gh info

Boomer3

Awards
Hey looking for some links for solid info on using gh. Looking for info on everything from doses, stack benifits cons to peptides, sides, pct for gh use. Have you AAS previously just never looked into use with gh.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is an awesome stickied post up above, check it out.

Boomer3

Awards
I read through the ghost info sticky looking for more

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Pre-contest for fat mobilization. Great with am fasted cardio and helps with recovery and fullness.

For growth you need to use long-term. Will increase your potential growth down the line. Great with test and slin... will help you stay lean and pack on size. Can go 4on, 4off with slin on gh, while running test, and continue gaining - alternative to short blasts. You don't want to go all out, you try to limit fat gain. Just makes everything work better like your first cycle. Pumps are like nothing else and I actually had arm growth for the first time in 2 years. I ran slin pre-wo, only a few times a week, and was constantly full and pumped. You need to be very lean to run slin, I had to cut it short because gains get sloppier and sloppier.

Cons: heart problems if you're not careful. You need to keep bp down and blood volume in range. Heart growth and reduced pumping??? For one run shouldn't be an issue but can mess you up if you plan on staying on without monitoring.

***If you read the growth info you can probably tell its really only beneficial for someone on year round or someone past potential who needs to come off for whatever reason. No way it'd be worth it for any other reasons than those or to help with a diet. Just tossing it in alone in a bulking cycle is virtually useless for growth (maybe low dose with am fasted cardio to stay leaner).