CJC-1295 GHRP-2 + IGF-1 Long R3

Rockneee

Awards
Is there negative feedback when you add IGF-1 Long R3 to the CJC-1295/GHRP-2 combo? I read DAT's articles and one of them mentions neg feedback when use with the combo of CJC-1295/GHRP-2 and another states they are all synthetic and will not interfere...

sicilian598

Awards
I spoke to Dat about IGF and GH, and another guy at Genesis Peptides and they both said the same thing.As long as you use the "combo" (ghrp and CJC) together then they will override the IGF-1 inhibition.

Rockneee

Awards
Thanks Sicilian,

I read a post from Genesis Peptides (different board) and saw that, well pretty much same thing. I was not going to add it (IGF-1 Long R3) until I saw a few posts saying it would be ok with the CJC-1295/GHRP-2 combo. To me if it does not hurt or is not a waste, I would like to add it. I would only do 40mcg with it.

JoWes

Awards
I'm currently running all three and have noticed great gains in strengnth and size. I ran the IGF-1 LR3 for about two weeks, and then added the CJC-12-95/GHRP-2 into the mix. My pumps are lasting for quite some time after I leave the gym, but the greatest effect is waking up in the morning and how I feel. I'm getting great sleep at night as well but I'm able to get up early and feeling refreshed and I go straight to the gym and work out. This combo has my vote!

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
Dats newest articles suggest using Mod GRF 1-29 instead of CJC-1295 due to the GH bleed caused by it and it being counter productive.