taking days off igf?

pcs1188

Awards
can you take days off igf-1 lr3 ? ive been on it every day for the past 2 weeks only taking 1 day off a week, but as of recently i have been off for 4 days.. what will this effect? or does it even matter?

NOG

NOG

Awards
The answer to your question is yes, but why do you inject so frequently?

pcs1188

Awards
i was told to inject everyday i workout. how often should i be injecting?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do every day for 2-3 weeks, then 1 week off, then repeat. for a total of 3-4 cycles.

NOG

NOG

Awards
Well there are many thought regarding dose and frequency. The standard dose is about 20-50 mcg bi-laterally e.g one injection of 20 mcg in left biceps and 20 mcg in right. Default frequency is three times a week EOD, e.g Mon, Wed, fri. in the muscle(s) you want to increase. This is based on what I have read on different forums and on the net. I also suggest that you use some time to build up knowledge of IGF1, a good start is to take a look at IGF1\GH section here at AM. Where issues,dose, frequency and such is discussed deeply.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
By injecting ED, you downregulate receptors very quickly. 3x/wk is the most popular as far as frequency. Doesnt necessarily mean its the best or correct, but so far with the info we have on IGF, it seems to give best results with limited downregulation.

NOG

NOG

Awards
I had better results from ED.
I am not criticizing your approach, but I am curious about what your experiences with stomach growth are. I am guessing you have not noticed anything, but how many cycles have you done. Also if you have the same dose through every cycle.

Here is just another question that is unanswered for me:
Some of the sources which I have studied also suggest that a small dose of IGF can be administered in e.g the morning subq. iot. utilize it's fat burning potential? Any thoughts or experiences concerning that way of using igf?

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done 3 or 4 2-3 week cycles. First 2 were bi lateral. Then next ones I did just 40mcg per day in delt.

No stomach growth. I do get a tad leaner on ED vs EOD.

I try to keep it to short cycles to prevent those sides.
I've spoke to many people about it. ED for best results. Just like clen (yes I know receptor down regulation).

NOG

NOG

Awards
I've done 3 or 4 2-3 week cycles. First 2 were bi lateral. Then next ones I did just 40mcg per day in delt.

No stomach growth. I do get a tad leaner on ED vs EOD.

I try to keep it to short cycles to prevent those sides.
I've spoke to many people about it. ED for best results. Just like clen (yes I know receptor down regulation).
I am on my third cycle with IGF now and currently in my second week. Already I have noticed some changes, how long time went by before you saw any changes?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I turned my side delts from being my weak lagging bodypart to my dominant bodypart by shooting 20mcg bi/lat mon/wed/fri PWO.. regardless of what bodypart I was those doin on those days, I finished off with a crazy superset of side laterals to get the burn.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After like 2-3 weeks nothing happened really everything took place within first 2-3 for me. Changes in how my stomach looked and strength but no bloat or malformation