Ghrp-2

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
dose any one knows anything about this stuff? its supposed to release GH in the body. i saw some sources in china selling it. i heard that vpx also gona seel it soon!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Any studies?

BigT

Awards
Any studies?
I have only seen the abstract of one study. From 1995 with iv and intranasal administration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=7559885&dopt=Abstract

I knew a few guys who bought the product from China a few years ago and thought it worked pretty well. IP once said he stopped carrying it because it did not sell very well.

I am not sure about the VPX product. I have seen the adds for quite some time now. I also thought their current product contained GHRP-2 as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Intersting. In that study they also used an intranasal delivery. Its also considered an "investigational drug" and we know what happens there. Ask those who carry Triac. It did state that oral and intranasal administration worked well. Good find Big T.

I don't know how VPX can release it considering its status. Maybe there classification in this study doesn't correlate with the FDA's "investigational drug" status.