- 06-14-2010, 08:36 AM
I've heard a fair bit about GHRP-6 and for the past month or so I've been looking into it, but I haven't been able to get the answers to the question that's been circling my mind.
I've been training almost a year and a half now, 185lbs, 12% BF, 5"8 and 17.
I've heard GHRP-6 is not an anabolic steroid, which is why i've decided to continue research into it before I decide to invest in my own batch.
I'm hoping to compete when in two years time, and im not yet ready to take anabolics for another few years so i've heard GHRP-6 is the right way to go.
Can any one lead me in the right direction?
Thanks in advanced.
- 06-16-2010, 08:20 PM
at 17 you have all the hormones you need to build muscle - this is the one chance in your life to do it naturally. Stay natural - at least for several more yrs. Your body is a sensitive system that may or may not do well with exogenous agents. Dont risk it until absolutely necessary
- 06-16-2010, 09:41 PMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You won't see significant results from it. All GHRP-6 does is create a maximal pulse of growth hormone, but at your age you are already seeing maximal pulses. Its once you are in your mid-late 30s it would noticeably helpAnimis Rep
06-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By keith2727 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:40 AM
- By Smiley in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
- By beatupthebeat in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:26 PM
- By just93 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:27 PM