcg
GHRP-6 1000mcg
(per week)

acetylcholineesterase inhibitors (galantamine/apc-ghc)

Ostarine (MK2866) from Sarm Search 50mg 5on/2off

Supps (l-dopa, aakg, p5p, quercitin, chasteberry, jacked)

192 @ 14% goals are for 205 @ 9% in 12 weeks (IGF after that then do it all over again :)

Let me know what you bro's think...Ive followed dats guide before and done the 100mcg 3x per day routine, but felt like a zombie and a pin cushion...I am hoping that adding in the Osterine and the inhibitors I can get the same or better results at these dosages...

P37

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Russian, clear your message box! Lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
ANDROGENIC = muscle hardening, fat loss, increased strength, androgenic sides, although with s1 these are very mild as its not that androgenic in nature. Feel good aplha male mentality, improved cns.

ANABOLIC= More size, increased lethargy, generaly less sides and milder on lipids.Increased calories are needed, increased nitrogen retention, generaly fat gain is more likely, though with s1 this is not the case.
Great post! I think we could all benefit from reviewing this :)

I just realized I need to find a source for high-quality L-Carnitine eye drops... what would anyone here suggest as far as brand, dosing etc? I hate putting anything in my eyes, so I'll have to get used to this. Also, does this truly subdue side-effects and quicken the normalization post-cycle, or only mask the side effects?

vadox6466

I just realized I need to find a source for high-quality L-Carnitine eye drops... what would anyone here suggest as far as brand, dosing etc? I hate putting anything in my eyes, so I'll have to get used to this. Also, does this truly subdue side-effects and quicken the normalization post-cycle, or only mask the side effects?
ostarine doesn't cause any vision sides. Andarine does, and they're very scary. I'd stay away.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup O-man

It's carnosine playa ;)

Use Brite Eyes II by LEF (LifeExtensionFoundation)

Billberry is the other supplement touted for its prevention of occular issues while using SARMS.

As Vadox pointed out, there is a good chance you may not need either for THIS particular Sarm where as S4 gave people yellow tinting in their field of vision.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sup O-man

It's carnosine playa ;)

Use Brite Eyes II by LEF (LifeExtensionFoundation)

Billberry is the other supplement touted for its prevention of occular issues while using SARMS.

As Vadox pointed out, there is a good chance you may not need either for THIS particular Sarm where as S4 gave people yellow tinting in their field of vision.
Oh you! You just earned yourself a big ole e-hug! Has the use of Bilberry and Carnosine stopped the vision side effects, or only minimized them?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL

As far as efficacy of the two, the feedack is slim. I think most are too cheap or unconcerned to use them or simply pray for the sides to discontinue post-use since that seems to be the accepted norm.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
good stuff, I think running sarms with peptides may be a good idea