GH for post surgery LOG - AnabolicMinds.com

GH for post surgery LOG

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Arrow GH for post surgery LOG

It seems there is a lot of curiosity out there on the effects of GH for post surgical repair. I have made several inquiries myself not only here on AM but many other sites as well. After a few months of gathering info I have my game plan set and thought I would post results for anyone out there with the same curiosity.

Game plan:

6 months ED
    2-3 iu's gh - 5 days on / 2 days off
    Super Cissus
    Glucosamine
    multi V
    Fish Oil

Wks 8-12
    Once I get some ROM back (8 weeks?) I will introduce IGF LR3 40mcg/day x 4 weeks

Wks 13-24
    If all is going well I will then incorporate 200mg test w/ 50mg deca w/ N2slin each week x 12.

Wks 25-32
    A few weeks of pct (hcg & arimidex) and SARMS 50mg ED x 60 days

Diet will be complex carbs, high protein, minimal fats & sugars, veggies & fruit.

Surgery
    I had surgery on my right rotator cuff - torn superspinatous and bicep tendons 8 days ago (typing is tough left handed)
    I have been on GH for 7 days now @ 2 iu ed. GH is blue top grade, not pharm and since this is my 1st time I have nothing to compare it to.
    Im on constant pain mngmnt so any sides reported would be skewed.
    I had IGF levels tested prior and will retest in a few weeks to confirm GH.
    So far life is painfully miserable and anyone who has had this surgery will back me on this

PT starts in 4 days - I'll try to update at least once a week with progress....

Fish

2. Banned

Take out the HCG and adex... Take aromasin during your test/deca usage and during PCT.. Use clomid for PCT at 50/50/50/50.. Dont want to use HCG during PCT, you want to restart your own LH production output, not further hinder it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Had first day of rehab today...
    Painful, but a good pain. Knowing the pain is making progress makes it worthwhile.
    I have an experienced therapist who has worked on several shoulders. Should be a good gage to see if hgh aids in speed of recovery, when compared to average rehab time.
    So far no sides with the hgh, getting igf levels tested tuesday.
    •   

4. New Member

Glad to hear your rehab is going in a positive direction. I will be following your thread closely. I'm having surgery tomorrow on achilles tendon. I'm currently using GHRP-6 and will consider adding in something else. Hope your recovery continues to go well.
  5. New Member

following this thread
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Well rehab post shoulder surgery sucks! Not so much the pain but the frustration of learning how to use my arm again.
    I had my second therapy session yesterday and both me and my therapist are amazed at my increase in ROM since the 1st session.
    Everyday I've been doing about 10 minute x3 sessions of simple shoulder moves (reaching, pendulum, squeezing, etc...) and on pt day my therapist has me lye on a table and she moves my shoulder in what seems every possible direction. The ROM was significantly better than the 1st day and my therapist was truly amazed.
    Now I know I have a long road ahead but I'm confident my supplements and gh are aiding with the healing process.
    I upped my dose to 2.5 ius ED (7 days, not 5/2).
  7. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

I had knee surgery in March. I started taking 1 IU of GH 5 days on and two off, starting two weeks prior to surgery. I continued for six weeks after, and the results were astonishing. I was supposed to be on crutches for 10 days but only needed them 2. I was told the pain and swelling would keep me off the tennis court for 4 - 6 weeks. I was able to play with no trouble after 2.

Quote Originally Posted by fishn4life View Post
    It seems there is a lot of curiosity out there on the effects of GH for post surgical repair. I have made several inquiries myself not only here on AM but many other sites as well. After a few months of gathering info I have my game plan set and thought I would post results for anyone out there with the same curiosity.

Game plan:

6 months ED
    Super Cissus
    Glucosamine
    multi V
    Fish Oil

Wks 8-12
    Once I get some ROM back (8 weeks?) I will introduce IGF LR3 40mcg/day x 4 weeks

Wks 13-24
    If all is going well I will then incorporate 200mg test w/ 50mg deca w/ N2slin each week x 12.

Wks 25-32

Diet will be complex carbs, high protein, minimal fats & sugars, veggies & fruit.

Surgery
    I had surgery on my right rotator cuff - torn superspinatous and bicep tendons 8 days ago (typing is tough left handed)
    I have been on GH for 7 days now @ 2 iu ed. GH is blue top grade, not pharm and since this is my 1st time I have nothing to compare it to.
    So far life is painfully miserable and anyone who has had this surgery will back me on this

Fish
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Got good news today.....
    Blood work came back. 3 weeks ago (before GH) Igf-1 levels were 156. Been taking 2.5 ius ED and new Igf-1 levels came back @ 332 ng/ml. With these results I will stay with 2.5 ius ED for the 5 months remaining.

Rehab is going good. I'm seeing my therapist 2x a week and every session so far she is amazed at the improvement in ROM. I am still doing passive movement but everyday continues to show improvement.
    I am thinking about introducing Lr3 in week 4 instead of week 8 due to further research. I'm open for suggestions....Even though my rehab is at the passive state, I'm still circulating blood and working the tissue. So theoretically Lr3 will still be directed in to promote growth?
    Grip is also improving and I am now able to hold my arm in place without a sling.
    Will continue to keep posted.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Update - Been 4-5 weeks since surgery. Slowly making forward progress with rehab still consisting of passive therapy. Actually able to use affected side to help type this so there is improvement. Continuing gh dose @ 2.5 ius ED.
    After speaking with a couple therapist I'm about where I should be with ROM.
    Physically I'm feeling good, getting more independent with moving around and chores around the house. Was able to sleep on my back in bed for the first time last night.

Going back and forth on when to start igf lr3....
    I'm not getting any resistance training yet so I'm thinking I should wait to start until I can work the tissue.
    I also have some test and deca staring me in the face ED....
    Ive lost about 10 lbs in the last 4 weeks, muscles with atrophy, cant wait to get back to the gym!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I started Test and Deca yesterday. Will be taking the following doses:

80mg Test C 40mg Deca / 2 x week through the month.

I know most will look at this and think whats the point. I have done a lot of research and believe this dose will be beneficial for my rehab needs. If not I'll change the doses and keep posted.
    Continuing passive movement for therapy. Started light cardio, lifting legs, and abs this week at the gym. Feels good to get back into a workout routine......even if its a small one.
  11. Banned

I started Test and Deca yesterday. Will be taking the following doses:

80mg Test C 40mg Deca / 2 x week through the month.

I know most will look at this and think whats the point. I have done a lot of research and believe this dose will be beneficial for my rehab needs. If not I'll change the doses and keep posted.
    Continuing passive movement for therapy. Started light cardio, lifting legs, and abs this week at the gym. Feels good to get back into a workout routine......even if its a small one.
    I would bump the cyp to about 150mg and deca to at least 50mg a week. 80mg of cyp seems so low to keep yourself shutdown.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Yea, doing 2x week for total of 160 T & 80 D a week.
  13. Banned

Yea, doing 2x week for total of 160 T & 80 D a week.
    Misread, Thats a pretty good dosage..
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

a couple rat studies I've read showed that deca increases collagen synth and CSPG deposition in tendon/ligament (both good) but inhibited collagen remodeling by MMP's, meaning the collagen laid down was poorly organized (not good). you should be gtg as long as you keep the dosage low like you have them though.

nice log, btw. I just had surgery to repair a 270 labral tear. I'm 4wks out so this has been a great read.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Thanks Jeff, wish you a speedy recovery.
    I've dropped the ball on the log the last few weeks. Here's the update, I'm about 7 weeks post surgery now. My recovery has been slow, in most part for two reasons -
    1) As nice as my therapist is (was) she was not aggressive. A couple of days before my post op check up she took measurements and told me we are behind where we need to be. She then tried to make up lost time by being too aggressive and almost tearing my shoulder again. I did some research and found a great PT who knows shoulders. The Rx from the new PT is night and day from the Rx I was receiving. I recommend anyone who is reading this for post surgery advise - do a lot of research on your PT before starting. The treatment you receive will vary and can make a big difference in your recovery.
    2) I believe while the GH has been very beneficial in aiding in tissue growth, it has also expedited the growth of scar tissue. I have been working my RC 8-10 times a day to get where I need to be at with range of motion. I'm not too far behind but it is something to consider.

Still dosing 160/80 T & D EW. Starting to feel effects and feels great!
    Still tough laying flat at night but improvement is noticed.

Thats all for now....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome idea man! Glad to hear rehab is going good.. def looking forward to your end results!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Still working rehab everyday...
    My back muscles are not only atrophied but stubborn - extremely tight, it's affecting my ability to stretch the shoulder. Been stretching 8-10 times a day with shoulder rehab 4-6 times a day.
    The GH has been a good and bad thing...
    9 weeks post op, my shoulder is feeling good, but I have limited ROM do to excessive scar tissue to posterior shoulder. I stopped the GH altogether last week and feel like ROM is improving. Maybe its coincidence - maybe not. Will keep updated.
    I'm continuing with T-160 and D-80 weekly and feel great. I know it's a low dose but it's making a nice difference both mentally and physically. Once I'm more active and get ROM back I will start back the GH and increase to T-200 & D-120 EW. Also will do IGFLR3.
  18. New Member

Game plan:

6 months ED
    Super Cissus
    Glucosamine
    multi V
    Fish Oil

Wks 8-12

Wks 13-24

Wks 25-32

Surgery

Fish
    Can you afford to bump the GH to 4iu/day? I use the blue tops as well. I love the price on these but no doubt you have to use a bit more to achieve the same desired results. I think this is a great thread and I wish you the best of luck in a fast recovery.
  19. New Member

I like to run the HGH at 5ius every other day.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Been making good progress the last couple of weeks. Been real limited with ROM due to muscle tightness and scar tissue in posterior shoulder. I stretch this out 10-12 times a day and still limits my ROM.
    I haven't been using GH for about 3 weeks now (feel gh help build too much scar tissue), just T, D, & Vits. So I decided to start IGF1-LR3 a few days ago (26th) post rehab. 25mcg each shoulder, and again post rehab on the 28th. All I can say is WOW, my posterior shoulder tightness is near gone and my ROM has increased dramatically. The night of the 27th I slept on my back through the night without any pain, which is something I havent done since my surgery. LR3 hasn't made a little difference, it's made a huge difference!
    I plan on continuing LR3 25mcg each shoulder post every rehab (4x week). I'm still amazed even as I type this what a difference it has made.
    Will keep updating as it goes....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
  2. gyno surgery, post op log
    By stuffperson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:19 PM
  3. post surgery supplements
    By TarlCabot in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1