If I go to sleep at 2 am will GH still relase

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys...Dont know much about the GH except it release naturally when we sleep. And I know I need 7-8 hours for optimal GH secretion. Thats the limit of my knowledge. Question is this. I work late alot. If I fall asleep round 1 am or 2 am and still get 7-8 hours of sleep will the GH still relase and thus help me grow?
Please and Thank You:damnit:

coolbreeze

Awards
Yes the natural GH pulse will occur soon after you sleep no matter what time it is.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yes the natural GH pulse will occur soon after you sleep no matter what time it is.
Precisely! No matter what your natural levels will pulse as coolbreeze stated.

Also, if you are supplementing at bedtime with a GH booster (Ghenerate for example since I use it and IGH1 at night and also sleep around the 1-2am time as you mentioned) you will still be fine. :D :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is correct. The 8 hours of sleep doesn't have anything to do with GH release other than it is easier to get that 8 hours of sleep in. The most important thing is taking it away from food more specifically carbs. Insulin in the blood stream blunts the release of GH even when all of the other pieces of the puzzle are put into place. Best to have not eaten 60 minutes before and after taking any GH releasing products.