Igf-1 LR3 bi laterally or all at once?

Atmosphere

Awards
what do you think. 40 mcg bi lat(20 and 20) or all at once?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
umm - do you mean "all in one spot" or "all at once" because bilaterally does not mean bidaily (BID). A BID injection, for example, is twice a day. Bilaterally means 20 in one muscle and 20 in the paired muscle on the other side of the body. For example, left and right biceps or left and right deltoids.

If you mean 20/20 bilaterally versus 40 in one injection site then do 20/20 bilaterially. As for the temporal (time-related) aspect, inject 20/20 bilat immediatelly PWO (or as close to immediately as possible).

Atmosphere

Awards
Yes i meant injection site not bidaily. Sorry for not being more clear with that.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes i meant injection site not bidaily. Sorry for not being more clear with that.
No problem - "all at once" just indicated timing to me. Are you clear then on my answer? There is a certain amount of site growth with IGF1 so you want to inject bilaterally.

Atmosphere

Awards
Yes i understand. Ive just read alot of different opinions on which protocol to follow.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Ive done both, and really didnt see a difference between the two...

That being said, I still do it bilaterally, hoping for site growth on each side :D

Atmosphere

Awards
when you used one injection site did you use delts or do it like insulin.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's know to cause localized growth and did a damn good job on my side delts. Inject bilat unless you want to develop uneven.