Is a "PCT" protocol necessary when coming off?

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
I've searched and don't see any straight to the point info on this. If one where to go on GH therapy for a few months to a year..... if deciding to come "off" therapy, is there a PCT protocol one should follow, or does the pituitary gland keep producing natural GH regardless off supplementation?

If this has been answered....I'm apoligize, but I can't find the answer.

Thx!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think.... Most hormones cease production if exogenous hormone is introduced to the body. GH is involved in a negative feedback loop in which an excess of GH targets a rise in something else "X" which is responsible for shutting down or slowing down GH production.

Exogenous GH introduced to the body especially at high doses will cause "X" to stop producing natural GH.

I'm pretty damn sure GH production will stop with supplementation (don't know the doses that could cause this probably super physiological levels)

Don't know of a PCT protocol for this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im unsure of one for this. i think in this case only thing you can do is chill on it. i use nutrient repartioners while on it, and off it so maybe that helps maybe it doesnt i dont know.

Maybe a GH booster? to help increase GH and conversion to IGF?

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
I hear both of ya.... The reason I though of this is with AAS/DS/PH's you still need a proper PCT when done with your cycle. I would "think" the same thing should apply, but can't find anywhere what to do.

Now when I say supplementation with GH..I'm not talking mega dosing. I'm talking about 2-4iu's daily. Can someone else chime in that knows something we don't?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
There is not PCT protocol for GH. While on HGH, its not like AAS, where your body stops producing natural testosterone. Your body still produces natural GH, as far as how much, not quite sure, but it still does. Therefore, there is no PCT required when coming of HGH.

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
There is not PCT protocol for GH. While on HGH, its not like AAS, where your body stops producing natural testosterone. Your body still produces natural GH, as far as how much, not quite sure, but it still does. Therefore, there is no PCT required when coming of HGH.
Thx for the help bro....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While on HGH, its not like AAS, where your body stops producing natural testosterone. Your body still produces natural GH,
Source of this information? I haven't come across any literature that supports this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Ayegee1503 Anabolics 13
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1