Where to buy GHRP-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypotiredRI

Awards
Anyone here know of a reputable website selling GHRP-6. I tested very low IGF1/3. My doctor wouldn't prescribe GHRP-6 as he said it is not FDA approved.

Based on what I have read about GHRP-6 I think it would help me, but I have no idea where I could get for a decent price and a good quality product.

thanks in advance.

superchip

superchip

Awards
wow are we allowed to post names of providers and websites here?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow are we allowed to post names of providers and websites here?
No we are not.

I F****D up and I know it now, unfortunately it's like closing the door to the barn after the horses left. LOL! I realize my grave error in judgement and I promise it will never happen again. You are completely right and I deserve to be admonished. My bone of contention is that I was unaware of the fact that I must have 7 postings before I can PM someone. No excuses I am a man before anything else and if I must get punshed then so be it
Then delete your post...its a simple thing...click the "Edit" Button, and do it now... Then again you only have 2 posts, so It makes me wonder if your just advertisement anyways.

Besides, that site is absolutely crap compared to what I use. Damn,

superchip

superchip

Awards
i know we are not zero v :) i was saw what he posted and i was being ironic or sarcastic or whatever type of humor i was going for :D

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Anyone here know of a reputable website selling GHRP-6. I tested very low IGF1/3. My doctor wouldn't prescribe GHRP-6 as he said it is not FDA approved.
Based on what I have read about GHRP-6 I think it would help me, but I have no idea where I could get for a decent price and a good quality product.

thanks in advance.
GHRP-6 is FDA approved. My doc prescribed it for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GHRP-6 is FDA approved. My doc prescribed it for me.
no it isn't. Your doctor still may have prescribed it for you, but its in an odd status. Its not a prescription drug as effectively what it is would be a specific amino acid chain. It has not gone through FDA approval. A doctor can write a prescription for asprin as well.

Semorelin is the only one of the GHRP/GHRFs that have been FDA approved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so,can the USA custom(or UK custom too) seize ghrp6 when someone try to order it?...(and can they arrest u if u order any ghrp6?)
You'd have to talk to a lawyer about that. In the end, injectibles are not classified as supplements, even if what is inside is all natural ingredients. I had Alflutop (a sea shell extract) ampules seized by customs coming from Romania to the US.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to talk to a lawyer about that. In the end, injectibles are not classified as supplements, even if what is inside is all natural ingredients. I had Alflutop (a sea shell extract) ampules seized by customs coming from Romania to the US.
I believe you can order it as a research chemical.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes inside the US there is virtually no chance of an inspector looking at the package, and there is nothing illegal about owning it. Selling it is the questionable part lawwise.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You serious? WTF thats kind of over the top...I hate customs/FDA and supporting agencies...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People order all sorts of things from outside the US and the vast majority of it does get through as customs doesn't check every package.

Status
Not open for further replies.