More I read the more questions I have

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tried to search out answers on some of these but didnt seem to find them so here goes. As always any help is appreciated.

1) Is there any rebound effect as in down regulation of natural production upon discontinuing? If so is there a recommended pct?

2) I have seen several posts that recommend IM as opposed to subq. If one were to do this and were using 40mcg per day would you spilt 20 in each bicep for example? Have any of you compared subq results to IM personally?

part b to that one is what pin do you recommend for IM with this?

3) Do most of you feel split dosing is best or do you do a single does post workout?

These may be very basic questions and if I missed the answer in searching I apologize in advance. Just trying to learn and be informed.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow 49 views and no resposnes.........lol my questions are either really newbie or everyone is really busy. Sure would love some responses to these. I have read many of the posts and dont seem to see the answer to some of these. If i missed them in seasrching sorry but would love the help.

fiddler

Awards
wow 49 views and no resposnes.........lol my questions are either really newbie or everyone is really busy. Sure would love some responses to these. I have read many of the posts and dont seem to see the answer to some of these. If i missed them in seasrching sorry but would love the help.
i'm not sure what you're referring to. I'm sure one of the more knowledgable people will answer eventually.

doesn't look like insulin, are you talking about igf-1, hgh or pgh?

fiddler

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry lol I see I did neglect to put that anywhere in the post. I am talking about R3IGF-1.....man I guess I need to remove my head from my ass one of these days.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. as for
#1. Not any down regulation that is known at the moment and no PCT for it anyway
#2. IM is suggested due to some people getting small welps due to the BA
#3. Personal preference here..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There isn't "downregulation" it just stops being effective after ~4 weeks.

ManBeast