Novolin R slin?!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard of it? Can it be used for bodybuilding?!

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Insulins containing the word 'Novo' are just products from the Novo-Nordisk company while insulins starting with 'Hum' are from Eili Lilly.

Most insulins could be used for bodybuiling and anabolic purposes but probably won't be advantageous for healthy people unless they are also taking steroids and on a very high calorie diet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any insulin can be used for action, just like any test can be depending on the ester. Think of different kinds of slin, like different kinds of test. They all do the same thing for the most part, just vary in terms of their onset of action, peak, and duration. Novolin R, you are looking at an onset of 30-60 mins, peak of 1-2 hours, and a duration of 5-6 hours.

I would go for Log if you can find it, but you are going to have to go outside the states because you need a script here.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Can slin be used alone for putting on extra pounds or does it need to be used with HGH to see results?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can slin be used alone for putting on extra pounds or does it need to be used with HGH to see results?
Insulin is a hormone that the body produces in proportion to the amount of surplus food energy that is available for anabolic purposes (ie. building muscle and storing fat). Consequently it is really the amount of food calories consumed that puts on the pounds, the insulin is just a catalyst that makes it happen.

As I said in my previous post, taking supplementary insulin really only becomes beneficial when your natural production cannot keep up with your target calorie + carb intake. This is the case for diabetics and bodybuilders who have achieved supraphysiological levels of muscle by using aas (and yes possibly GH).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Slin is pointless IMO without GH. Personally, the other reason I use slin with gh is because I shoot 10iu once at a time, which causes hyperglycemia, and to protect myself from the damages that can follow, I use insulin.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
has anyone heard of GenF20 Plus? its suppose to be a natural hgh...of course its not gonna be as good as the real stuff but u think it would help with novolinR?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
has anyone heard of GenF20 Plus? its suppose to be a natural hgh...of course its not gonna be as good as the real stuff but u think it would help with novolinR?
I seriously seriously doubt it.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
yeah i didnt think it would i just thought i might ask