Slin/Tren/Dbol ?

KFlex

I have been on Tren and D bol for the past 3 weeks, the tren should be kicking in within the next week. Is it ok to add slin in with this for the next 3 weeks, starting at 2 iu and working up to around 8-10iu.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
How come no test? Even with some test, i tend to experience fina-dick around week 4 or 5. I usually have to up the test at that time to fix the prob.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
How come no test? Even with some test, i tend to experience fina-dick around week 4 or 5. I usually have to up the test at that time to fix the prob.
Same. This current cycle, i added 250mg of enanthate/week to my everyday 100mg's of prop. Bump this thread up for the man's question on slin.
Sage

oracle

Awards
I have been on Tren and D bol for the past 3 weeks, the tren should be kicking in within the next week. Is it ok to add slin in with this for the next 3 weeks, starting at 2 iu and working up to around 8-10iu.
i dont see why not, as long as you know what your doing, safety with slin is the # one issue. Im on a cycle of tren 75 mgs ed, test prop 50 mgs ed, and 300 mgs eq a week, and i am using 15 ius insulin post workout 4 times aweek. i weight 210 and im 6' 1". tren and dbol are perfect for insulin, the slin is good with powerful androgens, especially tren. i am also adding 40mcg lr3igf-1 for the next 4 weeks, should be a potent combo from what ive heard. you might as well use the slin for the rest of your cycle, however long it may be, just make sure to eat enough carbs with it, so you dont go into hypoglycemic shock.......the sticky on the top of the forum on insulin has a ton of good info. From what ive heard, slin is safe to use for 6 months or more, as long as u dont use it the same time every day, and your body will become dependent on it, if u use it 3 times a day for over 6 months.

main thing, be safe, it could kill you