igf-1r3 during aas cycle or pct?

flexster

Awards
In the near future, I am going to run a 10 to 12 week cycle of test e, front running it with d-bol for 4 to 6 weeks. I am thinking of running igf-1r3(however it is spelled) with it. Here is what I am pondering, should I run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle or start it as a pct and run it for 4 weeks since it will kick da balls back into shape. This being said, should nolva still be used pct? Was going to use nolva at around 20mg/ed thru the cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
In the near future, I am going to run a 10 to 12 week cycle of test e, front running it with d-bol for 4 to 6 weeks. I am thinking of running igf-1r3(however it is spelled) with it. Here is what I am pondering, should I run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle or start it as a pct and run it for 4 weeks since it will kick da balls back into shape. This being said, should nolva still be used pct? Was going to use nolva at around 20mg/ed thru the cycle.
Bump.

I have the same question. I posted on it before but only got one guy who said to use it while on. Would like more opinions. I've only got one mg in one bottle, so I have to choose.

Thanks,

Greenguy

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 does not really do anything for test productions, if you were going to use it PCT then it would be to help hold on to any gains that you made.. personally I think it would be best used in concert with AAS or PH's.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It really is a choice...I think it enhances both expirences....on cycle it should enhance your gains, PCT it will help manage your gains.And yes Igf does nothing for the test levels returning, and I think PCT should be run with Nolva at 40/30/20/10 for 4 weeks....I am not sure but HCG could be a good thing also PCT.