IGF-1 LR3 and Fat-Loss
- 05-12-2004, 05:52 AM
IGF-1 LR3 and Fat-Loss
What's up Bro's
I'm currently on a cutting cycle and I'm looking for something that will help give me optimal effects.. I've been hearing good things about IGF-1 LR3.
I just had a few quick questions to ask about IGF-1 LR3 before I made a purchase.
First how does IGF-1 LR3 compare to HGH.
Secondly, does IGF-1 LR3 have the same fat-burning effects as HGH?
Lastly, is this okay to be used in conjunction with PCT?
If these questions have already been answered on the board.... My bad.
If so, any such links would be appreciated.
- 05-12-2004, 10:05 AM
2. Not sure but it definetly has fat reducing properties
3. Perfectly fine.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 05-12-2004, 03:58 PM
05-12-2004, 07:54 PM
05-12-2004, 09:11 PM
05-12-2004, 09:39 PM
05-13-2004, 06:38 AM
1. Better AND much Quicker results than HGH
2. Don't think it can match results when strictly compared to HGH for Fat Buring only, but overall IGF has many more Positive benefits than HGH aside from a "decent" fat burner.
3. IGF should be part of EVERY PCT, it's regenerative and restorative properties are unmatched.
4. Yeah, most of these Q's have already been asked, but AM is about helping each other not flaming or irrational responses.
05-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by gobig1
Thanks Bro.. I appreciate your comments...
Would you say that IGF-1 LR3 could replace HCG for PCT?
For some reason HCG has been alot harder to come by than IGF-1, and I might have to cut it out completely... Which sucks, especially considering that this curret cycle consisted of Tren alnong with several others.....
Last edited by Blatalian; 05-13-2004 at 11:55 PM.
05-14-2004, 12:05 AM
No. They are two completely different things. IGF-1 should not be used to restore testes function because it won't.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pillpopper in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2010, 09:06 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2006, 02:41 AM
- By powerlifter6920 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2006, 12:01 AM
- By anapolack in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:13 PM
- By masshole in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2004, 06:05 PM