Peg-mgf+Igf1lr3 Only cycle

NOG

NOG

Awards
Hey everybody

This is my first post in this forum and I hope someone could help me with a small problem i have encountered.

As the title describes I am running a mgf+ig1 cycle. For a few years back I tested one run with IGF1 solo, without any results (at the time). Back then I injected about 20-25mcg bi-lat. eod. in "weak" muscles for 4 weeks. Later that same year I tested HGH for a 5 - 6 month period, where I for a 4 w. period combined HGH with igf1. This on the other hand was successful in regards of fatloss.

Now a few years later I can clearly observe that the sites where I injected IGF1 has grown to new heights (compared to earlier). If this is due to igf I dont know. But it may support the "theory" which states that if one runs Igf1 solo it takes years before watchable results can be observed

Anyways, in a few weeks time I am testing mgf and igf1, but I don't understand how too set the cycle up. This is because I am training strength/BB about 6 times a week+cardio 4-5 times. The only day I am not pushing weights or running is Saturdays, but on days like this I am usually out hiking for 4-6 hours with a 25-30 kg rucksack. This training regime is quite hard and I am guessing that some of you are thinking that this is tow much? It is, but through a perfect diet I am finding energy to steadily develop strength, cardio and Marching gains.

"MGF + LR3 IGF-1 Dosage Scheme (following intense loading of lagging muscle group)

Assuming a 4 day per week workout schedule on M-T and Th-F:

Day 1: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 2: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO
Day 3: None
Day 4: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1 Before Breakfast
Day 5: 150mg PEG-MGF 1-2 hours before lifting
Day 6: 10mcg-20mcg LR3 IGF-1
Day 7: None"
anabolicminds . com

The cycle above seems like the standard one in regards of the mgf and igf combination. But based on my inputs (training regime) should I cycle the two substances?

Hope somebody can help me..

rabbagast

Awards
Sorry but I don't have any experience nor knowledge about your cycle question, but I am curious about your diet? I guess you need to eat a lot in order to maintain your strength progression.
I also have been wanting to try igf/mgf, so wonder what the correct cycle would be as well.
Why before breakfast, very early workout?

NOG

NOG

Awards
rabbagast: I usually follow Dr. Sears "the zone" diet. After experimenting between different diets I found that this diet suited me best. If this works for you? who knows.. In my opinions diets are individual.

btw. hope someone can answer our questions regarding mgf+igf1..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have pegmgf, not reg mgf so it is not taken before workouts. It has a much longer half life.. do something like,

Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
Mon-40mcg igf
Tues-40mcg igf
Wed-40mcg igf
Thurs-250mg pegmgf
Fri-40mcg igf
sat-40mcg igf

My off days were the days I shot pegmgf basically.. worked wonders for me two years ago.

NOG

NOG

Awards
You have pegmgf, not reg mgf so it is not taken before workouts. It has a much longer half life.. do something like,

Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
Mon-40mcg igf
Tues-40mcg igf
Wed-40mcg igf
Thurs-250mg pegmgf
Fri-40mcg igf
sat-40mcg igf

My off days were the days I shot pegmgf basically.. worked wonders for me two years ago.
Hey Criticalbench and thanks a lot for your help..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Criticalbench and thanks a lot for your help..
No problem bro. I would run it like that, I personally have no seen many other set-ups that are different from what I showed. That seems to be a very popular approach with the Peg version.

NOG

NOG

Awards
According to the sites which I have investigated many mgf users tend to administrate their pegmgf 24 hours before scheduled workout. Is this correct or another myth?

A follow up question: what are the chances of being caught (urine test) using these two substances? From what I have learn IGF1 are insanely difficult to uncover. MGF on the other hand I have not read much about---

NOG

NOG

Awards
Neither can be detected through a urine test.
At this day and age it exist plenty of methods which can be used to detect "illegal" substances.

unc21: what is your opinion about detection of mgf, hgh, igf when blod works are done? Also I am wondering if the test where they take saliva from a person is applicable regarding detecting anabolics as well as different hormones? The question may be offtrack, but I am just curious

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to IGF and MGF, blood tests would be the only viable way, but both of these are relatively new to the testing scene. They are now just figuring out a somewhat plausible way to detect for HGH. There havent been any discussions for testing other peptides such as MGF or IGF. Testing for those would be quite expensive, so its not logical for agencies to test for them, except like the IOC and such.

Not sure about mouth swabs for AAS. Usualy urine and blood are the only 2 that are used for this.

What is your main concern with testing? Work? NCAA?..........just curious

NOG

NOG

Awards
When it comes to IGF and MGF, blood tests would be the only viable way, but both of these are relatively new to the testing scene. They are now just figuring out a somewhat plausible way to detect for HGH. There havent been any discussions for testing other peptides such as MGF or IGF. Testing for those would be quite expensive, so its not logical for agencies to test for them, except like the IOC and such.

Not sure about mouth swabs for AAS. Usualy urine and blood are the only 2 that are used for this.

What is your main concern with testing? Work? NCAA?..........just curious
Work, they manly use urinetests.

Regarding the detection of hgh and other alike substances, i have read a few articles on the web. IOC have said that they are using a lot of resources and research in order to develop a method which detects modern performance enhancement drugs. If they have reached their goals is uncertain, but I think that IOC and others federations are really interested in that kind of research. Especially now a days, where more and more advanced and undetectable drugs are being developed. On the other hand it seems hard to keep pace with the drug developers, where they always seems to be one step ahead.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if its for work, no worries there, they dont test for AAS or peptides. Its quite expensive for them to do so.

And I agree, IOC and other organizations are doing quite a bit these days in order to figure out the best possible ways to test athletes.

NOG

NOG

Awards
One thing. Surly a dumb question, but I will give it a try.

Is it ok to inject IFg1 lr3 about 20 min after workout? I would guess so, since lr3 has a longer halflife then the regular one. Or am I wrong?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to the sites which I have investigated many mgf users tend to administrate their pegmgf 24 hours before scheduled workout. Is this correct or another myth?

A follow up question: what are the chances of being caught (urine test) using these two substances? From what I have learn IGF1 are insanely difficult to uncover. MGF on the other hand I have not read much about---
Thats how I've read it always being dosed.

NOG

NOG

Awards
I just got my gear this week (8 gr. MGF and 1 gr. IGF 1 LR3) and have already injected 150mcg MGF and 40 mcg IGF1.

This is the first time Ive tried MGF, therefor I am going to post my results.
I use a Tanita BC-545 Body Composition Monitor in order to measure body composition and here's my data:
weight: 171 pounds
Body fat: 7,6 %
body water: 67,7 %
Visceral fat: 1 Pound
muscle mass: 150 Pounds
I always pursue the same conditions before measuring body comp.. like immediate after I have woken, preferably after been to the toilet.

Cycle:
(Sunday) Day 1: 150mg PEG-MGF 24 hours before workout Chest
Day 2: 40 mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO Chest
Day 3: None
Day 4: 40mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO Chest
Day 5: 150mg PEG-MGF 24 hours before workout triceps
Day 6: 40mcg LR3 IGF-1 PWO triceps
Day 7: None
Ill try inject. MGF 24 H. before workout this time, and on the next cycle I am going to try the 1-2 hour before workout. There are so many opinions regarding this. think I have to find out what works best for my self.

training prog overview:
anabolicminds.com /forum/training-forum/153739-feedback-split-program. html

Supplements overview:
anabolicminds.com /forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153802-my-amino-acid. html

I can post my diet if there is any interest.

Please comment on my MGF IGF combination.. I am open for suggestions/corrections..

NOG

NOG

Awards
Update:

I have now injected two doses with IGF and one with MGF. In regards of increase of mass it to early to notice any changes the same goes for Body fat.

On my last IGF cycle I injected it before workout, and that method gave me a muscular pump which I never before had experienced. As of now I have not noticed that kind of superpump.

My strength gains have increased, but I don't think this is caused by either IGF or MGF. This is probably caused by my new trainingprog.

The only anomaly from what I am used to is much better sleep. I get sleepy around 9pm and sleep coherently to about 6am. Also the muscles which I have injected IGF\MGF are a bit more sore (rigid) then what I am used to..

NOG

NOG

Awards
One week has already passed and this Is what I have experienced so far:

Body weight has increased from 171 to 174 lbs.
Body fat has decreased from 7.6 to 7,1 %
Is should be mentioned that even though the results from body composition test points in a positive direction It is hard for me to accept them, because the progression shown above is only based on this mornings measurements. If these data continue constant over the next days they are good.

Other things I have noticed.
pros:
-Slightly better vascularity.
-increased pump
-sensation of increased fat burn. After eating some meals I get very warm, not sweating, but something is abnormal. I remember this feeling from GH cycle and when I eat something which is not included in my diet (e.g. pizza, cakes ). I also get this "fat burn sensation" when I am going to bed and falling to sleep.
-Much better sleep, but I have started using sunglasses 2-3 hours before before bedtime iot. increase melatonin levels (this may explain better sleep, and it actually works).
-Strength gains. Even though deadlift are one of my best exercises the progression I have experienced lately is unexpected, e.g 10reps of 308 pounds was not any prob.

Cons:
-A general decrease of energy level. Yesterday I had to take a break from muscular training, because I was to tired. This week I have unconsciously reduced the amount of karbs in my diet, this may explain why the energy level has decreased.

Discussion:
Lastly I have read a fair amount of articles, logs, etc. regarding MGF and IGF. From this reading some questions have arisen which I hope people here at AM can help me getting answered:
1) MGF works systemic in nature, meaning that the method of administration is not important. Thus injecting in lagging body part is not necessary?

2) Some of the sources which I have studied also suggest that a small dose of IGF can be administered in e.g the morning subq. iot. utilize it's fat burning potential?