Where to buy GHRP-6 - AnabolicMinds.com

Where to buy GHRP-6

1. New Member

Where to buy GHRP-6

Anyone here know of a reputable website selling GHRP-6. I tested very low IGF1/3. My doctor wouldn't prescribe GHRP-6 as he said it is not FDA approved.

Based on what I have read about GHRP-6 I think it would help me, but I have no idea where I could get for a decent price and a good quality product.

thanks in advance.

2. New Member

wow are we allowed to post names of providers and websites here?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superchip View Post
    wow are we allowed to post names of providers and websites here?
    No we are not.

Quote Originally Posted by sicilian598 View Post
    I F****D up and I know it now, unfortunately it's like closing the door to the barn after the horses left. LOL! I realize my grave error in judgement and I promise it will never happen again. You are completely right and I deserve to be admonished. My bone of contention is that I was unaware of the fact that I must have 7 postings before I can PM someone. No excuses I am a man before anything else and if I must get punshed then so be it
    Then delete your post...its a simple thing...click the "Edit" Button, and do it now... Then again you only have 2 posts, so It makes me wonder if your just advertisement anyways.

Besides, that site is absolutely crap compared to what I use. Damn,
    •   

4. New Member

i know we are not zero v i was saw what he posted and i was being ironic or sarcastic or whatever type of humor i was going for
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hypotiredRI View Post
    Anyone here know of a reputable website selling GHRP-6. I tested very low IGF1/3. My doctor wouldn't prescribe GHRP-6 as he said it is not FDA approved.
    Based on what I have read about GHRP-6 I think it would help me, but I have no idea where I could get for a decent price and a good quality product.

thanks in advance.
    GHRP-6 is FDA approved. My doc prescribed it for me.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    GHRP-6 is FDA approved. My doc prescribed it for me.
    no it isn't. Your doctor still may have prescribed it for you, but its in an odd status. Its not a prescription drug as effectively what it is would be a specific amino acid chain. It has not gone through FDA approval. A doctor can write a prescription for asprin as well.

Semorelin is the only one of the GHRP/GHRFs that have been FDA approved.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    so,can the USA custom(or UK custom too) seize ghrp6 when someone try to order it?...(and can they arrest u if u order any ghrp6?)
    You'd have to talk to a lawyer about that. In the end, injectibles are not classified as supplements, even if what is inside is all natural ingredients. I had Alflutop (a sea shell extract) ampules seized by customs coming from Romania to the US.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You'd have to talk to a lawyer about that. In the end, injectibles are not classified as supplements, even if what is inside is all natural ingredients. I had Alflutop (a sea shell extract) ampules seized by customs coming from Romania to the US.
    I believe you can order it as a research chemical.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I believe you can order it as a research chemical.
    I can show you an FDA letter that states that non-prescription injectibles are not valid to be imported into the US.
    This space for rent

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yes inside the US there is virtually no chance of an inspector looking at the package, and there is nothing illegal about owning it. Selling it is the questionable part lawwise.
    This space for rent

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You serious? WTF thats kind of over the top...I hate customs/FDA and supporting agencies...
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

People order all sorts of things from outside the US and the vast majority of it does get through as customs doesn't check every package.
    This space for rent

13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Well! I hope to come in USA as soon as possible!
    Follow ALL the rules or else....

AM Source Posting Rules

Senate Bill 1070
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i use HGH and GHRP-6 together
    By keith2727 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM
  2. GHRP-6 IM?
    By Smiley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5