Im going to try peptides

russiandave

Awards
Hey everyone. I have been on hgh for seven months and after another month im going to stop.

Id like to try peptides on their own and see how they compare to my hgh run. my buddy who is pretty knowledgeable on peptides hasnt been online for two days so i figured i could post this here and ask advice. and when he does log on i can post what he says here as well.

Im going to run ghrp2 and Grf-129 {it is supposedly better than cjc}

Im thinking at least 400mcg of the ghrp2 ed, but im not sure how much and how often to take the grf-129.

I want to do the maximum dosage possible that can be absorbed. so if anyone has any advice i am all ears. thanks

sicilian598

Awards
A great combo would be CJC1295/GHRP-6 at a dose of 100/100mcg in the same pin 3x's a time. try not to exceed 100-150 mcg at a single time due to over-saturation. Your body can only tolerate so much then the rest is just a waste. I have done the aforementioned combo more times than I care to think about and I really love the results I get off of them. Remember this......when it comes to Peps more is not good. So, don't apply the old gear theory of well if 1000mgs is doing this much for me then 2000mgs will be twice as good..........not with peps. Saturation,then the more you do is a total waste, you might as well flush them down the toilet.Oh and by the way Mod 129 is virtually the same as CJC1295 W/O the DAC.

disgraziato

Awards
Well actually any dosing above saturation dose isn't "wasted"; The pulse given by a GHRP is dose dependant and essentially linear up to saturation. At saturation, GH levels will still increase, but not at the same rate you enjoyed up to the saturation...So any further dosing isn't null and void, but just increases GH in a much less effective manner.

sicilian598

Awards
Wouldn't saturation levels vary from person to person or are you applying a uniform set of rules to everyone. Do you not agree that every body is different and different doses and reactions happen to different people all the time. So you are of the belief that even if you go above a "saturation level" you override that and continue to utilize the aforementioned peps but not to the same degree you would if you just stay at 100/100mcg. Say my fellow ginny do you frequently go above the 100/100 mark and if you do why?? and if you don't why?? I am guessing you don't it's just bad common sense........or you don't think so.!!! Say didn't you and cctv123get in a "similar" conversation somewhere else about pretty close to the same thing??

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't saturation levels vary from person to person or are you applying a uniform set of rules to everyone. Do you not agree that every body is different and different doses and reactions happen to different people all the time. So you are of the belief that even if you go above a "saturation level" you override that and continue to utilize the aforementioned peps but not to the same degree you would if you just stay at 100/100mcg. Say my fellow ginny do you frequently go above the 100/100 mark and if you do why?? and if you don't why?? I am guessing you don't it's just bad common sense........or you don't think so.!!! Say didn't you and cctv123get in a "similar" conversation somewhere else about pretty close to the same thing??
From looking at the research you can clearly see by levels of gh release that 100mcg will give you an optimal release, and above you will get a slight increase with each incrimental increase in dosage. Basically the law of diminishing returns applies to dosages over 100mcg. This means that you will still get a greater and greater effect with higher dosages; but not in a linearly related manner. With that said each individual has to look at how much of an increase in effect you are really looking for above the effect of 100mcg and at what cost? (you are in effect getting less gh increase for your $ as you increase the dosage above 100mcg)

BEAST

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much of gh were you running, for how long? How did it go for you? GH is my fav, wonderful wonderful amazing drug.

disgraziato

Awards
Actually, wilderbeast said it all, but I wanted to chime in nonetheless. I do sometimes go above 100mcg, at times when I want a larger gh pulse than normal, like say PWO after a heavy training session.
And yes, sicilian, everyone's body is different, and saturation doses are dependant upon bodyweight and other variables. But its silly to split hairs, and we use the 100mcg as a benchmark for everybody for simplicity sake.

Common sense tells me if I want an extra boost above the pulse I normally illicit with 100mcg of GHRP, I would in fact utilize more peptides, and even throw in rHGH sometimes as well.
And the convo with 123 wasn't about saturation doses, it was about desensitization. Does all of this clear things up for you in your mind?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From looking at the research you can clearly see by levels of gh release that 100mcg will give you an optimal release, and above you will get a slight increase with each incrimental increase in dosage. Basically the law of diminishing returns applies to dosages over 100mcg. This means that you will still get a greater and greater effect with higher dosages; but not in a linearly related manner. With that said each individual has to look at how much of an increase in effect you are really looking for above the effect of 100mcg and at what cost? (you are in effect getting less gh increase for your $ as you increase the dosage above 100mcg)

BEAST
Yeah, but if you pick up ghrp-6 @ $5 for 5mg, its pretty inconsequential to run even as high as 300mcg 3x a day. Still just a buck a day that way.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but if you pick up ghrp-6 @ $5 for 5mg, its pretty inconsequential to run even as high as 300mcg 3x a day. Still just a buck a day that way.
I haven't seen that kind of price before. Hook me up, jk jk or am I ... lol. ;)

BEAST