Starting R3 IGF1 Next week / Follow this!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Starting R3 IGF1 Next week / Follow this!

I'm 37 years old and weigh 200lbs. My BF is around 11%. I was a competitive BB for 10 years...(from age 15 - 25).

Won the MR GA as a middle weight 3x
    Mr Atlanta 3x
    Along with about 14 other shows during my 10 year career.

I am no longer a competitive bodybuilder; however, I have been dedicated to training and nutrition for 22 years. Age is finally really playing a factor in my training. My muscle are not as hard...my bodyfat is slowly increasing and my recuperation between workouts is also slowing down. I need a real lift in my training and I hope the R3 IGF1 will be a boost

My cycle starts on Wednesday next week and will consist of the following:
    ***R3 IGF1 - 40mcg per day (only) FOR 25 DAYS

My supplements will be the following:
    ***Whey protein combo between meals
    ***Vartagro (post wo) w/ whey
    ***Glutamine
    ***MVM
    ***Flax

I'll have 3 high protein meals a day and 3 protein shakes a day.
    I'll be following a 40/40/20 plan
    I'll be incorporating drop sets and heavy stretching
    I'll be training with a rep range of 8-15
    I'll be doing 3 days a week of cardio
    My calorie intake will be around 3500 per day
    My protein intake will average 250grams per day.

I will begin my cycle and training log on Wednesday next week...and any input would be appreciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Keep us posted!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

If you could post some before and after cycle pics that would be much appreciated thx
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I strongly suggest increasing your protein intake while on IGF. 250g is a little low when off-cycle/IGF for someone your size. You'll need more protein to optimize it's effects. I was taking 450g while on IGF at 220lbs. You may also want to lower your fats to around 10%, there is info on recommended IGF diet ratios in the IGF stickies. It's up to you though, it sounds like you've had a good deal of success with what you're doing.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.41%

Dude, I will be starting anyday now...our stats are very similar...we will have to banter...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

OK I could increase my protein a bit. Maybe 50 grams per meal and 75 grams post w/o. This would give me close to 400grams of protein per day.

Most of my fat comes from Flax and olive oil;however, I will look more closely at cutting it back to 45/45/10

Thanks for the advice..

Also in my stats above I stated my starting BW is 200lbs....my height is 5'8.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I strongly suggest increasing your protein intake while on IGF. 250g is a little low when off-cycle/IGF for someone your size. You'll need more protein to optimize it's effects. I was taking 450g while on IGF at 220lbs. You may also want to lower your fats to around 10%, there is info on recommended IGF diet ratios in the IGF stickies. It's up to you though, it sounds like you've had a good deal of success with what you're doing.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 1 ":ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just took my first shot of the R3 IGF1 in the delt. I used 40mcg. I took this 10 minutes post workout.

I diluted the IGF with BA and then loaded the pin with BW before admin. the shot.

I'm keeping the solution in the fridge and will hit it post w/o for the next 25 days.

I trained back and bi's today and incorporated drop sets with heavy stretching at the end of each body part session.

I sucked down Vartagro and 50grams of whey iso post w/o.

My goal is to super saturate the muscle with nutrients post wo and through out the day. Hyperplasia is the MAIN FOCUS! So lots of calories and heavy training + heavy STRETCHING will be the theme for the next month.

Tomorrow I will let you know how my Leg w/o goes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gland777
    OK I could increase my protein a bit. Maybe 50 grams per meal and 75 grams post w/o. This would give me close to 400grams of protein per day.

Most of my fat comes from Flax and olive oil;however, I will look more closely at cutting it back to 45/45/10

Thanks for the advice..

Also in my stats above I stated my starting BW is 200lbs....my height is 5'8.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 2!!

Last night I woke up and went to the bathroom twice! I never do this. My metabolism is UP! I was much more hungry thanusual today as well.

I slept slept very deeply and had a overall feeling of health and vitality today.

I felt more full and looked more vascular as well.

So far so good. I am impressed with the beginning signals the IGF1 R3 is sending my body.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Day 3

This stuff is very ANABOLIC. I have been much more hungry as well. I felt fuller and tighter all day today.

My workout pumps have been very good...but not like the high AAS pumps. It is a different feeling all together.

I do feel about 5 years younger (physically).

My strength was good today...and my recuperation between sets was excellent.

The only thing missing with just doing the IGF1 R3 is the ANDROGENIC drive. I will continue this cycle using just IGF1 R3...but next cycle I will stack with Deca/Anavar.

I am only on my 3rd day...and am pleased with the results.

I'll keep you posted
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 4

Today is an off workout day for me...but I still loaded 40mcg of the IGF.

I really like this stuff so far. I feel very ANABOLIC and my apetite is way up. My Muscles feel full...but I'm not puffy and short tempered like when i'm on a AAS cycle.

Remember...I am doing the IGF by itself ...NO ANABOLICS.

I have the feeling of a constant pump...and I have been sleeping better the last 2 nights.

My dick is still the same size...porked my women this morning and nothing was different... however my balls were quite massive...if I don't say so myself!

So far...I am impressed. This anabolic feeling is much cleaner than a high AAS feeling. NO WATER RETENTION AT ALL!

Tomorrow I will hop on the scale and let you know whats happening with my BW.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.41%

Today is an off workout day for me...but I still loaded 40mcg of the IGF.

I really like this stuff so far. I feel very ANABOLIC and my apetite is way up. My Muscles feel full...but I'm not puffy and short tempered like when i'm on a AAS cycle.

Remember...I am doing the IGF by itself ...NO ANABOLICS.

I have the feeling of a constant pump...and I have been sleeping better the last 2 nights.

My dick is still the same size...porked my women this morning and nothing was different... however my balls were quite massive...if I don't say so myself!

So far...I am impressed. This anabolic feeling is much cleaner than a high AAS feeling. NO WATER RETENTION AT ALL!

Tomorrow I will hop on the scale and let you know whats happening with my BW.
    dude, I am on my 3rd day..nice feeling..I woke up early this morning, and actually got out of bed and got to work on time....
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Keep the updates comin!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 5

I am very full and tight. My energy is good. My strength at the gym today was very good.

What I am really noticing is that my appetite has been growing and I am in a major ANABOLIC state.

I had a shoulder injury from years ago that never really healed...and some days it is very difficult to handle. Today...I noticed my should is MUCH BETTER. My strength on the bench was solid and had almost no discomfort.

The pump in my triceps and chest was EXCELLENT.

I am very interested to see ultimately where this is going.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 6

OK...here is the deal with this stuff. I am not going to waste your time with telling you my weight because anybody with an IQ knows that weight can be very distorted with water...food...etc...

My appetite is WAY UP...I am hungry every 2 hours and if I dont eat...I get shakey and weak.

My body is full and tight and my shoulder problem is almost nonexistant at this time.

I realize that the IGF1 R3 is excellent at storing nutrients and possibly creating hyperplasia...however...I have been hitting the weights hard and am still getting muscle soreness for 48hrs post workout.

BOBO...can you tell me why I am still feeling the soreness...I kinda thought that my recuperative ability would be so much higher...that I would not feel this soreness anymore.

Bottom line...I am impressed with the overall results and feeling. Anybody who has been in the iron game long enough knows the FEELING they have when their body is in a very ANABOLIC GROWTH MODE. All the signs are there!
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am not Bobo but How much sleep are you getting.. that might be one factor.. also, you might just be prone to soreness, I know I am..
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

soreness

I am not sleeping all that well...maybe 6 hours a night. I have tried melatonin, ambien, skullcap Valarian etc... Ambien works the best though. I cant take naps during the afternoon very well...Ive been under alot of stress the last 2 years...but things are getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I am not Bobo but How much sleep are you getting.. that might be one factor.. also, you might just be prone to soreness, I know I am..
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably the root of the soreness..that and I doubt IGF would inhibit the deposition of lactic acid 100%. More water, more sleep and try a very brief (5 min) cardio session post workout. It helps flush the lactic acids out of the muscle.

Can't wait to try this stuff next cycle.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Probably the root of the soreness..that and I doubt IGF would inhibit the deposition of lactic acid 100%. More water, more sleep and try a very brief (5 min) cardio session post workout. It helps flush the lactic acids out of the muscle.

Can't wait to try this stuff next cycle.
    Lactic acid does not cause DOMS, it is quickly converted into ATP in the krebs cycle. What the breif cardio will do is increase blood flow to the muscles which of course brings oxygen and nutrients to the muscles thus helping them to repair. Remember that weight training causes constriction which actually reduces blood flow to the areas trained.
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

from what I have read, the exact cause of DOMS is not exactly know and it "could" be a combination of the effects of lactic acid and reduced blood flow
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Talking Day 7

I trained back and biceps today. My pump was excellent...my strength was up a little to.

My appetite is still very strong. THERE is NO doubt this stuff works...I just am interested to see if it is creating new muscle tissue...NOT just swelling the muscle with fluid and nutrients. I want the HYPERPLASIA!!!

The only concern I have with this stuff is...my hypoglycemia. If I dont eat every 3 hours...i really get shakey and light headed. This stuff seems to really lower the blood sugar quickly.

My energy is good...my sleep is OK...and I am getting freaken PACKED. My body has changed considerably since I began this 8 days ago. As mentioned in the beginning of my documentary...I was a competitive BB for 10 years...and I'm sure much of the growth I'm seeing is muscle memory.

I have been eating like a horse...and my waist is still tight. Normally I would be getting fat from a caloric intake this high.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Day 8

Trained hams and calves today. The pumps were excellent. The main thing I notice is that my muscles are really swelling. I realize this stuff is like insulin in some ways... (which I have never taken before)

One question I have is: If I take AAS...I dont get sore. Since I'm taking this IGF by itself...I get sore after every workout. I THOUGHT the IGF would drasticaly increase my ability to heal and recuperate...WHY then is the soreness present?

My bodyweight has climbed up about 4 pounds and I am starting to have trouble squeezing into my shirts and pants. I feel 15 pounds heavier though!

Have not noticed the youthful benefits as of yet. My facial skin and hair are the same thus far.

So far...so good
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Day 10

Here it is day 10 and I am still very pleased with ther results. The muscle that has appeared seems to be quality muscle.

I trained legs the other day...and have not felt that strong and solid in YEARS. My joints did not hurt...and I felt real solid...just like I did when I was younger.

My calories are still around 3500 a day. Normally..., I would be getting fat on this calorie consumption. My metabolism is up and cooking right along.

One thing I have really noticed is that my shoulders have really popped out! This also happens to be the place I am injecting the IGF.

This IGF has been the ticket for me. I am not doing any AAS with it...and typically I dont like the way AAS makes me feel.
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

IGF-1 can cause a decrease in DOMS but it won't eliminate it (and everyone is different in this category). Try bracketing your workout with Vitamin C in 1g doses and see if that helps (this is something you should do anyway). Free radicals have a major impact on DOMS and Vitmain C is a great anti-oxidant. Cover all your baes and find out which one effects you the most since like most things in the body, its almost never one cause.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Day 12

I am still very anabolic. I have noticed a slight reduction in overall swelling and tightness.

I do feel atleast 5 years younger physically. My knees...shoulders and joints are MUCH MUCH stronger and pain free.

Man...this IGF really makes you aware of how old your getting...it gives you a glimpse into the past...back when everything worked properly!!

I am half way into this IGF cycle and am very impressed so far with everything that has happened.

I am training back and biceps today...and then off to the beach with the wife and kids for the day!!!!!!!
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

day 15

I have gained about 6 pounds and am still very full...tight...and anabolic. I got bitten by a ****ing spider on my hand and it is swollen and tight as hell. If it gets worse...im going to the doctor!!

I have had trouble sleeping at night...and my apetite has decreased a bit this week. I dont know if it is the IGF or what.

My strength is UP...my pumps are great...and I look much bigger.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

you should have posted pics so people coule see what happens with the stuff.... very interested in the stuff.... is this going to be banned when the pro hormones go? anyone know?
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.41%

did you try the Vitamin C for the soreness?Just wondering cause I had the same problems..
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

Last day!!

OK...big question! I am getting nauseas and my stomach feels as if it is not digesting very well anymore.

Question: Is it the IGF1 R3 that is doing this to my stomach??

I read in an article on IGF1 that it can make you nauseas...what gives???

Did I do something wrong?

Anyway, the results I have gotten are excellent and I look much more muscular!

My only worry is what has happened to my appetite, stomach, and nausea!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

OK...big question! I am getting nauseas and my stomach feels as if it is not digesting very well anymore.

Question: Is it the IGF1 R3 that is doing this to my stomach??

I read in an article on IGF1 that it can make you nauseas...what gives???

Did I do something wrong?

Anyway, the results I have gotten are excellent and I look much more muscular!

My only worry is what has happened to my appetite, stomach, and nausea!
    any update on the cause of this or how long it took for your body to return to 'normal'?
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes it can cause GI stress in some and could be that the your body is starting to produce a significant amount of IGFBP3 making the the Long R3 less effective. So in essence your increase in protein along with the diminishing effects of IGF-1 could be causing the problem. Thats one possibility, but I'm just tihnking off the top of my head.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:57 AM
  2. Starting andromass cycle next week
    By J0e331 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:53 PM
  3. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
  4. Starting D-Drol next week!
    By h3yhOwy0udOin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 07:57 PM
  5. I'm starting this next week..need some cardio tips
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:08 PM