My IGF day 4

1. Board Supporter

My IGF day 4

Ok so my stats...39yrs, 5'4" 190 10%fat...lifting for 20+ years...no ass cycles yet...M1t, and m5aa + a couple of PH 2 years ago.
    So day 4...been doing 20mcg 2x a day...feeling good...my mood is wonderful, I am Mr. Happy, the traiing has been great, better recovery, a little more energy to get through it all...workouts 60minutes or so.2 days on 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off.Chest and back, legs concentaiting on hams, off, legs-quads , armms shoulders...abs and calves are worked 2 times a week.
    As far as feeling younger I would have to say yes..I haven't been tanning for 4 weeks and I look darker, wrinkles seem to diminish some...maybe it just the 40 B-day coming but I would really recomend to the older crowd...as for the younger...you are probably better of with something else given the cost/benifitd ratios......I will keep things updated in this thread
    Last edited by willieman; 06-06-2004 at 05:32 PM.

Glad to hear....

Are you running anything else with it?
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Glad to hear....

Are you running anything else with it?
    No...Its basically an extension to the PCT I am doing...Nolva is almost done.I am going for a small break, then I am going to start a cycle (my first).I do have some Jin that I am saving, and debating, but I think I will run all that with some test in about a month.
    One thing I did not mention was that the site injecting is a winner, the quality of the muscle at the site is noticably better...maybe not so much bigger, but there is a difference.I can see some of the striations in my legs coming through, and they are leaner, my one delt looks a bit different the the other that has not been shot...it's not a huge difference...but its a better quality.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    No...Its basically an extension to the PCT I am doing...Nolva is almost done.I am going for a small break, then I am going to start a cycle (my first).I do have some Jin that I am saving, and debating, but I think I will run all that with some test in about a month.
    One thing I did not mention was that the site injecting is a winner, the quality of the muscle at the site is noticably better...maybe not so much bigger, but there is a difference.I can see some of the striations in my legs coming through, and they are leaner, my one delt looks a bit different the the other that has not been shot...it's not a huge difference...but its a better quality.
    Yeah, thats what some have been reporting; site injections have taken on a better look so to speak...

I don't think I've read anybody thats using 20mcg/day, which is totally fine and thats where most should start out at.... so looking forward to your results to compare with higher dosings...
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Yeah, thats what some have been reporting; site injections have taken on a better look so to speak...

I don't think I've read anybody thats using 20mcg/day, which is totally fine and thats where most should start out at.... so looking forward to your results to compare with higher dosings...
    typo above...I started using 20, 2 times a day in the delts and Bis (both delts at once, both bis at once) in the legs I an going to alternate 40 a day...so I am using 40 a day..might bump it..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Think my IGF is ok?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:14 AM
  2. Is my IGF Bad
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:27 PM
  3. On my 3rd Day of T1 Pro
    By Novi in forum Anabolics