IGF-1 spray

Kid A

Awards
do the sprays work?

That all depends on your definition of work, otc IGF-1 isn't really up to the challenge for bodybuilding, its more of a general health support.

IGF-1 and most other growth factors are actually illegal for over the counter sales UNLESS the amounts of growth factors are in an extremely low quantity. So that $40 bottle at your local vitamin shop that says HGH on the front is not necessarily lying to you, they just arent telling you that there is about a tear drop worth of HGH in a swimming pool of oral inocuous spray solution.

The amounts are high enough to apparently cause some kind of positive health benefits but from the perspective of Hypertrophy, you can do much better with your money. Its all your parogative homie.

Also, the FDA has a nasty habit of making amazing products illegal (thereby relegating their sales revenues to semi-evil pharmaceutical companies) while leaving nasty unhealthy products readily obtainable (this is why we can all buy liver toxic, methylated steroids but not relatively benign and effective ones like winstrol, etc.). Thus, the IGF-1 you'll get your hands is not only tuned down heavily, it most likely contains "long R3 Igf-1". This compound has been linked to so called "HGH-gut" or basically, enlarged internal organs. In one study it increased intesinal mass by a mean of 20%! Thats rediculous, you don't want to gain 3 or 4 pounds of intestines im sure.

If you can get real, pharmaceutical, non long r3 Igf-1 I would say go for it because apparently it hasnt shown the same propencity for organ growth but I personally wouldn't plan to invest much in super diluted organ grower in a body spray bottle.

Im a good read but I don't have first hand experience, anyone digress?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Is it also possible that these otc GH boosters can also cause constipation? And, what is your opinion of ghenerate by LGSciences?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best guess would be for as of now, No.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, but only half of my question was answered.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Is it also possible that these otc GH boosters can also cause constipation? And, what is your opinion of ghenerate by LGSciences?
are you talking about HCgenerate? if so that is used as a cycle support

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Consider IGF-1 LR3... it is legal to purchase, yields incredible body recomp results, makes your post workout nutrition more effective and has even been purported to cause localized growth. Also, it is a painless injection as it uses 30g needles.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Consider IGF-1 LR3... it is legal to purchase, yields incredible body recomp results, makes your post workout nutrition more effective and has even been purported to cause localized growth. Also, it is a painless injection as it uses 30g needles.
Thanks, probably cost an arm and a leg, and maybe even a lung huh, lol. I appreciate the info, but something about poking myself with a needle every day, just does not sit well with me. Hopefully I never get diabetes and have to take insulin shots every day.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, probably cost an arm and a leg, and maybe even a lung huh, lol. I appreciate the info, but something about poking myself with a needle every day, just does not sit well with me. Hopefully I never get diabetes and have to take insulin shots every day.
I won't try and use this post to convince you injections are easy, or not an aggravation to some extent... but I can say with utmost sincerity that once you make the commitment to inject, it becomes second nature and completely passive after a short period of time; and 30g insulin type needles are no more of a nuisance than a pinch.

But yes you are somewhat right regarding cost... normal internet prices on countless research sites have it at $85-95 per 1mg. But, consider you only take a MAXIMUM of 80mcg per day, it will last quite some time, and is EXPONENTIALLY more effective than OTC supplements that can cost just as much honestly.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I am referring to ghenerate by LGSciences.
I have used the LG ghenerate/I-GH-1 stack for a couple months. It works. Kept my shoulder strong and the weights moving upward. I had amazing sleep as well.. For 30$, it is a steal..