New site with New prods Finally!

  1. Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    New site with New prods Finally!


    We have our new products added now. Well most of them. Not the filters yet but they are coming. Oils, solvents, vials. Igf in powder form and liquid. We will be having some really cheap Animalkit type solvent very soon as well. Check it out guys.

    www.muscle-research.com
    -MR

  2. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%

    Looks Great, keep adding products

    Just one question, why is the 5mg IGF powder more expensive than if you bought 5 1mg/ml already in BA?

    Now if you offered powder at, oh say, 1mg for $150 and a multiple mg purchase discount, that would be the schiznit!
  3. Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    Because buying powder in small indivdual vials of 1mg or even 5mg is crazy more expensive to do then in bigger bulk. So I am not able to do it that way

    -MR
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    Because buying powder in small indivdual vials of 1mg or even 5mg is crazy more expensive to do then in bigger bulk. So I am not able to do it that way

    -MR
    MR, please don't take me wrong with this. I know I have sent you about a $1000.00 worth of business with NO Complaints. I'm just wondering how, since you sell it in 1mg/ml vials already mixed, it can be more expensive unmixed, you still got my business now and in the future regardless, just curious.

    Keep up the good work and fight those Bureaucratic *******S, people should be allowed to do research!!!
  5. New Member
    enzyme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    51
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

    I'm guessing here, but I think that the main reason it's sold suspended in BA is so
    the individual or small company without a lot of equipment can easily suspend the stuff and then measure out 1mg amounts while still ensuring it remains sterile. It sounds like the 5mg vials come premeasured directly from GroPep or whoever and are just relabeled by MR for the individual researcher. And it's definitely more expensive to get a 5mg unit than to get a 100mg unit, per mg. Maybe soon MR will be adding a clean room and a pharmaceutical scale, and we can get our powder in nice
    inexpensive 1 or 2mg increments....

    Anyway, I'm getting more right now, and am thinking seriously what I have to do to get the cash together for some of the powder. May be a while, though....
  6. Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    He hit the nail. Just for instance say I wanted to buy a 1mg vial from the mfg. It would cost me something like $320. And I dont think many people would be buying that from me at that price. The powder is so small and delicate and sterile that it would be next to impossible to divide it up and put it into vials in 1mg incriments if it came in a larger vial. I would end up loosing alot of igf I am sure in the process. Believe me I would If I could but I cant. lol. tongue twister.

    -MR
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Powders store for much much longer.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. New Member
    Gland777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.06%

    Question about injecting


    I realize the R3 IGF1 long is suspended in benzyl alcohol....however, can you inject this as is? OR, do you need to add Bacteriostatic water to the pin before injection??



    PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    We have our new products added now. Well most of them. Not the filters yet but they are coming. Oils, solvents, vials. Igf in powder form and liquid. We will be having some really cheap Animalkit type solvent very soon as well. Check it out guys.

    www.muscle-research.com
    -MR
  9. ***** Vampire
    goldylight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    72.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gland777
    I realize the R3 IGF1 long is suspended in benzyl alcohol....however, can you inject this as is? OR, do you need to add Bacteriostatic water to the pin before injection??



    PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME
    There is no need - it is just to cut it to make it less painfull.
  10. New Member
    enash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    MR, I like the new site. I have a question about a product I use that you all are not selling yet. MT II, or melanotan II. It is a melanocyte stimulating hormone peptide, and I use it because it prevents skin cancer and gives you a deep tan, but it also boosts libido and has some interesting appetite suppression and fat-loss qualities. Right now my sources for MT II are unreliable and pretty expensive. Since you are experienced peptide synthesizers I was just letting you know there is some interest in this product. I know others who would purchase it if the peptide was effective and the price was right. Say $175 for 5 mg.

    http://www.melanotan.org
  11. New Member
    gobig1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by enash
    MR, I like the new site. I have a question about a product I use that you all are not selling yet. MT II, or melanotan II. It is a melanocyte stimulating hormone peptide, and I use it because it prevents skin cancer and gives you a deep tan, but it also boosts libido and has some interesting appetite suppression and fat-loss qualities. Right now my sources for MT II are unreliable and pretty expensive. Since you are experienced peptide synthesizers I was just letting you know there is some interest in this product. I know others who would purchase it if the peptide was effective and the price was right. Say $175 for 5 mg.

    http://www.melanotan.org
    BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
    LIFE Research has had their's on "Pre-Order" status for like a year now, I emailed them about 2 months ago and they replied with "should be available in next 2 weeks" well here we are 2 month later and nothing. I have read a lot on this compound as well, ENASH, please provide some info on results if you have been using it for awhile, interested in the fat loss, tan and libido affects. I second the motion for Melanotan
  12. New Member
    enash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    The only bad thing about Melanotan is price and availability. I'm a type II skin person and I have a dark tan now! Also, it helps with fat loss and libido. Especially MT II, the more potent cousin of MT I. Higher dosages give you a stiffy like you wouldn't belive and make you nauseos. For me, at 182, 2 grams eod for 10 days gets libido crackin, fat burning, and above all, brings out an amazing tan.

    If your looking for it right now the best deals are in China or with Anaspec (Phoenix peptides has it but it's too much), but beware it's very easy to screw up MT II as it's a cyclic peptide. You have to buy in bulk for it to be affordable at all. If I had the loot I would stay on it year round. I don't think theyve even scratched the surface of all the benefits tied to melanocyte stimulating hormone.

    The FDA is in the process of approving an implant that will take the place of subQ injections, but that won't be for years. I ain't waitin.

    So MR, HOw bout it!?
  13. New Member
    Bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by enash
    The only bad thing about Melanotan is price and availability. I'm a type II skin person and I have a dark tan now! Also, it helps with fat loss and libido. Especially MT II, the more potent cousin of MT I. Higher dosages give you a stiffy like you wouldn't belive and make you nauseos. For me, at 182, 2 grams eod for 10 days gets libido crackin, fat burning, and above all, brings out an amazing tan.

    If your looking for it right now the best deals are in China or with Anaspec (Phoenix peptides has it but it's too much), but beware it's very easy to screw up MT II as it's a cyclic peptide. You have to buy in bulk for it to be affordable at all. If I had the loot I would stay on it year round. I don't think theyve even scratched the surface of all the benefits tied to melanocyte stimulating hormone.

    The FDA is in the process of approving an implant that will take the place of subQ injections, but that won't be for years. I ain't waitin.

    So MR, HOw bout it!?
    Is That a typo? You used 2 grams eod for 10 days? So 5grams? Team research is selling it for $1500 for 100mg so that comes out to $150,000! You must be loaded!...

    -Bri
  14. Board Supporter
    bigmark1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    347
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri
    Is That a typo? You used 2 grams eod for 10 days? So 5grams? Team research is selling it for $1500 for 100mg so that comes out to $150,000! You must be loaded!...

    -Bri
    No their prices are stupid high for everything they sell.
  15. New Member
    enash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    That is a typo it's 2mg eod. That would be a ridiculous dose and you would promptly upchuck your lunch and probably need to pop in your favorite Jenna flick for 24 hours! My bad. But they are still selling too high. If you buy in bulk from China you get 1 gram for just under a grand, which will last you a year maybe more. I spent around $175 for 10 mg, which is one "cycle" at 2mg eod. The pubmed article most users say to follow states .025 mg per kilogram of body weight eod over a 10 day period is enough to see results and minimize sides. I ran two cycles b2b. If LifeResearch doubled the quantity they were selling, the price would be about right. But I would still be worried about the quality. I'm no chemical engineer, but I've done enough research to know that this is a difficult peptide to make. My guess is they are trying to but it from a peptide manufacturer and resell it for more. It has all the same issues as other peptides ..must be kept cold in shipment, highly unstable in water, etc.

    Hope this helps and sorry 'bout the errors.

    MR, pleaaassse look into making a batch for us if you have proper equipment.
  16. New Member
    elitish13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

    Hey enash,
    Was the MT-II in powder or diluted? did you in inject it? also were did you get it from @ 175 10mg.
    Thanks,
  17. New Member
    enash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    It was 2 mg powder in 5 seperate vials. If it's diluted it degrades quickly. So you add the BS water and then inject subQ. I'm sorry I can't reveal the source I used and you wouldn't want him he's slack on turnaround anyway. But I will tell you that Anaspec.com has decent prices if you buy in bulk, and they have a good reputation for quality. I haven't yet used them but I probably will in the future if MR doesn't get in the game. Log on to their website and submit a quote for MT II, but I would make sure to sound professional and say it's for research. Speaking of research, you really must do some. Go to www.melanotan.org and check out the forums. But beware. Scammers have found their way into the "tanroid" industry too !!
  18. New Member
    enash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    MR,

    I realized that I had a typo in my "suggested retail price" for MT II as well. I was suggesting $175 for 10 mg, not 5. It looks like there's some interest for this product based on the replies I'm getting. This could be a great opportunity for you all to do good business, and make some bros very happy...
  19. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    884
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Am I calculating this correctly ?

    @ 40mcg 1 x per day I would need 1 bottle for 25 days = $200 ?
  20. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Correct.. 25 days
  21. New Member
    Bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by enash
    It was 2 mg powder in 5 seperate vials. If it's diluted it degrades quickly. So you add the BS water and then inject subQ. I'm sorry I can't reveal the source I used and you wouldn't want him he's slack on turnaround anyway. But I will tell you that Anaspec.com has decent prices if you buy in bulk, and they have a good reputation for quality. I haven't yet used them but I probably will in the future if MR doesn't get in the game. Log on to their website and submit a quote for MT II, but I would make sure to sound professional and say it's for research. Speaking of research, you really must do some. Go to www.melanotan.org and check out the forums. But beware. Scammers have found their way into the "tanroid" industry too !!
    I'd like to give this stuff a try. If it wasn't so unstable I'd like to go in on buying a gram with a few guy's...
  22. New Member
    iskone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    I'd be in for some sort of group buy if MR is ok with it.
  23. New Member
    fieyaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    51.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by iskone
    I'd be in for some sort of group buy if MR is ok with it.
    same here
  24. Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.56%

    I am checking into this at the moment. I will know more soon. Hopefully it will be a product that I can carry at a much cheaper price than most have been. Thanks guys.

    -MR
  25. New Member
    Bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    I am checking into this at the moment. I will know more soon. Hopefully it will be a product that I can carry at a much cheaper price than most have been. Thanks guys.

    -MR

    Cool! Keep us updated...I'd like to give this stuff a try soon. Maybe I can have a summer tan for the first time in my life.

    -Bri
  26. New Member
    airstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33%

    Hey MR, just wondering if you have sent any Melanotan II over here to australia, and if you had any luck getting it through customs? As im keen to get some. Thanks
  27. New Member
    BB-Dugie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    72.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri
    Cool! Keep us updated...I'd like to give this stuff a try soon. Maybe I can have a summer tan for the first time in my life.

    -Bri
    agreed. I'd like to give it a try sometime if everything was in check and the sides are low.
  28. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    723
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have 1mg of IGF suspended in 2ml of AA. I have another mg of IGF that I want to suspend here in the next couple months, but I don't have anymore AA. Can I just use BA or do I need to find AA. Also why are both used?
  29. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    melanotan II is causing dark blotchy spots in some users. check AR. doesnt look good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 08:29 PM
  2. New guy with a question
    By xtrem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 10:02 PM
  3. Rick Collins new site
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 09:04 AM
  4. new cycle with 1-test cyp injectable
    By locknid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in