IGF 1 are there any side effects?
- 07-11-2010, 02:09 AM
- 07-11-2010, 03:05 PM
some people can shed a little hair using IGF, particularly if you use high doses for extended periods of time. I wouldnt worry too much about the hairloss using average doses. Its not nearly as bad on the hairline as androgens..and again, this doesnt happen to everyone, and to those that do, its not that bad. It wont make you "bald".
- 07-11-2010, 03:28 PM
I have never personally experienced any side effects from igf that I can recall. You dont read to frequently about sides from igf as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JDRG in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
- By sportskid710 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:09 AM
- By SCmaniac in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:34 AM
- By RwhJR3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
- By krs41 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2007, 07:49 AM