can i get some double check on my insulin diet

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i have been toying with this idea.

what a good dose on INSULIN not to get the stmach growth but still positive effect? body weight is at 220. so what i am asking is how much IU 5-7? also i am planing on using it only on chest back bicep and tricep days so four time a week. i want to use the fastest acting-shortest acting SLIN. maybe i might use only on arm days for extra development in biceps and triceps. and yes i train them on sepearte days. biceps sunday/ triceps monday. so mayb only 2x a week is a good thing instead. also immediatly after SLIN SHOT post workout 120g of carbs followed by a big carb meal 25-30min later? correct? Another thing i understand is after SLINSHOT keep fats low to none rest of the day to help decrease fat gain. i will be on AAS during this period of time. and i plan on doing SLIN for only a period of 4 weeks. CAN I GET AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE? with any correction to what i just typed?

Oils

Banned
Awards
I assume when you say you are taking 120g carbs PW, these carbs are simple carbs correct?

I would also suggest having simple carbs on hand throughout the day after your slin shot, you never know when you could go hypo, it can just hit you out of the blue, trust me I know. Some slin shots you can feel within 30 minutes, whereas other shots you may not feel for hours and then suddenly it comes on strong.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes simple xof course :)
I believucan purchase glucose tabs at pharmacy rifht

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Carbs are to high, you are just asking for fat gain. From experience tho, I really wouldn't both with slin if your not using gh or even igf.

I would start with 10 g carbs per 1 iu. Then work your way down from there, i can get away with 60 grams of carbs with 12iu slin easily.. DONT START THERE THO! work your way down if you can.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah i thought of doing 8IU with 120 then 10IU 120 then start lowering carbs from then on.

Oils

Banned
Awards
Yes simple xof course :)
I believucan purchase glucose tabs at pharmacy rifht
Yeah I have those Glucose tabs, but each one only contains a little over 1g of Glucose lol! I prefer to have a pre-mixed simple carb drink on hand, I use either Gatorade Powder or Powerade Powder, and I mix it 2 or 3 times the regular strength. I also have Glucose Powder which mixes really easy into anything, even just plain old water;)

yah i thought of doing 8IU with 120 then 10IU 120 then start lowering carbs from then on.
I'd start much lower on your first few shots just to see how you react to it. Start with 4iu, then slowly increase the dose day by day, but very slowly increase it. I found I couldn't feel anything until I hit 8iu ED, and I have never gone above 12iu in a day, at 12iu a day I was feeling a bit weird I'll tell you that lol!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Be prepared to go hypo, but don't expect to much. I shoot Humulin R 10iu, forget to eat because I get caught up and don't go hypo 45 mins later because if your bulking, you are always going to have carbs in your blood unless you first wake up.

But be PREPPARED! just don't think your a ticking time bomb the whole time lol.. people blow this insulin stuff out of the water IMO.