Hexaghen anyone?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know some few things about this product and I hope someone could help me with my questions.
To start, this product claims to have GHRP-2 with an acetate attached to increase oral bioavailability. So does anyone know if this is really true and how effective is this delivery?
If so I'd like to know what can I experience with this substance and how long does it takes to feel the diference from it as I know that the suposed new muscles cells will take some time to maturate.
And last but not the least, does anyone has any experience with it and what have you felt while on it?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hum, I see why you would advise me to take Sub-Q GHRP-2 instead, but as I can't find a reliable source neither I've had any experience with needles before so I would like to know if this is a good accessable option to someone who doesn't have the connects needed to get pure GHRP-2.
Also, what is GRF?
And about the product itself, to someone in the current situation where I stand, is it a good option B per say? (and of course, if someone could answer to my questions before I'd be really apreciated:) )

Broly

Awards
  • Established
No one on this thread, even to tell me what GRF is?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 30
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
EZDUZIT Supplements 1