I think I want to try this

BoardGuest978

Awards
Growth Hormones. I've read up on the side effects but I'd like to know a little more before I make my final decision.

Do any of you GH users nottice that your bones got bigger when you took the recommended dosage??

Also would I still get gains if I only did half the dosage for one cycle (Just to test it out) or would that be a waste of time?

I heard you've got to watch you insulin levels...could I use a blood sugar montior device to be on the safe side? Or is there more to it?

Finally would you recommend Oral GH pills? Or are those things no good?

Thanks a bunch!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking pure HGH or other peptides?

From your questioning its very hard to tell what exactly you are talking about, as well as it seems you have very little knowledge on the topic.

BoardGuest978

Awards
Human Growth Hormone would be the one I'm talking about yes.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oral HGH .....no.

you pin hgh bro

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Real HGH can only be pinned. Anything oral is worthless.

And when you say half the dose, what would be half the dose to you? What is your cycle plans for running this? If its anything less than 6 months, then dont even bother.

BoardGuest978

Awards
oral HGH .....no.

you pin hgh bro
Yea that's what my thoughts were. Thanks

And when you say half the dose, what would be half the dose to you? What is your cycle plans for running this? If its anything less than 6 months, then dont even bother.
Half the dose of the average recommended dose.
Aren't you supposed to cycle it for 1 month if you use it normally?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Do you even know what half the recommended dose is?

1 month? Where did you read that.

You have a lot of misguided info. You definitely need to do A LOT more research.

BoardGuest978

Awards
Do you even know what half the recommended dose is?

1 month? Where did you read that.

You have a lot of misguided info. You definitely need to do A LOT more research.
Just figured cause thats what it is for steroids usually.

start here and read as much as you can in this post.....its a start as far as info

*link*
Cool thanks