Best cycle info ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best cycle info ?

1. New Member
    Answers

Best cycle info ?

Ok which is it?
    -30 on 30 off 40mcg per day divided into 2 doses morning and post workout.
    -5 days on 2 days off same dosing schedule.Same dosing.
    -Only on workout days example:mon tues off weds thurs off off off.Same dosing.
    Or another variation?

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marrzie
    Ok which is it?
    -30 on 30 off 40mcg per day divided into 2 doses morning and post workout.
    -5 days on 2 days off same dosing schedule.Same dosing.
    -Only on workout days example:mon tues off weds thurs off off off.Same dosing.
    Or another variation?
    Also is 37g protein 37 g carbs from malto and dextrose sufficient upon rising and also post workout or shall I bump that a bit??
    153lb
    5'6"
    15% bf
    185 max bench 3 repz.

3. Board Supporter
    Answers

around 50-60 gms protein is what u need man . and maybe the 40 mcg twice a day for 30 days on 30 days off will work best for u .

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raybravo
    around 50-60 gms protein is what u need man . and maybe the 40 mcg twice a day for 30 days on 30 days off will work best for u .
    Sank you you seems to be the smartest I know on this and most any other matter so I will take that advice hows the carbs look ?

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raybravo
    Ray-
    Do you think he needs that much protein at 156lbs?

I'm about 220 at 11%bf, & I've been doing 75g whey/50g dextrose post workout. Now you have me wondering if I could go higher.

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Ray-

I'm about 220 at 11%bf, & I've been doing 75g whey/50g dextrose post workout. Now you have me wondering if I could go higher.
    The number seems high but hey I have known raybravo for a long long time now and he has always steered me in the right direction.
    He has designed many workout and many times has designed my cycle info for you know hard core supplements and nutrition and after seeing the gains I have up from a high bf% and a shade under 120 to a lower bf% and over 156 ,no I do not question what my friend raybravo says.Even if I think it sounds a bit off my results speak for themselves.No I am not a hulk but hey 118-156 in just over 2 years nope no complaints here.
    But you and most others probably already knew just how smart this guy is.
    The kind of person that is good at whatever they do...If he wasnt my bro I would hate him cause I wanna be good at everything too lol j/k.raybravo is someone you want on your side one smart bro who knows his stuff.
    Sorry to rant but I just wanted to voice my opinion not tryin to dog anyone at all just giving props where props are due.
    Keep up the good work Longdog you sound pretty menacing to me 220 wow thats impressive...
    -marrzie

7. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Ray-

sorry i didnt see this earlier , well 75 gms whey is a decent amount , but i remember dc once mentioning that most people , when they complain of not gaining , dc would ask them to use around 30-40 gms whey pre workout and another 100 gms protein post workout and the gains would zoom up again ! ive tried this on myself and suggested it to many people who've loved the results as well , anyway ,i feel its all about timing the protein right ... while getting around 2 gms per lb of bodyweight of protein . why dont u try something like this and see how it works for u bro .
    and marrzie , thanx for the kind words bro .

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for 6-Oxo
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
  3. IN NEED OF BEST CYCLE INFO FOR CUTTING
    By calikidd22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:27 PM