GHs/Peptides/ vs. Steroids ( Family )

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Which family do you like better ? the steroids family or GH family like IGF1, HGH and ...

If I were about to give you free steroids or free GHs, which one would you go for ?

Also what family had lower sides on you ?

Thanks guys

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
Id go for HGH and peptides, there are less side effects for women =]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't pick one imo, they are both far inferior to when you stack them as they work synergistically together with one another. I would rather take a moderate dose of both than a super high dose of 1 or the other.

My experience is that gh causes more of a perminant body change and doesn't really increase mass, but shapes your muscles to that perfect image that will last a long time, whereas aas temporarily increases muscle and will slowly fade when you stop if you don't start back up again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't gain a ton of mass from the GH, but overall less negative effects too, so i'd go that way. plus gh is more expensive than steroids, so i'd rather have the gh free.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't gain a ton of mass from the GH, but overall less negative effects too, so i'd go that way. plus gh is more expensive than steroids, so i'd rather have the gh free.
lol just take the more expensive of the two! :D