New Gensci Igf1r3 Results!!!

plex1500

Awards
I have been mixing mine with BW is that okay ? putting 2ccs into each vial...is it stable like that in fredge for 2 days? it is 100mcg per vial...do i need to use the water they send? it is just BW is it not? I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE IT AND GET NO RESULTS!
THANKS FOR ANY INFO

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Please read the stickied threads and do a search in this forum for your answers. These questions have been answered numerous times already....

If you still have questions, then ask... ;)

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see mor info on the Gensci product. This is the first post I ahve seen about dry powder supplied in 100mcg vials. Of course I have only been reading about this stuff for several weeks. Any info would be nice here.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
anything gensci puts out is good...I just dont know if you would need to get it from a source or what..(not asking for a source by the way)
dick

gobig1

Awards
anything gensci puts out is good...I just dont know if you would need to get it from a source or what..(not asking for a source by the way)
dick
Is one of our valued sponsors stocking/selling Gensci products? Is it comparable to Muscle Tech LR3IGF1 in quality and price?

canadaguy

Awards
Is one of our valued sponsors stocking/selling Gensci products? Is it comparable to Muscle Tech LR3IGF1 in quality and price?
I highly doubt it. I've only seen it on certain international sources lists (don't ask :D) . The price is higher, but you do pay for the piece of mind knowing that it has exactly the amount/vial that is written on the label. 1mg is split into 10? vials I believe. In no way am I saying Muscle-Research's LongR3 isn't dosed properly...I tried it and loved it myself.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it. I've only seen it on certain international sources lists (don't ask :D) . The price is higher, but you do pay for the piece of mind knowing that it has exactly the amount/vial that is written on the label. 1mg is split into 10? vials I believe. In no way am I saying Muscle-Research's LongR3 isn't dosed properly...I tried it and loved it myself.

LOL....how do you know for sure that Gen-Sci's hormones aren't properly dosed?? What, you think ALL UG labs are ALWAYS spot on? Cuz that's what you're implying with that statement..

Unless Gen-SCi is a professional pharm Co. that I am unaware of than I retract my statements, but if it's just a UG then you make no sense...

canadaguy

Awards
Yes, I do believe GenSci china are a legit pharma company. The above statement was based on that asumption, please correct me if I'm wrong. They brought Jintropin to the world, I would expect the same quality product from their igf.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do believe GenSci china are a legit pharma company. The above statement was based on that asumption, please correct me if I'm wrong. They brought Jintropin to the world, I would expect the same quality product from their igf.

Okay I see, but even good rep companies can have screw-ups and sometimes w/o knowing....to do it on purpose is a different story of course...that is if it's a reputable Professional Lab and not just a chinese lab posing as an actual big-boy...but I'm really not all that familliar with them so, I make no point, just observing..

But, Chinese pharms, to my knowledge do not have the same rules/guidelines as do US pharms looked over by the FDA. And they "could" actually get away with more if that was their intention...with US pharms/labs you gotta have testing done, etc on each and every single drug that you manufacture....China may be the same, but again, I dunno....so I'll quit talking now... :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But, Chinese pharms, to my knowledge do not have the same rules/guidelines as do US pharms looked over by the FDA.
Its not even close. There is a reason why so many impurities come from there. Hell ask some of our sponsors what kind of cash they put out to test their powders. Its a risky you take when you go overseas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supercellular IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 9
IGF-1/GH 2
MuscleResearch IGF-1/GH 3