IGF-LR3 Joint Healing Log

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I briefly digress from my state of inebration to pimp my log for the healing of my joints. A quick background, I was a successful basketball player for quite a few years, basically relying on my athleticism. In 8th grade, I outjumped the long jump pit, hit the cement curb around the pit, and the beginning of my knee troubles started. I've had 3 knee surgeries on that knee (left) initial repair after trauma, lateral release, bone spur removal, as well as three on my right knee acl recon, medial meniscus sewing, 2nd acl recon with cadaver. Grace be to God I have retained all of my power ( touched the top of the square on the backboard yesterday), but the wear and tear on my knees is becoming apparent. I had an MRI a few weeks ago and I have acl and pcl damage on my right knee as well. I forgot to mention I have been doing MMA for the last three years, but have had to limit my training to only boxing without sparring and rolling jiu-jitsu. Anyhooser, I am short on cash due to a certain indivudual pressing charges against me, but have forked up enough money to get some IGF-LR3. I have done a cycle of Test Prop when I just turned 21 and that's it. I wanted to have the Regenexx surgery (injection of mesenchymal stem cells) but cannot afford it at this time. Other than my knees, my elbows have been irriated lately from my 5x5 training, as well as my left wrist from punching my best friend in the ribs in a friendly drunken bare knuckle match. In the coming months, I will withdraw from any alcohol. I have been sober from prescription pain meds for 2 years, as I had quite the problem before. After 6 knee surgeries they prescribe percocet like it's Advil. In addition to IGF, I will be supplementing with B-12 for methylation, Sam-e, Cissus, Fish oil, celadrin, zma, agmatine for NGF secretion, and a glucosamine/chondroitoin/sms blend. Upon completion of my IGF, I will be running GHRP-6 for further healing and to jumpstart my GH levels again. Being only 21 I know I risk pituitary shutdown and lack of development, but I will do ANYTHING to avoid further surgeries. I am 6'2 200 right now, was 218 at my highest at 17 and 189 at my lowest earlier this year. Anymore I couldn't care less about my weight, but I am trying to gain and retain athletic ability, as I know I've focused too much on strength in mass on the past. Naturally, I'd probably weight about 195, so I am looking to repair my joints so I can compete in jiu-jitsu competitiong at this wegiht and MMA at 185. I'm off to finish my last night of drunkedness, and I'll post again when my IGF-1 comes in. One love.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
In unrelated news, my ex-girlfriend is gonna be in playboy. I'd say FML, but I doubt any sympathy would come about.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any pics of her? Oh, and good luck getting the desired result with IGF-LR3.
Are you using 30/40 mcg, and what will be the length of this? Don't forget to eat carbs!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im starting to do this for an injury,

i started monday before the injury, so i figure im just going to continue with it until the injury goes away.

40mcg per day, for 4 weeks.

think its a torn quad, starting to bruise up.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Wow. Can't say I remember all of that. I will be using 20 mcg into each joint EOD for a while, then I will go to E3D. I will be rotating from knees, to elbows, to wrists. I have one elbow bothering me and one wrist bothering me, but I don't want to have one Tony Little arm and one Nicole Ritchie arm so I'm going bilaterally. I'm trying to get my hands on some peg-mgf as well, then upon cessation of the IGF I will go to GHRP-6 for a while. If anybody has any suggestions or experience with using peptides for these reasons chime in..........I was listening to No Woman, No Cry so I'm guessing that's why I said "one love" last night. And I can and will post pics on here.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Can't say I remember all of that. I will be using 20 mcg into each joint EOD for a while, then I will go to E3D. I will be rotating from knees, to elbows, to wrists. I have one elbow bothering me and one wrist bothering me, but I don't want to have one Tony Little arm and one Nicole Ritchie arm so I'm going bilaterally. I'm trying to get my hands on some peg-mgf as well, then upon cessation of the IGF I will go to GHRP-6 for a while. If anybody has any suggestions or experience with using peptides for these reasons chime in..........I was listening to No Woman, No Cry so I'm guessing that's why I said "one love" last night. And I can and will post pics on here.
i got one love tattooed on my forearm no explanation needed,

bob marley is the ****!

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Maybe pump some IGF in that forearm and the whole world could see it. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery by staying tuned. Important update, Arby's curly fries are good smothered in Louisiana hot sauce. I either get paid Friday or next Wednesday, then I'll order the goodies. I guess I was just so drunkenly giddy last night that I wanted to start this log early. Up until the stuff gets here, I will continue to eat like the love child of Rosie O'donnell and Peter Griffin, but still no drinky drinky. I fear if I continue at the pace I was at last night, I won't make it to next week.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
haha wow i need 50 posts to post pics.. i'm at 49.. neat... now 50

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Well since this thread is kind of solitary like lepor, I'm going to continue to amuse myself and raise my post count by listing a few things I will NOT be doing once my peptides and new supps come in next week. The following, however, I will be avoiding starting now. I am unofficially officially naming my future the Transformation Proclamation (trademarked, cannot be used without the permission of jgassen Inc.):

1. No alcohol. I have one drink and I become a Dirty Harry. Tired of drinking Zimas and Smirnoff Ices and punching each other silly.

2. Ok I'll still drink on holidays, but needs to be cut to a minimum as I'm becoming one of those skinny fat girls. I feel like I'm the celebrity on the front of the magazine who always looks thin then gets a swimsuit shot on the cover of People with all their cellulite dancing around like cottage cheese and oatmeal mixed together in a plastic bag.

3. "Touche" is not a valid response to all statements I agree with.

4. Despite my strong opposition to radical feminism, it is not acceptable to fight feminism in public wielding only a celebrated history of male accomplishment and my favorite joke... which of course is.. women's rights... haha okay it still works juuust fine.

5. Using crutches to attain a free parking pass without injury is frowned upon, much like wearing a cape in public or masturbating on an airplane.

6. I will not fornicate with overweight women. No matter how volumptiously hairy their necks and backs are, I must be strong.

7. I will no longer relieve myself to pictures of people I know or may be in contact with. It's just awkward when you see them the next day and you're like, "Hey, just saw you last night..er.. wait." I guess this means I'll have to give back all my pictures of your mom.

8. Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!

9. I will no longer consider myself a pianist to impress females because I learned a C chord in freshman Music History.

10. I will not sit up late at night and post on the thread that no one reads. Damn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 0