IFG-1 virgin: On cycle or with PCT?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I just got my first bottle of IGF-1 from MR.

I'm 16 days into a 12 week cycle. Currently I am doing 6mg of MD daily, and 1800MG 4ad cyp weekly.

I will stop the MD in June and add 1-test cyp, and take a month off from methyls, then add M-4ohn in July.

Should I throw my IGF-1 into June, or save it for PCT in August?

Greenguy

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i would do both :). but if i had a choice i would run it with the PH's. I would also drop the dien and run one of the other compounds earlier.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
i would do both :). but if i had a choice i would run it with the PH's. I would also drop the dien and run one of the other compounds earlier.
Well, I needed to evaluate the MD to decide if I wanted to stock up further, or not if I decide it is not worth it. So this is my MD test cycle. I'm only doing 4ad cyp with it because I think I know what I will get from that, and I will be able to tell if the MD is doing anything. I think I am starting to feel it after 2 weeks, but not sure yet.

Only have 1 bottle of the IGF-1, also for evaluation. Which way do you think would enable me to "Feel the power" of the IGF-1, on the cycle with 4ad & 1-test, or during PCT?

thanks,

Greenguy

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Definitely on cycle. There are other compunds out there going strictly by feed back that are much better. i think i am going to toss my 2 bottles left in the trash - bc thats what i think they are worth(mdien). Go with **** you know works. You will blow up.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
What are you running the dien at? maybee i will ship you my left overs so you can bump the dose.

jediclampet

Awards
I too was am considering using IGF (from MR) for my first time. I thought that I would wait until I finished my cycle (test/tren) and use it in conjunction with PCT to:

1) keep gaining muscle
2) stay lean

If I had to choose between using IGF at 40 mcg/day for 25 days on cycle or during PCT, which would be a better choice?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive used mine both ways and also alone to evaluate it, i thought it worked well either way, matter o fact im usein it right now pct but started the last week of my 8 wk. cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
What are you running the dien at? maybee i will ship you my left overs so you can bump the dose.
6mg/day since 1 may. 3ml in am 3ml in eve. Send me PM if you want to donate your bottles to the cause of science and I will double that dose.

Thanks,

Greenguy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 4
snowwolf IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 21