newb IGF1 questions

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow great info you have here!! Enjoyed reading here tonight. Couple of quick questions:

1) I am confused on the storage of the product. In part of the very nice sticky it mentions it is usually supplied in BA whereas further down in the sticky it says to NEVER buy it already reconstituted. I have seen this contradiction in all my research on the stuff. I think I even read it should not be recon ahead on Gropeps site.

2) How effective do you think a 40mg ed var for 8 weeks would be in combo with this? And if a good idea would you run this the last 4 weeks or first 4 weeks.

Was consideirng a var only or var/eq cycle as my first ever after a years worth of reading but think I would prefer var and this as a real low sides(other than the var on lipid profile)

Well any help appreciated and again great site you have here.

btw is there a thread that gives very detailed instructions on diluting the 1ml bottle from MR for use

fiddler

Awards
Wow great info you have here!! Enjoyed reading here tonight. Couple of quick questions:

1) I am confused on the storage of the product. In part of the very nice sticky it mentions it is usually supplied in BA whereas further down in the sticky it says to NEVER buy it already reconstituted. I have seen this contradiction in all my research on the stuff. I think I even read it should not be recon ahead on Gropeps site.

2) How effective do you think a 40mg ed var for 8 weeks would be in combo with this? And if a good idea would you run this the last 4 weeks or first 4 weeks.

Was consideirng a var only or var/eq cycle as my first ever after a years worth of reading but think I would prefer var and this as a real low sides(other than the var on lipid profile)

Well any help appreciated and again great site you have here.

btw is there a thread that gives very detailed instructions on diluting the 1ml bottle from MR for use
i think if you read some more of the threads you will realise that they are talking about igf-1 when they say don't buy it preconstituted.

MR sells long r3 igf-1, which is different and apparently more stable than igf-1 and so can purchase preconstituted. people haven't been having any problems with it. longR3 is also more potent.

stuff seems to be good pct, by itself, stacked...just make sure you take it with chicken. :p

fiddler

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/bump....thanks for the info fiddler........anyone else have thoughts on my questions?

ripper2

Awards
i'd take it the first 4 wks of the cycle... most likely you'll like it enough to take it during the 4 wks while you plan to do PCT (wks 9-?)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4